SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:09 am

Personally, even if there’s some sort of reconciliation between Tyler and Hannah, I think she’ll be doing the People cover alone for sure and then most likely the media tour alone as well. This isn’t an Arie and Lauren situation. Tyler and Hannah simply didn’t have enough time.

He’s in Florida and per his IG story, “ready to catch all the lobster” and I was totally reminded that this is what they did on their first date laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:Personally, even if there’s some sort of reconciliation between Tyler and Hannah, I think she’ll be doing the People cover alone for sure and then most likely the media tour alone as well. This isn’t an Arie and Lauren situation. Tyler and Hannah simply didn’t have enough time.

He’s in Florida and per his IG story, “ready to catch all the lobster” and I was totally reminded that this is what they did on their first date laugh out loud
I disagree, Tyler is super popular (Gigi hadid and all laugh out loud) and their story will be down for the record books in BN if she chose another guy, broke up with him, and reconciled with her f2. It’s happened with Jason and Arie but never an Ette. So I think if they reconcile, they’ll show the moment LIVE & in action for us at afr but he’ll be along for the media. It would be insane not to have him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:Personally, even if there’s some sort of reconciliation between Tyler and Hannah, I think she’ll be doing the People cover alone for sure and then most likely the media tour alone as well. This isn’t an Arie and Lauren situation. Tyler and Hannah simply didn’t have enough time.

Yes. I think he's going fishing b/c the mini-rock lobster season just opened this week. Hopefully, we'll get a few lobster puns from him. https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/outdoors/article232966542.html

I think Hannah will be doing a People cover alone - even if she has "somewhat" reconciled with someone. And, I want her to do media alone -- this was her journey, her choices, her decisions, etc... If there is a reconciliation with someone (Tyler/Peter), I wouldn't mind that person being in the audience during the media tour.

There is still going to be a TON of press about Tyler regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if he got his own inset on the People cover -- his popularity is that high. His tweets and instagram follows are now getting written about (tweet defending Luke, Gigi Hadid instagram follow) - it is approaching absurd levels. Tyler will be the "one that got away" or "the one who wants to try again" or "the one gracing our screens at The Bachelor next season."

I've primarily been in the camp that a SHV would be a bit odd before ATFR (this is different than Arie's scenario). That TPTB would want live reactions from everyone -- regardless of a "virtual" reconciliation. I just don't know if TPTB and Chris Harrison would ambush Hannah & Tyler if there is no chance of reconciliation. Will they humiliate Hannah further?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:16 am

I do not see why the show wouldn’t allow them to see each other if a reconciliation was in the works. Just doesn’t make sense to me. A real live reconciliation where the parties haven’t seen each other would just be plain awkward. And yea, I definitely can’t see Tyler doing any press if they don’t get together until ATFR. Because again that would just be more awkwardness if these two haven’t been around each other in months.

I’m still in the they walk away as friends camp.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:32 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I do not see why the show wouldn’t allow them to see each other if a reconciliation was in the works. Just doesn’t make sense to me. A real live reconciliation where the parties haven’t seen each other would just be plain awkward. And yea, I definitely can’t see Tyler doing any press if they don’t get together until ATFR. Because again that would just be more awkwardness if these two haven’t been around each other in months.

Hannah and Jed just broke up a little over a month ago. Realistically, I don’t think those involved with the show or even Hannah herself could expect her to jump into a SHV with Tyler. It’s been a lot for her to process I would imagine.

I’m guessing Hannah is starting to get to a better state of mind now and at this point, I can see the show just deciding that since they’re at the end, they should just let everything play out live. Interesting television. IMO, I think most who think there might be a reconciliation between Tyler and Hannah aren’t expecting some grand declaration that they’re back together officially. I think it could be as simple as Hannah admitting she made the wrong choice because she was scared, there are still feelings there, and they should hang out and see what happens.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:42 am

@Ash2214 I’m not talking about a full SHV, locked away for days. But I think Hannah and Tyler would’ve at least wanted to see each in the days leading up to ATFR if they were serious about a reconciliation. And I’m not sure why the show wouldn’t allow that. JMO It would make things incredibly less awkward. I would think they’d want to know exactly what would be said during ATFR and not put Tyler or Hannah on the spot if the two were planning on getting together.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I do not see why the show wouldn’t allow them to see each other if a reconciliation was in the works. Just doesn’t make sense to me. A real live reconciliation where the parties haven’t seen each other would just be plain awkward. And yea, I definitely can’t see Tyler doing any press if they don’t get together until ATFR. Because again that would just be more awkwardness if these two haven’t been around each other in months.

I lean towards friendly pals too but that's not why I was suspicious of a SHV. If the two parties really wanted a SHV, they could probably coordinate around their schedules but my reasoning for no SHV is as follows:

1) Timing.
IMO - I just don't see Hannah going from being engaged to Jed to immediately wanting a SHV with Tyler/Peter. The breakup was June 20-ish? She needed time to process her break-up/relationship, revisit her mistakes, decide if she wants to reach out to Tyler/Peter. Then build up the courage to do something. Maybe some social media flirting, maybe sliding into Tyler/Peter's DMs, and then one-to-one digital exchanges. I don't see Hannah asking TPTB to facilitate a reunion -- if they wanted one. I get that Bachelor world operates at an accelerated pace but the real world does not. And while the cold harsh reality of Jed's lying came fast and furious I don't think Hannah's recovery would be as fast. Or, Tyler/Peter's either -- they have a voice in the reunion as well. Plus, they all have lives and work and other commitments now, out in the real world.

2) Spoilers
IMO the spoilers are more rampant this year b/c the F1 had a girlfriend back home that publically revealed their relationship and plan. I don't know how people are staying unspoiled when Jed's scandal is everywhere. Normally, I don't think TPTB care much about spoilers b/c it is such a small portion of the view population, but if there was a historic third "switcheroo" or even the possibility of a switcheroo -- AFTER a crazy F3 rose ceremony, AFTER a dramatic F2 rose ceremony, AFTER an F1 break-up (during the season), I think TPTB would want to keep that quiet.

3) New Editors
There are new editors this year. And based on how they let the F3 ceremony play out -- as well as other real moments shown this season -- I think they really, really like their in-the-moment, live, shocking moments. The more shock, the better.

4) Acting
If there was a loved-up SHV reunion. I don't think Tyler/Peter could act their way through it on ATFR. As F2 and F3, they appear on ATFR after their elimination and then return backstage to drink away the night. I don't think they could sit with Hannah, fake talk about how devastating their break-up was when they just had sex the night before. TPTB needs to get to the Jed scandal and break-up before there's any hint of "true love prevails" or "possibility of love" or however they want to spin it.

I think the order of the ATFR appearances -- as well as the participants' body language -- will be very telling next week. IMO, if there is any "surprise reconciliation" it will come at the very end. And honestly, the show might not need it. the Jed scandal and break-up might be more than enough...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:04 pm

@Summerfun1980 we’ll have to see when he heads out to LA. At the latest, he’ll have to be in LA by Sunday. It’s possible the show could let them meet up for a few hours on Sunday. Maybe even Monday morning. We just don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes. We also don’t have confirmation as to why he went to LA for less than 48 hours last week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 I’m not talking about a full SHV, locked away for days.  But I think Hannah and Tyler would’ve at least wanted to see each in the days leading up to ATFR if they were serious about a reconciliation. And I’m not sure why the show wouldn’t allow that.  JMO It would make things incredibly less awkward. I would think they’d want to know exactly what would be said during ATFR and not put Tyler or Hannah on the spot if the two were planning on getting together.

You are absolutely right as far as Tptb wanting to know the narrative and drive their ship. They will know the direction the afr is going Until they say “that’s a wrap” Tptb will want control of everything for sure.

Maybe that is why they had Tyler come out and sign bachelor papers (if that is what they did) to make sure that they were on the same page. They prob told him iif he signs papers he is under contract and can’t see Hannah or anyone for that matter. If, however, Tyler wasn’t there to sign any papers and doesn’t want the bachelor job, they would still reach out to both Hannah and Tyler and find out what they want to do if anything.

Someone said earlier they would never humiliate Hannah and I 100% agree! Either they ask and both of them say we will see or they announce they are BFF”s and show their support for one another. IF they do decide to see each other and see where it goes, I can totally see tptb giving them a trip together to go back to Scotland, or Amsterdam or wherever to figure stuff out.

As far as the People shoot, Hannah does this one alone but Tyler gets a couple of paragraphs as the one who got away and he is featured as her best friend or as “they are seeing where it goes” type thing. They can always use any of the pics they already have of him. I do think he might join her in her press tour in nyc and at least be there to support.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:19 pm

To be fair, when a swircheroo has  happened in the past, it’s happened on The Bachelor, which has a very different filming schedule than the Ette. There are almost 2 months between filming and airing, as compared to the like 2 days that separated Hannah’s season wrapping and her premiere airing. Jason/Molly and Arie/Lauren were actually reunited about 2 months post their season wrapping, maybe a little under. Which is about where Hannah and Tyler are in real time as well, maybe slightly over.  Those couples had time on their side, Hannah/Tyler do not.  I can also see how the show might want this particular reunion to be different than the others and potentially make a bigger bang.

Look. I have no idea, and you may be totally right and nothing is going to happen. I just also believe in following social media cues, and Hannah, imo, is interested and obvious. Tyler was also tweeting fast and furiously from an Uber on Monday, pretty anxiously, that he couldn’t watch but was in “awe” watching Hannah in person. He’s really put himself out there for her too, for someone who was dumped in Greece. These two have absolutely been about as supportive of each other as they can possibility be, separated across the country and not able to interact. It’s just not a typical F2 relationship/interaction. Not at all. So, am I positive something is going to happen between them on AFR? No, no I’m not, and I’m prepared to be disappointed. Can we rule out the possibility of them reconnecting? No, I don’t think we can rule it out. Whatever happens, happens. We just have to see.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 pm

@sosleepy, super well said! I won’t steal your great content and repeat everything laugh out loud but I will say that I’ve followed sm for years of my life now for these final couples and never have a lead and f2 interacted this way. Ever. There’s something not right here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:32 pm

So Jed still in Tennessee with his friend Josh per Josh's stories. And Tyler went to Florida and got there early this morning. Peter put up a post seems to be flying today.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals