SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:12 pm

At this point, I think the majority of these guys are idiots and not worth it. But am not surprise they are what we got this season since the lead attracts dysfunctional men.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:20 pm

I've spent so much of this season rooting for Hannah - but honestly, can't rationalize the irrational.

Nothing they are showing us makes sense.

Looking forward to directing my energy to the mess that is BIP.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 pm

I think Hannah had a strong feeling god would lead her to her guy...hence the Luke disaster. And she liked the familiarity of the faux-Jed she was shown. Add to that the message from the other Ettes abt their guy being their fir, and Hannah closed off pretty quick, jmo.  Given that she traveled for pageants etc I kinda was surprised that she was no more experienced than I was at her age, the nerdy, churchy schoolteacher that I was. I'm thinking Tyler was her jason, a little too far ranging than she, like becca, was ready to handle. Becca was looking for dad to some degree....maybe Hannah, too? Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:35 pm

I wish I had never watched this disastrous season. I’m done.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:41 pm

I do wonder if I'd be this invested if we could've skipped the post-Frc sm show.....  I was sad when the revised spoiler came out, but I'm even sadder now. Ugh
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I wish I had never watched this disastrous season. I’m done.
Same. This has been such a train wreck and I was so hopeful before for her. I was following while they were filming and felt so excited!! So sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:05 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I wish I had never watched this disastrous season. I’m done.

Same. It's been nothing but a rollercoaster and not a good one. Throw it in the trash where it belongs. At least Bachelor AU is around the corner. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:09 pm

I think for me, regardless of the outcome, this is the most entertained I've been by a season in years, so I don't regret watching.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think Hannah had a strong feeling god would lead her to her guy...hence the Luke disaster. And she liked the familiarity of the faux-Jed she was shown. Add to that the message from the other Ettes abt their guy being their fir, and Hannah closed off pretty quick, jmo.  Given that she traveled for pageants etc I kinda was surprised that she was no more experienced than I was at her age, the nerdy, churchy schoolteacher that I was. I'm thinking Tyler was her jason, a little too far ranging than she, like becca, was ready to handle. Becca was looking for dad to some degree....maybe Hannah, too? Jmo

You bring up a lot of good points...including the significance of the first impression rose. So many of the bachelorettes had their guy picked out the first night. Because those leads are a little older and more mature, they have picked wisely. With Hannah, (being younger, not so experienced) her laser focus on Luke was a huge mistake. She missed out building relationships with some great guys and ended up focusing on toxic relationships instead.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think for me, regardless of the outcome, this is the most entertained I've been by a season in years, so I don't regret watching.

Put me in this category as well. Super entertained and I love the drama off-camera and post-season. I can't remember a Bachelorette season that I've been this intrigued by and interested in.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:16 pm

North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think for me, regardless of the outcome, this is the most entertained I've been by a season in years, so I don't regret watching.

Put me in this category as well. Super entertained and I love the drama off-camera and post-season. I can't remember a Bachelorette season that I've been this intrigued by and interested in.  

The post-filming social media shenanigans have been entertaining. However, IMO asking if your dog needs an IG account and “inviting” people to follow you on Spotify takes being full of yourself to another level.

Insert rolling eye emoji here.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Wow!!! Anyone else watch this? It is Dan Cox talking with a couple of girls who regularly breakdown the episodes on You Tube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE0dfa1vvro They ask him all kinds of questions about the show & how it has evolved since he was on Desiree's season then BIP 2 and it is interesting to hear his take on Jed & what has happened in Hannah's season then at the very end about 24:56 in He says He knows some things & Hannah's ending is similar to Arie's where everyone is expecting it to end one way then instead it is "Fireworks"!!!!!.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye