SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:29 pm

smg2587 wrote:According to Nick V, Tyler is going to be his guest for his Viall Files next week. So if he is recording this with Nick I think he has to be in LA by the weekend, no? Just something to look out for.

Which, imo this confirms for me all the more that Jed is F1...in Greece.  TBC...
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:According to Nick V, Tyler is going to be his guest for his Viall Files next week. So if he is recording this with Nick I think he has to be in LA by the weekend, no? Just something to look out for.

Which, imo this confirms for me all the more that Jed is F1...in Greece.  TBC...
I don’t think anyone can really argue that jed was the f1...in Greece. The question is whether or not the f1 will be Tyler...in the future.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I don’t think anyone can really argue that  jed was the f1...in Greece. The question is whether or not the f1 will be Tyler...in the future.

Yes of course this is what everyone is waiting for. The social media clues are massive. But....the “future” might not be at the afr but what happens when they say “that’s a wrap” ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Can somebody please say where Nick said TC would be on Viall Files? I can’t find it anywhere! Thanks ☺

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo2435 Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:50 pm

mbl wrote:Could someone provide the source for Nick saying Tyler will be on Viall Files next week?  TYIA

Nick said it on his latest podcast that came out today.

Rizzo2435

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Rizzo2435 wrote:
mbl wrote:Could someone provide the source for Nick saying Tyler will be on Viall Files next week?  TYIA

Nick said it on his latest podcast that came out today.

Could you say approx. where in the podcast he said it? I would like to listen.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 pm

It was at 17 minutes in. Nick also said that it’ll hopefully happen depending on scheduling conflicts and “unless the show decides to screw us over” which I thought was interesting.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:08 pm

okkaayy wrote:It was at 17 minutes in. Nick also said that it’ll hopefully happen depending on scheduling conflicts and “unless the show decides to screw us over” which I thought was interesting.

I think the show put the breaks on Hannah’s pod with Kaitlyn earlier in the season. It takes awhile for them to release the reigns a little bit especially with podcasts it seems.

Last edited by avacaroline on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:14 pm

okkaayy wrote:It was at 17 minutes in. Nick also said that it’ll hopefully happen depending on scheduling conflicts and “unless the show decides to screw us over” which I thought was interesting.
Which is why the suggestion that Jed might not be on ATFR is silly imo. Not just because he's contracted to be there, but because the show controls the media you're allowed to do for the next 6 months to a year I think, so if Jed really wants to tell his side of the story publicly, ATFR is his only avenue or I think the show would put a kibosh on any subsequent interviews he tried to do.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:15 pm

avacaroline wrote:

I think the show put the breaks on Hannah’s pod with Kaitlyn earlier in the season. It takes awhile for them to release the reigns a little big especially with podcasts it seems.
This is not true. The girls confirmed they didn’t have enough time. Kaitlyn would have been complaining otherwise I’m sure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Juliet had also mentioned on bachelor party that if you’re the winner, all booking had to go through ABC. the normal contestants can book their own stuff, but it still has to be approved.

I’m surprised nick would even mention the show putting a hold on it, he’s never said something like that before.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm

avacaroline wrote:

I think the show put the breaks on Hannah’s pod with Kaitlyn earlier in the season. It takes awhile for them to release the reigns a little big especially with podcasts it seems.

Two posts about it on Reddit have been removed. Not sure what that means.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals