SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:28 am

Just that the finale is wild, which is why they've been so spoilery with the Luke stuff -- sounds like there's even more, better drama to come.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
mbl wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Ben H says the Finale is wild. That’s doesn’t sound disastrous if another  bad decision was made and corrected after the show . I think  Tyler is acting like an F1 because he is and has  always been Hannah’s choice . These two have it bad for other and the beast can’t be contained much longer.
IMHO

Has Ben seen the ending already????

Where did Ben say this?
Apparently he said it on his podcast. He hasn't seen anything himself but it's the big rumour floating around Bachelor Nation.

Sorry to ask because i don't listen to bens podcast but whats the big rumour?? that finale is wild or that she changes her mind last second?? TIA

I think Kaitlyn mentioned something similar about the ending on one of her podcasts. She said the ending was gonna blow our minds and beats the fence jump (or something like that.)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:59 am

I am sure the finale is wild, but honestly I am looking forward to the ATFR much more. I think that more has been happening after the show filmed and that is continuing to unfold.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:01 am

suzq wrote:I am sure the finale is wild, but honestly I am looking forward to the ATFR much more.  I think that more has been happening after the show filmed and that is continuing to unfold.

I agree !  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:02 am

Tyler’s other brother Austin recently made his IG account public. It was still private as of Monday. Just like Ryan, he’s liked Hannah’s last two posts on IG. Idk. Kind of interesting that neither of them have liked Hannah’s posts before, but have started to like them this week as it’s becoming clearer IMO that something is going on with Tyler and Hannah.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 am

Hey can anyone clarify if they are filming tomorrow or Saturday? 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:22 am

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
mbl wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Ben H says the Finale is wild. That’s doesn’t sound disastrous if another  bad decision was made and corrected after the show . I think  Tyler is acting like an F1 because he is and has  always been Hannah’s choice . These two have it bad for other and the beast can’t be contained much longer.
IMHO

Has Ben seen the ending already????

Where did Ben say this?
Apparently he said it on his podcast. He hasn't seen anything himself but it's the big rumour floating around Bachelor Nation.

Sorry to ask because i don't listen to bens podcast but whats the big rumour?? that finale is wild or that she changes her mind last second?? TIA

I think Kaitlyn mentioned something similar about the ending on one of her podcasts. She said the ending was gonna blow our minds and beats the fence jump (or something like that.)

Ben on his podcast 55:15
Yes rumors around BN this Season ends in the wildest way ever.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/hometown-showdown-46783608/

Last edited by Sharnee on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:26 am

i can't think of any other way it could end so wild other than she changes her mind in the last second? because by the sound it should just be a normal frc ending right? but i agree with everyone that AFR is going to be WILD ;) Can't wait for the FS episode and then just fast forward to AFR pls
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am

^^^^I wonder if the big wild thing happening in the finale is she finds out about Jed’s girlfriend after she gets engaged?  And the rumor and all the drama is the breakup ??? I am also more interested in the real life what is happening now drama. ;).

Also that is very interesting that Austin now follows Hannah.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i can't think of any other way it could end so wild other than she changes her mind in the last second? because by the sound it should just be a normal frc ending right? but i agree with everyone that AFR is going to be WILD ;) Can't wait for the FS episode and then just fast forward to AFR pls
. Could her change if mind be that Jed was F1 and Tyler F2. Jed has been hesitant about proposing, Tyler proposes and Hannah accepts because Jed couldn’t give her a commitment. This is where the F1 confusion has come from, like RS changing his mind from Tyler to Jed. Just me thinking aloud

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:04 am

Or maybe its exacly as Fleiss hinted, she changed her mind when her F2 came out of the car. If Jed was F2 that would explain Tylers family getting info that he was F1 (and also RS) but then she chose Jed instead of Tyler. If so it imo pointed at her having very strong feelings also for Tyler and maybe she never really stopped having those feelings.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:06 am

If this theory is right I can imagen it being really hard on Tyler, knowing she was about to chose him and then last minute she changed her mind and ended up with something based on a lie. It could explain why Tyler is not showing and support for Jed now. If so he must be really frustrated.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01