SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:45 pm

If you would like to tell members what to post and to stop posting, this isn't the forum for you. We simply do not tell members what they should post or that "we" collectivly should stop doing anything.

This forum discusses contestants and every member is free to voice their opinion. If you don't like it, either do not respond, respond within the rules stating your opinion, go to another thread, keep reading, or leave.

Posts have been deleted because we are not about challenging and arguing with members.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. We do not comment on member's opinions since everyone has the right to post their thoughts without being accused or challenged. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. snipped
RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by locoforbach Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:57 pm

I have been watching but not visiting forums.  I haven't read any threads yet, except last posts about her "peek-a-boo" moment which I missed but may go back to check out since it seems to be the biggest story of the season.

I wasn't a huge fan of Hannah on Colton's season because I thought she brought on most of the drama herself and then acted as she was being wronged.  I liked some parts of her personality though and thought she might be a good B'ette.

So far I am not vested in the season. Sometimes I see glimpses of maturity, other times fun and silly (which is a positive), alot of self-absorbed moments, and then other times I am like "WHAT???"  I think she is the most straight-forward lead as far as revealing things that have happened and physical aspects of the guys - muscles, kissing, passion, sex . . . . who has ever come right out and thrown it in someone's else's face that they had sex with another person that was there? bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f62e

Now, don't get me wrong, I am all about men and women equality and that it is Hannah's choice to do as she wishes with her own body, but #1 Did she ask Peter if he cared that she told the whole world? #2 Did her saying that to Luke help matters or was it just an "I can one up you" moment for all the BS he threw her way.  She kept him around despite her own reservations and many warnings from other guys. Luke was judgy, we could all see it from the beginning and so could she.  To me during their final argument she was just as immature as he had been all along. Instead of rising above she sunk to his level.

I guess I have to consider she is only 24, but she claims to be a woman who wants respect, trust, and love.  She has said she always felt she was pressured to be perfect.  I feel like we are watching a bird finally being let out of a cage who doesn't know the rules of freedom quite yet.  Honoring yourself and your feelings is a great step, but it doesn't mean you divulge every personal detail and it doesn't mean you step on others to make yourself feel justified.  At least once every episode I think, "Sometimes less is more, stop now while you are ahead".

During Colton's season VIRGINITY was the center of attention. This season we are at the opposite end of the spectrum, SEX is the focus.  At least with Colton I seen him in LOVE.  Since I am basically "unspoiled" the only one I think has feelings for Hannah is Peter, but I think she only has lust for him.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:14 pm

I wouldn’t put too much thought into the peek aboo moment. I can’t imagine she spent the morning with Peter eating breakfast outside etc all without underwear. When they’re sitting outside it appears you can see shorts or something of color on her leg. Girls got better hygiene and enough smarts to not put her bare parts on strange seats I hope! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:52 pm

@locoforbach yes
I’m also not particularly invested. I see this as an on the cusp of womanhood story - not yet a woman yet not a girl.
Given that she said on Viall Files that she had been in a toxic long term relationship which she left followed by a good guy relationship which she left to return to the first guy who then cheated so she left then went into therapy - exhausting. Seeing her decision making on the show leads me to conclude she is slow to grasp life lessons... still in a loop of behaviors that are less productive. And her mood swings are intense.
Your analogy of a bird set free of her cage but unaware of the rules of freedom is score

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Minney wrote:I wouldn’t put too much thought into the peek aboo moment. I can’t imagine she spent the morning with Peter eating breakfast outside etc all without underwear. When they’re sitting outside it appears you can see shorts or something of color on her leg. Girls got better hygiene and enough smarts to not put her bare parts on strange seats I hope! IMO
Absolutely. There’s no way that she was naked underneath and to me it looked like she had little shorts on

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape