SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:51 pm

I guess I'll have to take a look at the women in motion. That pic does not do anyone justice. And the gowns seem low budget.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:17 pm

Bach SA season 2 episode 1 is now available on www.bachelorarchive.com for anyone keen to watch Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:47 pm

@Bobette Yeah! thanks,  I watched the first one and am hoping for  an interesting season. Many strong women of diverse backgrounds too.

ETA Oups, in my excitement I misread your post and thought it was the second episode....but it’s not yet on there...only #1. Maybe tomorrow?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 pm

@Bobette thanks for posting. I'd like to find the time to watch it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:46 pm

Is anyone watching?  I’ve just binge-watched the first 4 episodes (with a bit of f-forwarding).  I nearly gave up after the first ep because Marc seemed a cc of Lee – bland and boring.  But I persevered and he has grown on me and is actually quite witty.  He doesn’t say he wants a wife – just a partner to adventure and travel with, so my expectations are low that he will fall in love.  He has the hots for Jess R and Marisia, so is into blondes, of course, and is intrigued by Qiniso imo.  I like Rikki but think she is friendzoned.  I’m not into any sleuthing other than IG, so just watching for the entertainment Hugesmile

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:11 pm

@Agent99 thanks for the update! There isn't enough time in a day for me to be able to watch everything I want to watch, laugh out loud so I appreciate any posts!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:45 pm

@Agent99 Hey! I am also watching and feel very alone, unable to share anything! laugh out loud I kind of agree with you and would love to share more thoughts. I just saw the # 4 and, contrary to you would love to sleuth a bit, but there is not much apart from some previews which can be S/C aped I guess. The body language makes it also very important.
I was thinking Rikki would be in the F4.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:04 pm

@Astrobach :yes:  share your thoughts !   I think Jess R will get the next 1-1, and it is a certainty they will have a date wearing their matching bathers at some stage laugh out loud  There are a few steamy sessions in pools/spas in the preview, so I will try and cap them.

ETA no steamy sessions in the pool - think I mixed that up with Bach Ukraine laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:11 am

@Agent99 Great! Yes, and I’ll go and re watch the previews too. yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:04 am

Just watched ep 5 and as expected, Jess R got a single date and they wore the matching bathers laugh out loud.  Because he really has the hots for her, I would normally think that she is a shoo in for F1, but her edit is a bit strange.  They are portraying her as a bit clingy and the other girls are making fun of her for it.  Marisia is staying clear of drama, but she is 24 and Marc is 36!  IMO he looks even older and when he says she is hot I actually am a bit grossed out Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 2 4103285151

So, imo Rikki, Qiniso and Mulesa are the only other girls he is interested in.   In the season preview, it looks like Rikki is saying she can't wait any longer for a date, so I'm wondering if she makes a late run, but it doesn't look promising.  Qiniso is beautiful and fierce, but imo would be too much woman for Marc to handle :yes:   Marc said Mulesa is the most beautiful women he's ever seen, but I don't see any chemistry, just friendship.

I've now gone back to my original assessment that Marc is bland, but at least this bachelor franchise is low on the drama (unlike some others).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:07 am

@Astrobach OMG...so many bachelors all over the world. I had missed this one. I may have to do a binge watch of this this weekend!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:15 am

@Sprite it will be a good palate cleanser after disastrous Pilot-Pweak season laugh out loud
I’m ready to watch #5. Let’s go...
Be back later.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

+9
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach
Idlemess
Bobette