SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Soleil Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:44 pm

I wish we knew where he was!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is anyone still here? laugh out loud   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 1f440

So many thoughts on the episode, but boy did Tyler make us proud.
I might be alone but this was without a doubt my favourite date of Hannah & Tyler's BY FAR. I rarely get legitimately emotional because of this show, it's either jokes or annoyance but I was actually tearing up because of Tyler and for the first time I genuinely saw that deep emotional investment from Hannah's end. It makes me sad that he gave so much of himself and it just wasn't enough for her. I know it's her own insecurities and issues but it makes me sad that she's gonna crush him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:46 pm

I don’t think Hannah will crush him. He has to know it’s not him, even if she didn’t tell him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mercieme wrote:I am so proud of Tyler baby. I can’t imagine the joy the Camerons feel tonight knowing they raised a wonderful son, a freaking unicorn IMO. I dare say (IMO) the Browns based on their SM behavior are also hopeful he will be their son in law someday, time will tell, we shall see.

What are the Browns saying on sm?
Girl, they have been liking pro Tyler IG posts since FRC was over. The brother in law commented on Tyler’s IG post as well in the last 3 weeks,

My suspicion is that the Browns were very pro Tyler at MTP. The scene in the preview tonight where Hannah’s mum was crying and hugging and said she wants her to find love with someone deserving of her IMO has to do with when they voiced their concern as to who they preferred for her, we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I know I was a Debbie downer last week but I actually have hope this week.  I think it’s great they didn’t have sex during this process.  And I thought that was a possibility yesterday.  I still think it’s possible Hannah told him about Peter and Jed.  They appear to have an honest an open relationship.  They got real time together to learn about each other and connect without the fogginess of sex.  I can actually see them desiring to give a real shot in real life.  I said in another thread it’s as if their relationship wasnt tainted by this process; the show just brought them together; they can date in real life and basically take it from the beginning.  Hannah had some bad relationship habits she needed to break.

I honestly think they have a better chance of reuniting than if she would’ve  slept with him and sent him home.

To the bolded, I said that yesterday. That she may have told Tyler about Peter during the FS -- that she regretted it, was a mistake, confused her, etc... Tyler has this amazing empathy for Hannah and - going by what's happening on screen (his words and actions) - the one that truly cares about her as a person and who she is and can be.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:49 pm

^^^^^I know any idea where he is? I have an idea but want to hear everyone’s thoughts. I know I’m feeling a little shocked about their date but it was actually a great date.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think Hannah will crush him.  He has to know it’s not him, even if she didn’t tell him.

I think that's what we are going to see. Tyler realizing pretty quickly that it isn't him. Just by Hannah's face, body language, etc... He's so focused on her, I think he'd be able to read her. Hope TPTB don't build him as F1 so much that he loses that focus.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:52 pm

I think Tyler's personality is putting on a strong front and hiding his emotions so that's what he'll do imo but it doesn't mean he won't be crushed. I think he's the type of guy who feels things deeply but when he's hurt he's gonna push through and focus on other things.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:57 pm

I’m one of those people that believe things happen the way they are supposed to happen.  It is good Hannah didn’t sleep with Tyler.  It’s good she didn’t accept a proposal from Tyler; she wasn’t ready (I don’t believe she was at a place to get engaged to any of them, including Jed IMO); who knows if Tyler was really ready for an engagement.  It might’ve even been good she chose Jed because she learned from that as well.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:57 pm

The lauren Zima fanning is making me nervous.... Is TB already a done deal????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Tyler for Bachelor! Been saying it for weeks now. I want to see him choose someone but that person also choose him 1st.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:00 am

But assuming he really meant what he said about Hannah, I don't see him not giving them a shot if she tried to get him back....he seems to be a really loyal person, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01