SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:43 pm

@avacaroline that’s the opposite of what the producers want. They chose her for this reason. If they wanted someone who could keep it together, they had options, Hannah g, Tayshia, caelynn etc.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@avacaroline that’s the opposite of what the producers want. They chose her for this reason. If they wanted someone who could keep it together, they had options, Hannah g, Tayshia, caelynn etc.

I understand and agree but I think that expecting her to put some underwear on for filming wouldn’t be asking too much.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Tyler appears to be a very laid back, tolerant, respectful guy. Having said that, Hannah made a very big show of *not* having sex with him. Instead, she claimed to have sex twice with a man whom he considers a friend. Add to that her visibly pleased look the morning after her FS with her F1, Jed. Under the circumstances, I think Tyler could be forgiven for feeling free to leave her in his rear-view mirror.

Hannah is free to behave however she wishes, but Tyler is likewise free to conclude that she treated him as sloppy seconds.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:06 pm

@Amethyst People keep using sloppy seconds wrong. It’s a horrible term. When used correctly, Hannah would be the sloppy seconds not Tyler I. E. Jed got Peters sloppy seconds because he slept with her first. Like during Rachel’s season, after other guys admitted to kissing Rachel, Brian said they got his sloppy seconds because he kissed her first. Tyler didn’t sleep with anyone he’s no ones sloppy seconds on this show.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Wait, let me get me this straight - are we shaming Hannah for having sex and not wearing underwear? Can someone please explain to me why? Isn't this a dating show where the Bachelor/Bachelorette is expected to sleep with multiple contestants in the fantasy suite if they choose to?

Did we shame well known Christian Ben Higgins for his erection when he was making out with JoJo even though he ultimately didn't pick her? I remember the screen grab of that erection. I believe he slept with 2-3 of his final contestants. Was he discussed in the same way? Just my opinion.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:49 pm

@bleiby527 I’ve never said a single word about her having sex. I’m commenting on the fact that she doesn’t have the sense to put on a pair of underpants before she begins shooting a show for a major studio. Ben can’t control an erection, she CAN control if she has on underpants. She’s getting paid to be a lead on a television show. IMO it shows a lack of maturity and professionalism which is surprising given of her previous role as a public figure. Even my teenage daughter has enough sense to make sure that she has on proper undergarments when she heads out the door for an event. Hannah has a lot of growing up to do IMO.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:10 pm

I feel like having a vagina is not something Hannah should be ashamed of? She probably thought that the cameramen would have the sense not to film her nudity and to cut anything out if it was caught. I watched that scene and didn't see any nudity - whoever was looking was obviously looking very hard. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:20 pm

@Bleiby527 maybe the cameramen thought she would have the sense to put on underwear? I would feel the same if she were a dude flashing his p*nis. Why would anyone filming and walking outside where it’s windy wear just a short robe and not put underwear on?

I’ve never seen so many excuses made for a lead before. It’s weird. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 maybe the cameramen thought she would have the sense to put on underwear? I would feel the same if she were a dude flashing his p*nis. Why would anyone filming and walking outside where it’s windy wear just a short robe and not put underwear on?

I’ve never seen so many excuses made for a lead before. It’s weird. JMO

Did you say the same thing about the guys flashing their penises in the Highland Games? IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:29 pm

@Bleiby527 i actually thought that was too much with kids there but I didn’t hear of any screenshots of anyone’s p*nis making the internet. Did you? That’s also a different context. They wore long kilts and were told to remove their underwear because that’s how they are traditionally worn. I did not think they should’ve been asked to do that by the show.  None of them showed up with no underwear on.  I’m positive no cameraman told Hannah to walk around in a short robe naked underneath outside where it’s windy. That was her decision, not one the show put her in.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:44 pm

Come on, of course she shouldn't be shamed for having a vagina; however,  I would think that most reasonable people would agree that male and female body parts should be covered on national tv. She's getting paid 6 figures for a few months of work... put on your d@mn underpants and act like a professional. 

BTW...I doubt very much if they were actually naked under the kilts. The lawyers would be going absolutely nuts especially with all of those families so near.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:45 pm

I just don't get why this is even a discussion or why some of ya'll care so much about something you didn't even notice when you watched the episode. Seriously who cares if she wasn't wearing underwear? We've seen nudity from leads before on this show. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape