SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:Just finished listening to Chicks in the Office podcast with Nick Viall. Sorry, I don’t know how to attach the link.  Anyway, they bring up some good points and it’s worth a listen, IMO.  Nick says that he has heard two different endings, as did one of the ladies.  I guess we shall see.....

I wonder what the two endings might be? Thoughts?

Just finished listening. Nick had some sympathy for Luke. Just thinks he’s dumb basically. He thinks Jed is a master manipulator. He thinks it’s obvious that she’s going to pick Jed. (He’s unspoiled) and that Tyler probably figured it out too when she didn’t want to have sex in FS. He think Tyler genuinely likes Hannah and wants the best for her. He’s thinks the only option for Hannah if she did pick Jed is for her to dump him. Otherwise she totally looks like a fool. He could see her being the bachelorette again and he joked that Tyler would end up showing up on her next season. He doesn’t know how it’s going to end because he’s heard two different things but he kept saying he’s unspoiled.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by dee Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:Just finished listening to Chicks in the Office podcast with Nick Viall. Sorry, I don’t know how to attach the link.  Anyway, they bring up some good points and it’s worth a listen, IMO.  Nick says that he has heard two different endings, as did one of the ladies.  I guess we shall see.....

Just finished listening. Nick had some sympathy for Luke. Just thinks he’s dumb basically. He thinks  Jed is a master manipulator. He thinks it’s obvious that she’s going to pick Jed. (He’s unspoiled) and that Tyler probably figured it out too when she didn’t want to have sex in FS. He think Tyler genuinely likes Hannah and wants the best for her. He’s thinks the only option for Hannah if she did pick Jed is for her to dump him. Otherwise she totally looks like a fool. He could see her being the bachelorette again and he joked that Tyler would end up showing up on her next season. He doesn’t know how it’s going to end because he’s heard two different things but he kept saying he’s unspoiled.
Oh hell nawww laugh out loud Hannah can come onto his season, and then she can know what it feels like to be F2 laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:

This makes me think of when I read on reddit that the mod that runs the bachelor.spoilers IG account commented that a solid source close to Peter claimed that Peter said that RS doesn't know anything. Apparently this was in reference to the change in spoilers from Tyler as F1 to Jed as F1.

So many things out there this post season, it is hard to know what is really happening afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 29 3806527698

IMO, Hannah needs to end the season single and do some real soul searching as to what she really wants out of a relationship. Because that ITM of hers when she let Luke go certainly didn't describe either Luke or Jed. Said it before... Hannah was not meant to speed date. And, that is all this show is. Speed dating on steroids. Speed dating in fantasy situations.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:02 pm

@Pattycake92 what a troll. Tyler would never compete for Hannah’s affections again and he knows that.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:02 pm

@Summerfun1980 I was also excited because Tyler's hometown is not that far from mine(I live in Miami) and apparently he was always in Miami. I'm surprised I never got to bump into him at all. I wouldn't be surprised if I have mutual friends with him somehow. In Miami it seems like everyone knows someone who knows someone these days.

It was nice to see a Florida guy being a fan favorite. A nice change from the internet stereotype "Florida Man" laugh out loud
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:04 pm

I’ve always thought it’s possible Hannah didn’t choose anyone but seeing her on the show she is clearly Gaga for Jed.

Also Peter’s friends didn’t state RS doesn’t know anything in connection with the change in F1. They were vague. I thought that was about the bad stuff RS was alluding to about Peter.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:05 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:

Just finished listening. Nick had some sympathy for Luke. Just thinks he’s dumb basically. He thinks  Jed is a master manipulator. He thinks it’s obvious that she’s going to pick Jed. (He’s unspoiled) and that Tyler probably figured it out too when she didn’t want to have sex in FS. He think Tyler genuinely likes Hannah and wants the best for her. He’s thinks the only option for Hannah if she did pick Jed is for her to dump him. Otherwise she totally looks like a fool. He could see her being the bachelorette again and he joked that Tyler would end up showing up on her next season. He doesn’t know how it’s going to end because he’s heard two different things but he kept saying he’s unspoiled.

Thank you @Pattycake92. Excellent recap. I was trying to organize my thoughts but couldn’t find the words. It was interesting to me though when he was talking about Tyler’s voiceover (acouple episodes back) about wanting the best for Hannah. IMO, I think he was saying Tyler knew then that it wasn’t him and was going to be Jed. All my opinion of course.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:05 pm

I don’t believe Nick is unspoiled!!JMO!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:The only thing this dumb Jed angle proves to me, is that any hope of Tyler/Hannah is DOA, stick a fork in it. The show needs to leave some doubt, or some hope of happiness. So instead of hinting at (probably) their future Bachelor (who they need to portray as suuuuuuper moved on and detached from Hannah), instead they are angling for a possible Jed reconciliation.

I don’t see it. Hannah and her family and friends have shaded him left and right. If I’m wrong, and Hannah takes him back on screen (perish the thought), I think I’m checking on this terrible show for real. That would truly be the most toxic and unfulfilling ending I can possibly imagine. JMO.  
I’ve been waiting for this conversation to pass since yesterday (damn it just keeps going though) because no offense to anyone, but the entire scenario of Hannah taking Jed back is stupid af to me and not even remotely in the realm of possibility. Her not getting back with Tyler doesn’t mean she’s gonna get back with Jed. It’s not happening. & after everything about him hatching this plan & going on the show for his non existent singing career, a f*cking serenade on ATFR is NOT gonna be the thing that wins her back. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:06 pm

@Hotmomma he’s not. He’s trolling and hyping up the ending like the bachelor pet he is.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Hotmomma he’s not. He’s trolling and hyping up the ending like the bachelor pet he is.

Oh he’s definitely spoiled. IMO he threw just enough nuggets about there to appear not to be, butt still knew a little too much, IMO.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye