SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:45 am

@Just Looking I'm with you! Tannah all the way and ready to eat crow laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Just Looking I'm with you! Tannah all the way and ready to eat crow laugh out loud
:yes: For me, so liken it a bit to Becca with Garrett and Blake

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:20 am

There are some comments on Reddit this am (under sleuthing the last 48hrs) - thinking it may be Teala’s voice on Hannah’s Insta story where they are watching the next rose ceremony preview, saying “get him...get him”. Then someone says they hear another female voice at the end of Teala’s story - while she is watching with Tyler (they aren’t alone). I listened to both - hard to say in Hannah’s.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 am

Rookie wrote:There are some comments on Reddit this am (under sleuthing the last 48hrs) - thinking it may be Teala’s voice on Hannah’s Insta story where they are watching the next rose ceremony preview, saying “get him...get him”. Then someone says they hear another female voice at the end of Teala’s story - while she is watching with Tyler (they aren’t alone). I listened to both - hard to say in Hannah’s.

Have I missed something? Who's Teala?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:41 am

luvstx wrote:
Rookie wrote:There are some comments on Reddit this am (under sleuthing the last 48hrs) - thinking it may be Teala’s voice on Hannah’s Insta story where they are watching the next rose ceremony preview, saying “get him...get him”. Then someone says they hear another female voice at the end of Teala’s story - while she is watching with Tyler (they aren’t alone). I listened to both - hard to say in Hannah’s.

Have I missed something?  Who's Teala?

An LA vlogger who was posting Insta stories watching last night with Tyler.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:43 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:49 am

Hannah is an odd one. She had sex with this guy in a windmill and all she can say about him is “he’s so sweeeet” She just sounds so detached in the above interview.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:56 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah is an odd one.  She had sex with this guy in a windmill and all she can say about him is “he’s so sweeeet”  She just sounds so detached in the above interview.

Like I said last night, the episode just seemed so out of whack to me. Hannah's actions now just do not match up with what they are trying to sell us with the edit of the show.

Speed dating is not her friend.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:15 am

I’ve never been more confused by an edit than the one I saw last night and I have a feeling her interview will just further confuse me. Like I’m waiting for her to explain the emotional connection she had Peter or whatever caused her to be sure of him but not Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:21 am

She did not think Tyler would pass the test. He did. i don't think she saw it until he was leaving. She does have low self-esteem. I hope she has a stronger sense of self worth after all she has gone through.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:41 am

But she didn’t have the need to test Peter, the most sexually aggressive one?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:45 am

@Summerfun1980 i know right? He just does not look like the type. I am sure Peter's ex girlfriend is not loving all the things he is saying to Hannah.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye