Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by okkaayy on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:18 am

@ttimmons wrote:I was there...

The report about Luke getting up and leaving is semi true. Only thing they left out/didn't realize is a producer came up behind him and asked Luke to come with them.  It didn't seem like he wanted to leave.  I think this was purposely done to make it seem like Luke couldn't handle it any longer.  Because after the break, Chris Harrison says "Oh Luke just got up and left", and Hannah was like "See ya!"  But that's not how it happened.
Luke got an extreme lashing.  It was brutal, but he took everything VERY WELL.  Connor told him 'f*** you'.  Then during a break Connor talked to him for like 15 minutes and they shook hands... Mike bashed him pretty good as well.
Producers were trying to sell us on JPJ and asked us to chant his name when it was called up, LOL.

Did they talk about the remaining guys at all?

okkaayy

Posts : 101
Join date : 2018-08-17

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:22 am

@ttimmons wrote:I was there...

The report about Luke getting up and leaving is semi true. Only thing they left out/didn't realize is a producer came up behind him and asked Luke to come with them.  It didn't seem like he wanted to leave.  I think this was purposely done to make it seem like Luke couldn't handle it any longer.  Because after the break, Chris Harrison says "Oh Luke just got up and left", and Hannah was like "See ya!"  But that's not how it happened.
Luke got an extreme lashing.  It was brutal, but he took everything VERY WELL.  Connor told him 'f*** you'.  Then during a break Connor talked to him for like 15 minutes and they shook hands... Mike bashed him pretty good as well.
Producers were trying to sell us on JPJ and asked us to chant his name when it was called up, LOL.
Thanks for that other spoilers accounts are now saying what you told us first. And Welcome.

Just to add some other things from bachelor.spoilers another account from someone in attendance. Cam did great job redeeming himself. Mike definitely looked to be a Bachelor candidate.  Random outburst of the night goes to Brian the teacher eliminated night 1. Hannah did not look at Luke until Chris Harrison acknowledge it was the first time they saw each other. Also Hannah apologized to the men as well for keeping Luke so long.

smg2587

Posts : 903
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 am

I can remember production stepping in on Chad, but he was physically aggressive. Maybe they only step in when thing get physical?


Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sharnee on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:27 am

All I can say is , I feel sorry for Peter after helping to oust Luke and then getting eliminated.
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1116
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:18 am

@okkaayy wrote:
@ttimmons wrote:I was there...

The report about Luke getting up and leaving is semi true. Only thing they left out/didn't realize is a producer came up behind him and asked Luke to come with them.  It didn't seem like he wanted to leave.  I think this was purposely done to make it seem like Luke couldn't handle it any longer.  Because after the break, Chris Harrison says "Oh Luke just got up and left", and Hannah was like "See ya!"  But that's not how it happened.
Luke got an extreme lashing.  It was brutal, but he took everything VERY WELL.  Connor told him 'f*** you'.  Then during a break Connor talked to him for like 15 minutes and they shook hands... Mike bashed him pretty good as well.
Producers were trying to sell us on JPJ and asked us to chant his name when it was called up, LOL.

Did they talk about the remaining guys at all?

No, the remaining 3 men were hardly mentioned at all.

Finale episode preview didn't show too much. Some emotional clips with Hannah and her parents. A clip of Hannah saying "F*** this is why you don't date 2 men at once", and a clip of Hannah in her Final Rose Ceremony dress in a vehicle and she asks to get out. She walks down a hill and trips and falls in her dress and looks all emotional.

ttimmons

Posts : 16
Join date : 2019-07-13

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:13 am

@smg2587 wrote:Here is bachelor.spoilers IG post on MTA and FS episode.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz2Sikkn-NP/

For anyone interested, this IG spoiler account is run by the bachelor sub mod at Reddit. Much of what she posted on Reddit is on the IG account.

That said, the whole Luke s**tshow just smacks to me of producer manipulation for maximum drama. Luke wouldn't leave after Hannah sent him home (for the second time I might add - the first time was on their Epi 5 1-1 date) and IMO this was producer driven both times. IMO things like this just don't happen unless production wants them to happen. That big burly guy we sometimes see on camera is IMO sort of the production bouncer and he's big enough to pick somebody up and physically remove them if need be. This was all produced. Like, IMO, many other things about this season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2580
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:27 am

@ttimmons wrote:
@okkaayy wrote:
@ttimmons wrote:I was there...

The report about Luke getting up and leaving is semi true. Only thing they left out/didn't realize is a producer came up behind him and asked Luke to come with them.  It didn't seem like he wanted to leave.  I think this was purposely done to make it seem like Luke couldn't handle it any longer.  Because after the break, Chris Harrison says "Oh Luke just got up and left", and Hannah was like "See ya!"  But that's not how it happened.
Luke got an extreme lashing.  It was brutal, but he took everything VERY WELL.  Connor told him 'f*** you'.  Then during a break Connor talked to him for like 15 minutes and they shook hands... Mike bashed him pretty good as well.
Producers were trying to sell us on JPJ and asked us to chant his name when it was called up, LOL.

Did they talk about the remaining guys at all?

No, the remaining 3 men were hardly mentioned at all.

Finale episode preview didn't show too much.  Some emotional clips with Hannah and her parents.  A clip of Hannah saying "F*** this is why you don't date 2 men at once", and a clip of Hannah in her Final Rose Ceremony dress in a vehicle and she asks to get out.  She walks down a hill and trips and falls in her dress and looks all emotional.

Omg she gets out and trips in her dress! Poor girl sad I wonder if this is where she changes her mind about who f1 is??

Do you happen to know or see who windmill guy was?? Thank you so much!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 4000
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:43 am

@sosleepy wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:More MTA spoilers went up on reddit. Luke continues to be worse than advertised. The audience got to see a shortened version of the FS episode. Luke told Hannah he could forgive her for one slip up in the FSD but if she did it with multiple guys he’d want to leave. She sent him home immediately but he wouldn’t leave. She had to ask him a bunch of times to get up from the dinner table. Then when he finally did get up he refused to get in the van, she had to get really aggressive with him to get him to leave. Then he showed up to the FSD RC. The other guys didn’t know he was eliminated and he just showed up and lined up with them. Hannah was pissed and tried to get him to leave again and he refused again, at one point she picked up the rose stand and moved it to get away from him and use her body to block him. The other guys then stepped in and got him to leave. YIKES. All of that is super ugly and yeah producers are partially to blame but LUKE made all the choices and all of them are bad imo.

Wow. Producers really took it extremely too far, imo. She’s the lead. She made her decision. How toxic and disgusting to allow that guy to carry on like he did - to actually encourage that behavior by allowing it to happen. It shouldn’t be up to the other 3 contestants to help her, and I’m amazed it got that far. She made her decision, a clear decision, and producers should have stepped in and walked Luke out.

My next thought is after all of that, she still had to let Peter go. This season is too much.

It is no wonder she broke down after all that happened.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 200
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:55 am

@ReneeM wrote:
@sosleepy wrote:My God. She is going to murder Jed on live television, isn’t she? laugh out loud
I swear to you that was my exact first thought as well cantstopl. Us when she’s frying him live for being a lying cheating scumbag who stole the experience from her

via GIPHY

Seriouslyyyyy regardless of what happens with Tyler, I’m just so freaking proud of Hannah for ending it with Jed so fast and not wasting any time shading him already laugh out loud


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhopeful
Alanna
Alanna

Posts : 19267
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eliza3 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:16 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@sosleepy wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:More MTA spoilers went up on reddit. Luke continues to be worse than advertised. The audience got to see a shortened version of the FS episode. Luke told Hannah he could forgive her for one slip up in the FSD but if she did it with multiple guys he’d want to leave. She sent him home immediately but he wouldn’t leave. She had to ask him a bunch of times to get up from the dinner table. Then when he finally did get up he refused to get in the van, she had to get really aggressive with him to get him to leave. Then he showed up to the FSD RC. The other guys didn’t know he was eliminated and he just showed up and lined up with them. Hannah was pissed and tried to get him to leave again and he refused again, at one point she picked up the rose stand and moved it to get away from him and use her body to block him. The other guys then stepped in and got him to leave. YIKES. All of that is super ugly and yeah producers are partially to blame but LUKE made all the choices and all of them are bad imo.

Wow. Producers really took it extremely too far, imo. She’s the lead. She made her decision. How toxic and disgusting to allow that guy to carry on like he did - to actually encourage that behavior by allowing it to happen. It shouldn’t be up to the other 3 contestants to help her, and I’m amazed it got that far. She made her decision, a clear decision, and producers should have stepped in and walked Luke out.

My next thought is after all of that, she still had to let Peter go. This season is too much.

It is no wonder she broke down after all that happened.

She should have just walked off the set....let CH appear and she could have told them she own't continue until he leaves as she has asked
eliza3
eliza3

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:44 am

I am disgusted with production and this franchise as a whole that they would allow this to happen to Hannah she took responsibility for her part and I’m proud of her for that but under no circumstances is it ok for them to let him come back and do what he did during the rose ceremony. She is a 24 year old girl who they are supposed to be protecting for crying out loud and she sent him home. She made it clear she didn’t want him there and they let him come back and did nothing to remove him. I’m furious.

I hope people see this and realize these people don’t have your back and when they say they do, they are lying to you!!!!
Julie81
Julie81

Posts : 1223
Join date : 2016-01-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 am

@eliza3 wrote:
@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@sosleepy wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:More MTA spoilers went up on reddit. Luke continues to be worse than advertised. The audience got to see a shortened version of the FS episode. Luke told Hannah he could forgive her for one slip up in the FSD but if she did it with multiple guys he’d want to leave. She sent him home immediately but he wouldn’t leave. She had to ask him a bunch of times to get up from the dinner table. Then when he finally did get up he refused to get in the van, she had to get really aggressive with him to get him to leave. Then he showed up to the FSD RC. The other guys didn’t know he was eliminated and he just showed up and lined up with them. Hannah was pissed and tried to get him to leave again and he refused again, at one point she picked up the rose stand and moved it to get away from him and use her body to block him. The other guys then stepped in and got him to leave. YIKES. All of that is super ugly and yeah producers are partially to blame but LUKE made all the choices and all of them are bad imo.

Wow. Producers really took it extremely too far, imo. She’s the lead. She made her decision. How toxic and disgusting to allow that guy to carry on like he did - to actually encourage that behavior by allowing it to happen. It shouldn’t be up to the other 3 contestants to help her, and I’m amazed it got that far. She made her decision, a clear decision, and producers should have stepped in and walked Luke out.

My next thought is after all of that, she still had to let Peter go. This season is too much.

It is no wonder she broke down after all that happened.

She should have just walked off the set....let CH appear and she could have told them she own't continue until he leaves as she has asked

She’s too stubborn like me I assume.
Julie81
Julie81

Posts : 1223
Join date : 2016-01-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum