SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:42 am

smg2587 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:What did she say about sex with Tyler and FS at the MTA?
We don't really know. The two accounts of that either didn't hear or get the context of why she mention him because the crowd was cheering really loudly at what she was saying to Luke during that time. All we know is we have 2 accounts that say Hannah only mention Tyler of the F3 when the topic on sex/fs was brought up with Luke.
3. There's another person on reddit saying someone they know was there and Hannah confirmed it was Tyler. We'll get answers on Monday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Doggoneit wrote:@sosleepy I am drinking reading this board.  I have been away for 3 hours and had 5 pages on this line alone!!!!!!

Y'all are not alone, I was gone for a while and came back to much different news laugh out loud. Cheers ladies.... wine Is this season over yet?????

BTW anyone see Hannah's IG story? I don't think we're the only ones drinking, poor girl, looks like she's ready for all this to be over.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:51 am

Sharnee wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 F2ecec10
Interesting..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:08 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 F2ecec10
Interesting..

I question that quote. RS latest tweet says that the MTA started off with Chris H and Luke on the hot seat for 2 hours. No other  guys out yet. Then, the guys are brought out and they grill him for an other hour.
Then Luke is called off by production and isn’t seen again.

So if he isn’t seen again, “ and is on a plane going somewhere”, then he is not sitting with the guys when Hannah is on the couch with Chris H.

Somebody  has got their facts mixed up....

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:14 am

Soleil wrote:So maybe the condom scene RS is talking about could be unrelated to the windmill which was with Tyler?

This is definitely something I can see being a producer plant. Going for drama since Peter had one in his car. But for real everyone would Tyler or Peter actually leave a used condom on the floor?? My answer is no so maybe it was already there but prob has nothing to do with windmill sex at all.

Maybe she was having lots of sex in Greece and wanted to make that point to Luke after their fight.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:15 am

@RizBiz Hannah & Luke were definitely on the couch together at one point because the mod on reddit with the spoilers had in her MTA recap that when Hannah first came out she wouldn't even look at Luke at first until CH pointed out that it was the first time they were seeing each other since everything and that's when Hannah finally looked at him. Hannah was still on the couch when Luke was called away by producers as well according to the spoilers.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:16 am

RizBiz wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Interesting..

I question that quote. RS latest tweet says that the MTA started off with Chris H and Luke on the hot seat for 2 hours. No other  guys out yet. Then, the guys are brought out and they grill him for an other hour.

So if he isn’t seen again, “ and is on a plane going somewhere”, then he is not sitting with the guys when Hannah is on the couch with Chris H.

But didn’t someone say that Luke was seen in the audience shaking hands with Connor?? This was after Connor yelled at him or something.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:17 am

RizBiz wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Interesting..

From RS and all other accounts of MTA Luke isn't called off until Hannah hits the stage after he and Hannah get to come face to face. Hannah shows up last after all the guys hot seats are done.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:29 am

I don’t want to think this goofy girl slept with Tyler a couple of times in a freakin windmill, then referred to it as “I effed in a windmill”, then slept with him in the FS and then rejected his proposal and got engaged to Jed. Please give me a different narrative. PLEASE
hissyfit speechless :tissuebox

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:34 am

I can’t even formulate a complete paragraph anymore. This season has me completely and utterly confused and bewildered. I need my life back, please.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 am

Chgohighlife wrote:I don’t want to think this goofy girl slept with Tyler a couple of times in a freakin windmill, then referred to it as “I effed in a windmill”, then slept with him in the FS and then rejected his proposal and got engaged to Jed. Please give me a different narrative. PLEASE
hissyfit speechless :tissuebox

Who knows if a different narrative is in the horizon. I think there is . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 am

Ok, I've had time to sit and process.

Ultimately, does it really even matter if it's Peter?  She f***ed him, maybe twice, and that was it.  Next thing we know, shes going into a date with Tyler and is really craving and wanting more from him.  That says something.  She didn't want to just f**K in a yacht.  She wanted and needed that emotional connection with him too.  That's pretty telling, and it completely discredits that Tyler was just her physical connection guy.  No way.  To me the physical connection guy was Peter.  As for why she used the windmill as weaponry against Luke - The windmill is the most unique location for her sexcapades.  Much more of an impact to throw out windmill sex than boat sex or run of the mill hotel sex.  Also, it might show that her connection with Peter was far more superficial to just throw it under the bus like that. She was holding her connections with Jed and Tyler closer to heart.  All of this does make me feel a little sad for Peter, but I'm also assuming this is his major set up for The Bachelor. (Of which I won't be watching, cause good Lord, I need an emotional break after this season.  In fact, I may just retire. laugh out loud)

So why did Hannah and Tyler joke about it?  Idk.  People do weird things.  It does show me that they have a level of comfort and understanding between them to be so open about this - like they have already discussed the Windmill privately and have moved on.  Even taking out the huge IG flirting situation - we still have like 56 clues pointing to them being in contact, and either being together, or at the very least considering it. Tyler being so in the know to openly discuss Windmill sex (even if about another guy, and super telling that its not Jed, cause that probably cuts too deep and close to home) is a pretty big tell to me.  It also shows me that this was like 3 months ago, and a million things have happened in these peoples lives since Windmill-gate.  Like they've moved on to bigger and more important issues, ya know?  

I have to say, its ultimately pretty funny to me that after all of this, Windmill sex wasn't Jed.  Her F1 really is inconsequential in so many ways.  Peter, man.  I mean, separate yourself and its funny that he's potentially that guy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze