SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I just saw in the other thread that on her latest ig, she tagged the location of her fs with Tyler. I can’t igborebher Hannah’s screams and cries haha laugh out loud

Gee - it's almost like Hannah was reading here and knowing what we post and when we start to hyperventilate. We wonder what's up with Tyler - and we get mid-day snacks at a windmill with whipped cream and a cherry on top. We wonder what's up with a preview and we get an IG pic tagging Tyler's FD location telling us life is a FantaSEA and it's going to be suite.

Do you see what she did here - FantaSEA - and we have SCs showing that the nighttime portion of Tyler's date is on a yacht (not a suite) - at sea.

Well played Miss Hannah, well played.

Girlfriend is brilliant and also very in love.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:are there any sc's of peter's fantasy suite? did he even get an invite?
I have asked that a couple times.. I don’t think we have any night portion of his FD.. including dinner! I haven’t seen any!
hmmmm, either his overnight was in a windmill laugh out loud or he didn't even get an invite to the fantasy suite. i'm guessing the latter.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:49 pm

I am starting to think the same thing. There is a cliffhanger and Peter gets let go at the start of the finale episode. That’s why Peter is not at the mta

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:55 pm

New preview videos up.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos

Never been that big of a fan of Peter or saw that connection but man the bubble love hit him so hard. Him saying all these things about loving Hannah. And all I hear from Hannah is the have physical chemistry, I like how low drama he is or he snuck up on me. Its 2 people on 2 different planets, imo.

Ha Jed's face during that convo. Also can't wait for the massage with Tyler.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:07 pm

Wow. That new teaser with Tyler is even hotter than I imagined if that's even possible.

Also Jed getting that fidgety edit, I wonder why laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:14 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for posting the previews! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:19 pm

smg2587 wrote:New preview videos up.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos

Never been that big of a fan of Peter or saw that connection but man the bubble love hit him so hard. Him saying all these things about loving Hannah. And all I hear from Hannah is the have physical chemistry, I like how low drama he is or he snuck up on me. Its 2 people on 2 different planets, imo.

Ha Jed's face during that convo. Also can't wait for the massage with Tyler.

Do I even need to say anything???

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Jed_fd10

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:24 pm

Sharnee wrote:Taken from episode 9 regarding Tyler

Episode 9
She is hesitant to go to the fantasy suite with him, wanting to build their emotional relationship instead. Will it be a night of desire or one of meaningful communication?

Hi! handwave  Been a member here for years but first post this season.  I'm a huge Tyler fan and just wanted to see if anyone else thinks (and hopes) the voice over we've heard a few times in previews of Hannah saying: I don't want to just have sex....I want to love you in every way is what she says to Tyler after she talks about their physical attraction and says she doesn't want to take him to the fantasy suite.  Oh please let it be him.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3552228123

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:27 pm

@Lucas15

That face says it all!!!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wow. That new teaser with Tyler is even hotter than I imagined if that's even possible.

Also Jed getting that fidgety edit, I wonder why laugh out loud

Okay, they are both physically red and sweating. I understand why she says what she says at dinner- she is very, very hot for him...which I mean, girl is only human. Dang, Tyler.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:57 pm

bachefan wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Taken from episode 9 regarding Tyler

Episode 9
She is hesitant to go to the fantasy suite with him, wanting to build their emotional relationship instead. Will it be a night of desire or one of meaningful communication?

Hi! handwave  Been a member here for years but first post this season.  I'm a huge Tyler fan and just wanted to see if anyone else thinks (and hopes) the voice over we've heard a few times in previews of Hannah saying: I don't want to just have sex....I want to love you in every way is what she says to Tyler after she talks about their physical attraction and says she doesn't want to take him to the fantasy suite.  Oh please let it be him.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3552228123

They downplay Tyler and make him the one that has to pass the test. They are going to show just how deep and complete their relationship is. That fire sure seem to keep raging between them :sprinklehearts  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1105969562 :thud
I think the only thing that can cool down their heat is a windmill giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Dang Tyler! I’ll have what she’s having ;)

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape