SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:03 pm

@Alanna I believe someone posted that contestants still sneak around and date when these posts were first brought up. Sorry, I can't remember which poster. But it seems weird to me that the dudes who were sent to paradise can date but Tyler and Peter can't discretely date. What trouble would he really be in if he was spotted somewhere? They could play it off as just friends. The show's not going to sue him LOL

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:04 pm

@Tiggerlgh Yes that's more what I meant. Not that he was taking them out to public places during the day. I meant more like a movie at night and hanging out discretely.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:05 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I still don't think Tyler's playlists tell us anything.  But he could be dating in new york.  There have been a couple posts on reddit about him going on dates that were blown off.  Maybe RS learned about that.

It is kind of hard to believe he's meeting all these women every week for runs and none have piqued his interest.

Just throwing this out there.
I actually don’t think he is bc I don’t think he’s dumb. Unless he’s just met his future wife on one of these runs and knows it for a fact, I don’t see him dating any of these women until post show. Then all bets are off.

Dating may be too strong of word.  Maybe hang out and potentially hook up with some.
i always thought the final two were under contract to appear engaged which means no dating or hooking during the airing of the show (insert jed joke here). otherwise it would be easy to say who didn't win.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:17 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I still don't think Tyler's playlists tell us anything.  But he could be dating in new york.  There have been a couple posts on reddit about him going on dates that were blown off.  Maybe RS learned about that.

It is kind of hard to believe he's meeting all these women every week for runs and none have piqued his interest.

I actually don’t think he is bc I don’t think he’s dumb. Unless he’s just met his future wife on one of these runs and knows it for a fact, I don’t see him dating any of these women until post show. Then all bets are off.

Dating may be too strong of word.  Maybe hang out and potentially hook up with some.
i always thought the final two were under contract to appear engaged which means no dating or hooking during the airing of the show (insert jed joke here). otherwise it would be easy to say who didn't win.

Who in the world could think that he won the show at this point? He hasn’t promoted the show in close to 2 weeks, she refused to have sex with him this week, and Jed is leading this race by miles and miles. Honestly the best thing he could do is go out on a public date, maybe people would say hey, he’s doing this incredibly obvious thing that he shouldn’t be doing, maybe he’s trying to trick us and he actually wins!

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:20 pm

@mbl AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 34 3806527698 Your forgot he's letting us know his whereabouts 24/7. And he's joking about Hannah and Peter in the windmill on twitter. Not F1 behavior.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:26 pm

I'm done. I will record the two day finale and skim through it. I didn't like the constant tantrums and single minded focus. This was all due to immaturity and lack of life experiences from Hannah. Bad choice tptb. Don't do it again.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 pm

mbl wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Who in the world could think that he won the show at this point?  He hasn’t promoted the show in close to 2 weeks, she refused to have sex with him this week, and Jed is leading this race by miles and miles.  Honestly the best thing he could do is go out on a public date, maybe people would say hey, he’s doing this incredibly obvious thing that he shouldn’t be doing, maybe he’s trying to trick us and he actually wins!
i wasn't saying anything about tyler specifically. just pointing out that's what the contract says. i think going on dates is is risky behavior for any final two because one has to really really trust a date to be discreet especially in today's social media days. all jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:35 pm

Hannah is the youngest Bachelorette. She got flack for it and it showed.

But if Tyler is the Bachelor, he's only 26 so we'll get girls that are the same age as Colton's season. The cycle won't end unless they cast some older women (3-5 years older than Tyler).

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:55 pm

jed (or some other singer/songwriter from the bachelorette) might be a surprise guest of caringheartsmexico on instagram. i have to leave but if anyone cares to check when the event starts. i saw it on nobaked's story.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Andi Dorfman Is Running the New York City Marathon, Shares Her Diet and Exercise Tips

I’ll be running for charity, so that’s the extra push I needed. It’s for me, but also for others. I have a few charities I’m talking to, but I want to be running for a couple of them.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/andi-dorfman-is-running-the-new-york-city-marathon-shares-her-diet-and-exercise-tips/

I wonder if this is what the heli ride yesterday was all about. "Talking to a charity" Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:02 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
mbl wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Who in the world could think that he won the show at this point?  He hasn’t promoted the show in close to 2 weeks, she refused to have sex with him this week, and Jed is leading this race by miles and miles.  Honestly the best thing he could do is go out on a public date, maybe people would say hey, he’s doing this incredibly obvious thing that he shouldn’t be doing, maybe he’s trying to trick us and he actually wins!
i wasn't saying anything about tyler specifically. just pointing out that's what the contract says. i think going on dates is is risky behavior for any final two because one has to really really trust a date to

be discreet especially in today's social media days. all jmo.

Why just F2? What about F3 F4 etc? I don’t think it’s something they enforce as long as it’s not public.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm

The younger they are the easier to be manipulated by the producers.

This season was only going to make sense for me if she figured out what a gem Tyler was and their first one on one date should have made it clear to her what a gem he really was. She wasted sooo much energy over Luke and made so many weird choices throughout the process. How are we to believe she found love after all the drama? The producers are making a mockery of the process and the ultimate goal of all this which is to find love. I just don’t see how the show can redeem this season after everything that’s happened. They’ll bring out Hannah with Jed and Tyler and give us two nights of explanations as to what went down, Jed will apologize, Tyler will pledge his loyal friendship, Hannah will claim she’s learned a lesson...everyone will move on. Sigh, what a let down. I definitely don’t want to hear about a reconciliation with Jed at ATFR that would just be the worst. Hope Tyler is happy at the end of all this.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye