SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Someone double check my sexism but I just can’t understand how this sensitive, needy, fierce love wanting girl wants to be held and kissed by a man she had no (zerooooo) emotional attachment to?? I don’t understand. I’m all for lust and think it’s great but dang, ya’ll, it doesn’t make too much sense for Hannah in this context imo.
I really think it just comes down to Hannah hearing from Jed and Peter that they’re in love with her and she hasn’t gotten that from Tyler yet so that makes her nervous. Whether it was her choice or production’s, this conversation was used as the catalyst to get Tyler to tell her he’s in love with her. We’ll see him dive deep and then the both of them will probably get emotional and Hannah will get what she was looking for out of him. 

I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that production gave Tyler the super physical date as well with the massages.
I get what you and @mbl are saying and agree that she’s nudging him to an ily but it sounds like she saying she can’t trust her own emotional attachment to him, not the other way around? That she’s not saying, you’re so physical with me but I need more, it’s, I’m so physical with YOU and don’t know my own thoughts. Idk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:14 am

I’m just mad at Hannah on her behalf because of stupid she looks continually questioning the only non shady guy left there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 am

Somewhere in this forum (SM?) is an article that says Hannah does not take Tyler to the FS because their relationship is too physical. I don't know how to bring that over here.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:20 am

ReneeM wrote:I’m just mad at Hannah on her behalf because of stupid she looks continually questioning the only non shady guy left there.

Yup. I am going to need a deep debrief from Miss Hannah B on her thought process. And if not, I'm going to chalk it all up to her youth and inexperience. To quote Hannah Banana "Do better."

I know ABC said they were going to do more BTS shots after the proposal -- but I'd love to see some footage of the leads watching the show back and key scenes. That would be amazing -- especially this season.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 am

ReneeM wrote:I’m just mad at Hannah on her behalf because of stupid she looks continually questioning the only non shady guy left there.
What a great point. The only guy who didn’t have a gf that he left for the show, doesn’t have any tea on him whatsoever, is just literally a great guy falling in love with her, not an abusive, manipulative, lying, cheating psychopath and that’s the one she can’t trust??? Either she’s really really bad at reading people or it’s the classic f1 thing where the lead keeps questioning her man bc she’s so terrified of him hurting her. I’d think he was f1 but we know he’s not. Oh Hannah. Wtf?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:32 am

The thing is, if Hannah already has her mind made up about Jed like some are suggesting, why push Tyler so much? We've seen leads who have no real emotional connection to their F2 before. None of them have begged and pushed like this, they've just let things play out and enjoyed it while it happened. Which is often why the F2 gets such a glowing edit. If Hannah already knew she wasn't going to pick Tyler, why not just take him to the FS without all the drama? It doesn't mean she has to sleep with him, if she's so worried about how Jed would handle it. It's just so strange to me. 

Usually the Bachelorettes grill their F1 constantly because that's who they're most concerned about. Instead Hannah is living in fantasy land with Jed and questioning Tyler's every move. IMO, in her eyes Jed was the safe option and Tyler was the risk. I bet you anything that everything that's been revealed about Jed, she was convinced would be revealed about Tyler if she picked him. It's honestly really compelling to watch a lead whose judgement is just so, so off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:33 am

So they are theorizing on reddit that Hannah's speech shown is because TC and she were totally having afternoon delight...in the windmill.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:36 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:The thing is, if Hannah already has her mind made up about Jed like some are suggesting, why push Tyler so much? We've seen leads who have no real emotional connection to their F2 before. None of them have begged and pushed like this, they've just let things play out and enjoyed it while it happened. Which is often why the F2 gets such a glowing edit. If Hannah already knew she wasn't going to pick Tyler, why not just take him to the FS without all the drama? It doesn't mean she has to sleep with him, if she's so worried about how Jed would handle it. It's just so strange to me. 

Usually the Bachelorettes grill their F1 constantly because that's who they're most concerned about. Instead Hannah is living in fantasy land with Jed and questioning Tyler's every move. IMO, in her eyes Jed was the safe option and Tyler was the risk. I bet you anything that everything that's been revealed about Jed, she was convinced would be revealed about Tyler if she picked him. It's honestly really compelling to watch a lead whose judgement is just so, so off.

clapping! clapping!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:40 am

Alanna wrote:
What a great point. The only guy who didn’t have a gf that he left for the show, doesn’t have any tea on him whatsoever, is just literally a great guy falling in love with her, not an abusive, manipulative, lying, cheating psychopath and that’s the one she can’t trust??? Either she’s really really bad at reading people  or it’s the classic f1 thing where the lead keeps questioning her man bc she’s so terrified of him hurting her. I’d think he was f1 but we know he’s not. Oh Hannah. Wtf?
but how was she supposed to know about jed during filming? it sucks for hannah that the hayley stuff came out so early on her season and that abc didn't let jed comment on it to at least let her save face for the rest of the season. it's understandable imo that hannah fell for the jed portrayed on the show.

regarding tyler, i can understand why she doesn't trust him as much. he is a smooth talker and uses it to keep people from getting close as he admitted a few episodes ago. so given his looks and his admitted smooth facade, i can see why she was apprehensive about him despite their connection. but once he revealed that to her, she's slowly started trusting him and made him her f2. so i give her credit here too.

it's all such a mess because the circus going on after filming has muddled what's happening on the show.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:45 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:The thing is, if Hannah already has her mind made up about Jed like some are suggesting, why push Tyler so much? We've seen leads who have no real emotional connection to their F2 before. None of them have begged and pushed like this, they've just let things play out and enjoyed it while it happened. Which is often why the F2 gets such a glowing edit. If Hannah already knew she wasn't going to pick Tyler, why not just take him to the FS without all the drama? It doesn't mean she has to sleep with him, if she's so worried about how Jed would handle it. It's just so strange to me. 

I think this is probably accurate. 

Jed and Tyler were her F2. Jed was always in the lead because she viewed him as the safe and easy choice, but she still had super strong feelings for Tyler and because his type was such an unknown for her she was terrified of their relationship so she continued to grill him. Ultimately she couldn’t go through with picking the unknown so she went for the easy choice. 

What a ride she’s been on the last few months laugh out loud she’s lucky it looks like she might have a legitimate shot at a happy ending in two weeks.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:48 am

IA with all of these comments.

It makes me think back to JoJo's season and the value she put on the 5 Love Languages (https://www.5lovelanguages.com/)

Compatible communication is key to forming a healthy relationship, and I can see how Tyler may not have seemed to be communicating the way Hannah needed in this process.

Its seems to me that, besides the physical connection, Hannah also needed verbal reassurance.  Tyler doesn't necessarily open up that much verbally (or, in the way that Hannah needed to hear), but when you really listen to the content of what he says, he is genuine and sincere. More importantly, his actions match his words.

Maybe it wasn't really possible during this process for Hannah to be able to see the patterns of actions matching words, and she was missing that. Now, looking back, it's really obvious to the viewer, but maybe she was oblivious while also dealing with Luke, and the other men she was also dating.

All that said, do Hannah and Tyler have compatible communication styles irl? That's another consideration that could make or break a relationship. Maybe Hannah thought they don't?

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:50 am

This is so well said!!! Wish I could give you multiple likes/upvotes laugh out loud

I totally agree she thought Tyler was the one with the gf and cheating and the butt grabbing and the one who would break her heart. I think her intuition was telling her someone was a pos but she couldn’t discern who. She was somewhat right laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape