SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:42 pm

It is disappointing. I have a feeling that Hannah probably regrets a whole lot about her season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:43 pm

The windmill sex happened during the day. But Peters day portion is on a boat. Just doesn’t make sense. I’ll wait to see Monday.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Alanna wrote:This is so disappointing. This is why we don’t get invested (speaking to myself rn). Ugh.

I'm calling this season a complete loss at this point. I'll hope for better next time. duh JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:The windmill sex happened during the day. But Peters day portion is on a boat. Just doesn’t make sense. I’ll wait to see Monday.

We have no idea where Peter’s night portion was. I don’t think we have caps, right? It was probably in the fcking Windmill.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is so disappointing. This is why we don’t get invested (speaking to myself rn). Ugh.

I'm calling this season a complete loss at this point. I'll hope for better next time. duh JMO.
I’m done. I have enough couples I saw end up together including an unexpected post show one and need to retire my obsessive stanning for new ones. I’m so greedy. I know laugh out loud

Sigh. The moment Hannah posts more flirting with Tyler on sm tho, I’ll be sucked again immediately laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Kaltie wrote:And what did she wear on Men Tell All??

Dark sparkly dress

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:The windmill sex happened during the day. But Peters day portion is on a boat. Just doesn’t make sense. I’ll wait to see Monday.

We have no idea where Peter’s night portion was. I don’t think we have caps, right? It was probably in the fcking Windmill.

No we have his night portion too. It wasn’t in a windmill. Maybe they docked the boat and went exploring? But that’s not normally what they do when on a nice boat like that.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:

We know where his dinner was. I believe it is in the screencap thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5233p624-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1400393

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Wait am I missing something. Sure I wanted it to be Tyler in the windmill but I don’t think the fact it might be Peter has anything to do with Tyler and Hannah reconciling. I don’t get that?? My rose colored glasses are in my pocket but I haven’t smashed them yet. Lol. Would love to hear everyones reasoning. Happy the windmill guy was not Jed.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@ttimmons can you tell us what her FRC dress looks like?

It was champagne color, sparkly up top, and flowy on the bottom. Sorta like this.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Produc10

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Now knowing Peter is supposedly the windmill guy, it doesn’t change my thoughts of Hannah and Tyler being flirty on Nick’s picture. Maybe that’s because I never thought it was Tyler to begin with (I assumed it was from her past or Jed). With the way he’s defended her since day one, I don’t think he cares about what she did on the show so them talking about it is no big deal. 

Poor Peter. Might explain why he seemed so devastated post filming. To have sex with the lead twice in one night... and still not make it to the end? Brutal laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:54 pm

smg2587 wrote:RS is already getting defensive on this. We shall see. We have @ttimmons and bachelor.spoilers saying they did not get full versions of the other 3 fs dates. We shall see. Sometimes RS is quick to say things that don't turn out true.
Yeah, I think I’ll wait for a second opinion.
The post is marked “MTA SPOILERS”, which hints that the source is his spy at MTA. Since people are so worked up about the windmill, this could be just 2 seconds of windmills B-roll, followed by the condom joke in the FS. Possibly even TPTB trolling.

I so hope that there is no windmill sex, even more after RS’ cocky second tweet. :uptonogood

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze