SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Sharnee wrote:Believe or don’t believe.. the outcome will be clear
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 56 700b5310
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0O4EatFgGS/?igshid=44zckdp6o84k

Why does Tyler like all the pictures that are posted of Hannah? Do any of the other guys like her pics?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:15 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Believe or don’t believe.. the outcome will be clear
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 56 700b5310

Why does Tyler like all the pictures that are posted of Hannah?  Do any of the other guys like her pics?

Because the F1 always cares the most. He’s as anxious for this season to end as much as Hannah imo.

Like Taylor Swift ...Easter eggs hints imo

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:17 pm

Tyler liking and replying to comments is unusual for him. He also seems to be skipping all the thirsty ones ( and there are plenty ) and focusing only on the ones where people are interested in actually exercising.

I’m assuming he got some engagement pointers from his trip to Instagram earlier today.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:18 pm

@okkaayy He responded to a thirsty one that said "would die to spin next to him."

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:20 pm

@Sharnee not sure I understand your post.

Is Cary confused?

Tonight on #afterthefinalrose Hannah is wearing

question

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:22 pm

@Summerfun1980 Geez I might feel the same way too but I’m not thirsty . rofl AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 56 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sharnee not sure I understand your post.

Is Cary confused?

Tonight on #afterthefinalrose Hannah is wearing

question

Whatever it is, Ty liked it

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:26 pm

@Summerfun1980 Since he’s skipping the other thirsty comments I’d say this is pretty tame and he probably did get engagement advice when he met with IG. It’s not like he’s flirting in the comments. I do agree he seems happily single though!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:28 pm

@GuardianAngel Looks like her MTA dress
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 56 51f6d710

Sc mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:28 pm

@teamfiercelove Yea. I just think it indicates he's single. No way would Hannah, who already thought he was a f*ckboi, be ok with him commenting on ig about traveling to go take spin classes with other women. I don't see it. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@teamfiercelove Yea. I just think it indicates he's single. No way would Hannah, who already thought he was a f*ckboi, be ok with him commenting on ig about traveling to go take spin classes with other women.  I don't see it. JMO
No this is impossible imo. If they’re back together then Hannah will need to trust him 200000% (I’m good at math laugh out loud) and acknowledge how her thoughts abt him were totally crazy, not further assume he’s cheating or a fckboi or whatever stuff she thought. Otherwise the relationship is already doomed before they even start imo.

FWIW, I don’t think Tyler’s liked anything inappropriate if he’s with Hannah or that would tell me he’s single.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:34 pm

There’s literally nothing shady or questionable about Tyler’s likes or comments on his latest picture. He attended a spin class that raised money for Matt’s charity. He asked in his caption where people would like for them to go next. 

He’s not liking comments stating “I’m local” or “you’re so hot, you should be the next bachelor” like someone else that we know was doing this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye