SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 am

bleuberry wrote:Tyler presumably should tweet with easy coast viewers tonight if he's not in LA, right?

Oh this is a great question. Hannah and Tyler have always been in eastern time or posting with the east coast and central time zones. If they are in California, will they be able to watch somehow with east coast viewers and post like they usually do?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:28 am

I can’t see him tweeting tonight wherever he is.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:28 am

bleuberry wrote:Tyler presumably should tweet with easy coast viewers tonight if he's not in LA, right?

Couldn’t he tweet with east coast viewers even if he’s on the west coast? Can’t they get an advance copy that has breaks for commercials and just start it at 5 PST?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:30 am

ReneeM wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Regarding Bachelor talks, someone on Reddit said when Peter Kraus went to LA for his, he didn’t have to stay silent and was out and about, taking pictures with fans, on Instagram etc. I wasn’t paying much attention that season, does anyone remember if this is true?
Yeah it’s true. He was out and about going to lunch and dinners with his friend who lived there and they both posted about what they were up to & he took pics with a couple of fans.
Just to add to this. The week we think Mike was in LA for Bachelor talks for a couple days he tweeted about being at the airport and about hanging out with family and tagged the location the Grove in one of his stories. This was a couple days before his elimination episode aired.

Anyway from abcfoodtours Tyler is at least expected back in New York by Sunday. They are doing a soulcycle class. Was wondering when they would do that. No run schedule announce yet for the week.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:33 am

LaineyG wrote:

Oh this is a great question.  Hannah and Tyler have always been in eastern time or posting with the east coast and central time zones.  If they are in California, will they be able to watch somehow with east coast viewers and post like they usually do?  

Yes they can watch it while it’s shown in the ET/CT zones online. Tyler really didn’t tweet much last week during it though

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:43 am

Just Looking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Time tells! It’s not like spoilers are gospel and have that record of 100%. I read here over and over , watch the feet. We know where Hannah is then all if a sudden we see feet moving and it’s not Jed’s , they’re Tyler’s . The potential of Tyler being in Burbank is good . So until spoilers are fulfilled , they can’t be labeled as truth . Imo
Thank you.  I can see this happening after but what about the spoiled F1/2 situation. Do you believe RS spoiler that Hannah gets engaged to Jed and then they break up soon after ?  I mean, if this is true then Tyler must have been totally gutted.  Likewise Peter being dumped straight after “doing it twice in the windmill”.  He must have been totally gutted as well.  Too much heartbreak for one season IMO

The WM guy will be solved tonight . Am I sus about whom the spoiler says it is? Yes. Regarding F1 , I’ve said I think Ty was Hannah’s choice . Again, word around BN per BenH was that the Finale was “WILD”. On the prompters for MTA is said the “conclusion to the most unforgettable ending .” None of that lends to the tragedy of Hannah picking Jed then breaking up with him in the states and to hoping for a reconciliation with Ty.
Shvs? If you don’t want your footsteps traced , can you cover them ? I think so and Ty moving to NYC so soon is a great way to do that.
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:49 pm

It’s always the most dramatic ever but then it plays out as spoiled. I think it’s unforgettable because she actually picks the liar and serial cheater then ends up breaking up with him. So her season will kind of end in a disaster, which is not the goal. But there’s been bachelorette’s in the past who ended up alone and they’re fine now. Hannah will be fine. She’s a great girl, with good character and heart but just needs to grow up, IMO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:57 pm

SarahD wrote:It’s always the most dramatic ever but then it plays out as spoiled. I think it’s unforgettable because she actually picks the liar and serial cheater then ends up breaking up with him. So her season will kind of end in a disaster, which is not the goal. But there’s been bachelorette’s in the past who ended up alone and they’re fine now. Hannah will be fine.  She’s a great girl, with good character and heart but just needs to grow up, IMO.

She might end up alone, which I think is 100 times better than ending up with Jed, but I also think there is a possibility she ends up with Tyler. There's been a lot of social media clues that they are at the very least on very, very good terms.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:58 pm

SarahD wrote:It’s always the most dramatic ever but then it plays out as spoiled. I think it’s unforgettable because she actually picks the liar and serial cheater then ends up breaking up with him. So her season will kind of end in a disaster, which is not the goal. But there’s been bachelorette’s in the past who ended up alone and they’re fine now. Hannah will be fine.  She’s a great girl, with good character and heart but just needs to grow up, IMO.

Here, hear!! Agreed.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

She might end up alone, which I think is 100 times better than ending up with Jed, but I also think there is a possibility she ends up with Tyler. There's been a lot of social media clues that they are at the very least on very, very good terms.

Ty listening to Paradise...waking up next to you and I like you without makeup makes me think it’s more than friends unless it’s with benefits . giggling
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:19 pm

I don’t know if its unforgettable.  Train wreck, yes.  But didn’t someone say they chose Hannah because she was a mess.  This is what they wanted for this season for whatever reason.  I think her ditching Jed means it doesn’t end in disaster.  If she wouldv’e stayed with him, then yea.  But they can spin this as a season where we watched a woman break unhealthy relationship habits.  I don’t think Hannah’s season was ever going to be about finding love.

I agree re Hannah having a lot of growing to do, but she is only 24, so, again, I think a train wreck is what they expected and wanted.  If not they would’ve chosen Hannah G or Tayshia or Caelynn JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:32 pm

We are kind of going off topic right now.

Got this off of reddit and this person got the info second hand from their significant other. So take it for what you will. But Hannah was seen at the Target in Beverly Hills yesterday buying cleaning supplies and plastic bins. Sounds like the show go her some housing while she is in LA if this is true. Also sounded like she was with another female while doing this because the post said she was with a friend or sister. My guess if this was true it was her producer Julie.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals