SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Just Looking wrote:@ilovecarbs I was wondering that too -what if Peter isn’t f3
the historic three man finale has me questioning everything!

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:51 am

Once again, Sharleen puts everything so eloquently...."toxic masculinity at its finest" "no means no"

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-episode-10-recap-fantasy-suites-hannah-peter-tyler-c/

I agree with her ranking after watching the FSD. She was crying because she was going to send Tyler home after the FSD.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:30 am

SarahD wrote:Once again, Sharleen puts everything so eloquently...."toxic masculinity at its finest" "no means no"

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-episode-10-recap-fantasy-suites-hannah-peter-tyler-c/

I agree with her ranking after watching the FSD. She was crying because she was going to send Tyler home after the FSD.

Wow. Just wow. Sharleen does a masterful job at shredding Luke.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:00 am

SarahD wrote:Once again, Sharleen puts everything so eloquently...."toxic masculinity at its finest" "no means no"

I agree with her ranking after watching the FSD. She was crying because she was going to send Tyler home after the FSD. But why oh why, when she seemed to be really deeply connected to Tyler. I don’t understand after watching the episode

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:07 am

I am a Christian born and raised and have and continue to sin, and like Hannah Jesus has and will forgive me.

Luke is one that drives me nuts and gives Christians a bad name he likes to pick out which parts of the Bible to apply but ignores others such as Matthew 7:1-5 which starts as “Don’t judge or you too will be judged”. He likes to cherrypick what applies to him. And I also agree with Sharlenes recap. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:38 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am a Christian born and raised and have and continue to sin, and like Hannah Jesus has and will forgive me.  

Luke is one that drives me nuts and gives Christians a bad name he likes to pick out which parts of the Bible to apply but ignores others such as  Matthew 7:1-5 which starts as “Don’t judge or you too will be judged”.  He likes to cherrypick what applies to him.  And I also agree with Sharlenes recap.  All iMO.

Well put. I listened to Ben Higgins podcast week and he did a great job explaining Luke's form of Christianity. And he talked about the importance of faith in his life. He was disappointed that TPTB didn't focus much attention on it during his season
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 am

I just read RS update. laugh out loud Not surprised there will be no Hannah and Tyler reunion. I think he will be the next lead. Hannah needs to grow up before she can even entertain the idea of being engaged. Jmo.

Back to vacation now! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:07 am

Hannah Brown Is ‘Happy’ After Whirlwind Drama on ‘The Bachelorette’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/hannah-brown-is-happy-after-whirlwind-drama-on-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:26 am

My friend just informed that she read a little blurb from InTouch magazine about Hannah this morning. It was nothing earth shattering as it was a small paragraph. 

It was basically that the drama with her chosen guy started just days after getting engaged to him in Greece and more than anything, she was devastated that this is how the bachelorette journey went for her and that she couldn’t spot red flags because she was blinded by his charm. It didn’t state Jed as the winner, but it mentioned the drama surrounding her final choice and the whispers of his flirty ways while already engaged to her. It was basically just that everything came crashing down for them pretty much at the start.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:32 am

bluwavz wrote:Hannah Brown Is ‘Happy’ After Whirlwind Drama on ‘The Bachelorette’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/hannah-brown-is-happy-after-whirlwind-drama-on-the-bachelorette/

This screams to me that she is single now. Glad she learned from it. That’s all you really can do imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:33 am

Not sure if this has been discussed earlier? Pains me, but after watching the 2 recent Lauren Zima interviews - she’s done a 180 on Hannah Tyler’s Notebook story. Her recent Roses and Rose - she said she didn’t get the feeling Tyler was ready to propose - but still heavy crushing on him. Then her ET online interview with Jade and Tanner - eluded to a possible early Bachelor announcement on AFTR (vs BIP AFTR), with Jade and Tanner (“unspoiled”...not buying what they are selling) “predicting” Tyler for Bachelor. How the narrative has changed in such a short time....Possibly a done deal - explaining his quick trip to LA.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:53 am

Reading RS' emails and he says he thinks the most likely outcome at ATFR is that Hannah agrees to give Jed another chance. And that there is a higher chance that she gets back together with Jed than Tyler. Which is just... duh I really hope that's just his dumb opinion (IMO laugh out loud) and not based on anything he's heard.

@Rookie Interesting. I could see them announcing him at ATFR if they really want to capitalise on his momentum and hype. He's so popular they might just want to lock him down ASAP. And that would explain why his family is already saying he's the Bachelor. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye