SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:49 pm

@bluwavz I only brought it up because some people doubted she had sex with Peter even though she said she did. Then people doubted the screenshots indicating she was naked were real. I don’t understand why there was doubt. Seems some just didn’t want to believe she slept with Peter and was naked the next morning. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:51 pm

@Summerfun1980 Ah thanks!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:58 pm

avacaroline wrote:Come on, of course she shouldn't be shamed for having a vagina; however,  I would think that most reasonable people would agree that male and female body parts should be covered on national tv. She's getting paid 6 figures for a few months of work... put on your d@mn underpants and act like a professional. 

BTW...I doubt very much if they were actually naked under the kilts. The lawyers would be going absolutely nuts especially with all of those families so near.

They were naked under the kilts. I saw a promo recently of the cut scene of Connor and Tyler doing that strength wrestle thing, and you 100% could see tylers butt. It was not blacked out. For some reason they didn’t blackbox the promo.
**EDITED***. I’m more disappointed in the editors. She didn’t purposely make it windy. That was out of control. She put trust in the camera people, and they failed her.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members are free to post whatever they want re contestants without snark)

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:05 pm

avacaroline wrote:Come on, of course she shouldn't be shamed for having a vagina; however,  I would think that most reasonable people would agree that male and female body parts should be covered on national tv. She's getting paid 6 figures for a few months of work... put on your d@mn underpants and act like a professional. 

BTW...I doubt very much if they were actually naked under the kilts. The lawyers would be going absolutely nuts especially with all of those families so near.

Then this sentiment needs to extend to the men, Tyler included, who cheekily crossed his legs in that kilt and required a black box.

I just find the differences in how people view male and female behavior on this show so fascinating. It’s sad and a reminder to me about how our society is not so far removed from 1950s America in so many ways. Racially, gender norms, all of it. We’ve got a long way to go.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Then this sentiment needs to extend to the men, Tyler included, who cheekily crossed his legs in that kilt and required a black box.

I just find the differences in how people view male and female behavior on this show so fascinating. It’s sad and a reminder to me about how our society is not so far removed from 1950s America in so many ways. Racially, gender norms, all of it. We’ve got a long way to go.

Wow. IMO She needed panties on, period. A little modesty is not a bad thing. Girl or Boy is irrelevant. We had a similar discussion about the outline of Nick's p*nis in his picture with Tyler. Not 1950's. Truth. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:34 pm

avacaroline wrote:@bleiby527 I’ve never said a single word about her having sex. I’m commenting on the fact that she doesn’t have the sense to put on a pair of underpants before she begins shooting a show for a major  studio. Ben can’t control an erection, she CAN control if she has on underpants.  She’s getting paid to be a lead on a television show. IMO it shows a lack of maturity and professionalism which is surprising given of her previous role as a public figure. Even my teenage daughter has enough sense to make sure that she has on proper undergarments when she heads out the door for an event. Hannah has a lot of growing up to do IMO.

I totally agree with  you. I don't care if you're male or female, there's no double standard for me. Ben Higgins was ruthlessly made fun of because of his erection. There were jokes all over SM about the guys and kilts and how much SM loved it. Twitter that night was crazy. It was okay by many on SM to see a bunch of good looking guys and the possibility of them going commando. That's IMHO a double standard.  It's ok for them but not Hannah. For me, it's not ok in both cases.

I don't need to see your private parts on TV. I know you have them, I know what's underneath a robe or a guy wearing a kilt whether he may or may not have briefs on. Just because that's my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm sl*t shaming her. I don't understand why a opinion turns into shaming when there's no mention of it in the first place. She clearly didn't have underwear on and trust me, I wasn't looking hard, and I saw it.

For me it has nothing to do with having sex in the FS or not, that's their choice, but when it comes to covering up, respect yourself enough not to IMO have to show you're a sexpot to show that you've got it, I don't need to see that type of lack of respect and immaturity especially after watching her all season long awkwardly straddling guys at every opportunity. All MO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
avacaroline wrote:@bleiby527 I’ve never said a single word about her having sex. I’m commenting on the fact that she doesn’t have the sense to put on a pair of underpants before she begins shooting a show for a major  studio. Ben can’t control an erection, she CAN control if she has on underpants.  She’s getting paid to be a lead on a television show. IMO it shows a lack of maturity and professionalism which is surprising given of her previous role as a public figure. Even my teenage daughter has enough sense to make sure that she has on proper undergarments when she heads out the door for an event. Hannah has a lot of growing up to do IMO.

I totally agree with  you. I don't care if you're male or female, there's no double standard for me. Ben Higgins was ruthlessly made fun of because of his erection. There were jokes all over SM about the guys and kilts and how much SM loved it. Twitter that night was crazy. It was okay by many on SM to see a bunch of good looking guys and the possibility of them going commando. That's IMHO a double standard.  It's ok for them but not Hannah. For me, it's not ok in both cases.

I don't need to see your private parts on TV. I know you have them, I know what's underneath a robe or a guy wearing a kilt whether he may or may not have briefs on. Just because that's my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm sl*t shaming her. I don't understand why a opinion turns into shaming when there's no mention of it in the first place. She clearly didn't have underwear on and trust me, I wasn't looking hard, and I saw it.

For me it has nothing to do with having sex in the FS or not, that's their choice, but when it comes to covering up, respect yourself enough not to IMO have to show you're a sexpot to show that you've got it, I don't need to see that type of lack of respect and immaturity especially after watching her all season long awkwardly straddling guys at every opportunity. All MO.

Well, @GuardianAngel
The truth is the light!  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:50 pm

I honestly watched it a few times and couldn't see her private parts. Which part of the scene was it? I just saw a girl in a short robe. I'm not being facetious - I watched it three times. When did it happen?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:

This has absolutely nothing to do with race or gender. Man I don’t like being accused of that at all. This has to do with the fact that this is her job and she’s getting paid a pretty penny to do it . I don’t care who it is or what color their skin or what their sex is. I’m commenting on the fact that this is another example of her having  a lot of growing up to do.  IMO. And also, just because the editors put a black box on the screen doesn’t mean they were actually naked. I don’t think we can make a statement on whether there is double standard In this case until we know that for sure.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:11 am

@Bleiby527 I saw people talking about a wardrobe malfunction during the east coast showing. It was probably caught an edited out before put online or on demand, if that’s what you’re watching?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:21 am

Oh that's weird, I watched it East Coast live and didn't see anything. Then, I went back and watched it online twice and also didn't see anything.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:22 am

It was when she was standing at the door and watching Pete walk away. The front of her robe flew up.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape