SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:The only thing this dumb Jed angle proves to me, is that any hope of Tyler/Hannah is DOA, stick a fork in it. The show needs to leave some doubt, or some hope of happiness. So instead of hinting at (probably) their future Bachelor (who they need to portray as suuuuuuper moved on and detached from Hannah), instead they are angling for a possible Jed reconciliation.

I don’t see it. Hannah and her family and friends have shaded him left and right. If I’m wrong, and Hannah takes him back on screen (perish the thought), I think I’m checking on this terrible show for real. That would truly be the most toxic and unfulfilling ending I can possibly imagine. JMO.  
I’ve been waiting for this conversation to pass since yesterday (damn it just keeps going though) because no offense to anyone, but the entire scenario of Hannah taking Jed back is stupid af to me and not even remotely in the realm of possibility. Her not getting back with Tyler doesn’t mean she’s gonna get back with Jed. It’s not happening. & after everything about him hatching this plan & going on the show for his non existent singing career, a f*cking serenade on ATFR is NOT gonna be the thing that wins her back. All jmo.

Thank you. Of course you know I agree with you, Queen Renee.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Sorry @Bluwavz didn't see your post.

Can I say I just love Mike so much after that interview. That is all I need to hear someone say was that its about Hannah's happiness. Dylan and JPJ just say they find Jed a good guy.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:
The relief I felt when Mike was finished talking was palpable. That’s a sentiment I can get behind and he didn’t say any stupid sh*t. Dylan’s an idiot. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I’ve always thought it’s possible Hannah didn’t choose anyone but seeing her on the show she is clearly Gaga for Jed.

Also Peter’s friends didn’t state RS doesn’t know anything in connection with the change in F1. They were vague.  I thought that was about the bad stuff RS was alluding to about Peter.

I'm looking at her post on reddit right now and she clearly stated that it was in reference to the changed spoiler regarding Jed. She was unsure about what he was eluding to being off but did state it was about Jed. This post is 29 days old so would be right in line with the change. She admits it was all hearsay and that she saw nothing in writing. So it is very open to interpretation.

cantstopl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:29 pm

I listened too. I called it yesterday. Hannah may be the first Bette repeat.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 pm

I can totally understand the guys thinking Jed is a good guy. They are not seeing the side of him when he is with all these women. They only see the "bro" side. These guys are young and have a lot of maturing to do.

Reminds me of the news story in March about how people's brains don't reach adulthood until age 30 (a study done by researching in the UK). Looking back on my early years, I was not mature in my mid 20's even though I thought I was!

@Doggoneit If Hannah is a repeat, I hope it is when she is 4 or 5 years older than she is now. Because the same immaturity seen in the guys can be seen in her.

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 30 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:42 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelorette-apos-hannah-brown-171308858.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Couple of ET articles. 
One of Chris Harrison saying he will go hard on Jed.
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-wants-to-push-jed-wyatt-on-his-girlfriend-scandal-during-bachelorette-finale-128721

Hannah article also mentions her reaction to watching Jed's HTD (wish we had video this is the first Jed mention I seen her make)
https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-says-her-heart-gets-broken-this-season-exclusive-128703

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If she and her family weren’t shading Jed left and right and if she wasn’t stating in recent interviews that she’s learned her self worth, what she shouldn’t put up with in relationships, etc. then I think maybe there would be a small chance that she would take Jed back. After all of this? I highly doubt it. 

She just seems genuinely happy and over it all. I think she’s going to go the strong and single route. Chris Harrison is doing his job by promoting the finale with different potential angles.
i agree. i thought there was a chance of them trying to work things out earlier. but after her mother's best friend dragged jed on social media with hannah sitting right beside her i knew it was over.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:55 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelorettes-hannah-browns-windmill-fantasy-202501470.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:57 pm

@HavaDrPepper I saw that. My point was Peter’s friends did not state it was in regards to the spoiler change. They only said RS knew nothing. She assumes it is about Jed and the change. I personally think they don’t like RS because of the ex stuff. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
The relief I felt when Mike was finished talking was palpable. That’s a sentiment I can get behind and he didn’t say any stupid sh*t. Dylan’s an idiot. Jmo.
Tyler and Mike seem to have been the only ones having Hannah’s back though all the backlash during the season.
Dylan is a disappointment though, since he is close with Tyler. What’s interesting with him is that he might get in trouble on the home front if he keeps up with this (are we allowed to talk openly about BIP spoilers here BTW?)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye