SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 am

Weird thing is even if they’re just friends they’re not supposed to be this loud about that either considering the finale is two weeks away. What the actual f%ck is going in?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:15 am

I know. I don't think there's been past seasons where he lead is super interactive with the F2. Typically F2 are shown to be heart broken but in this case, I think Tyler keep himself active and busy that helped him to get over her and he's just a really respectful guy. Always has her back.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:16 am

Hannah has an IG story watching the preview from the episode. Not sure if someone can bring it over.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:28 am

Finally, Tylet also posted that she's in Cali with an in n out post!

Also hanbah's IG post - Really sad for Hannah that now she's putting Tyler front and center in her posts when it's too late (saying too late because he's already having Bachelor talks).

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:33 am

Some highlights from Hannah’s likes on twitter tonight laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:35 am

Tyler just liked Hannah’s latest IG post. Sigh.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:16 am

why is tyler watching with teala? are they friends? is this a date? is he going to be on her show?

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:45 am

Did you see Tylers tweet about how strong Hannah is and about moving mountains? He answer on Hannahs tweet

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:53 am

Oh these two ! Get a room ... wait..they’re already sharing one giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:32 am

I'm super disappointed but at this point I'm getting the vibe that Hannah and Tyler are supportive friends and he is in LA for Bachelor talks. If anyone can persuade me otherwise, please do because I really want to be wrong!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:57 am

This was a comment posted under teamtylerandhannah picture of the morning after fs...
bercats_
@s.down7 I don’t want to share the spoilers to say but what does make sense to me is the way these two complement each other in so so many ways from both being in fashion worlds, so much chemistry, their families are similar southern Christian families culture and they communicate well and on and on. I’m not just saying this because I like both of them as people a lot but they truly fit one another. I think also though Hannah is holding back a bit because of her own insecurities and fears which she has said herself. I see God’s hand In this. The thing is she prayed for fierce love and Tyler’s dad prayed for him to find love. I’ve seen the mysterious miraculous ways prayers get answered and it’s rarely straightforward. He often answers them better than we could ever expect and often differently. A no answer is never a no it’s a I have something better for you or let’s plan this out a bit different so he can bless others in the process. He doesn’t want the peanut butter sandwich husband for Hannah but the steak husband. These two could be a powerhouse for good works and that’s what I see and why I will always be teamhannahandtyler. I like some of the other guys just not for her and Tyler needs someone like her - none of the other relationships compare. I feel in my heart at the end of the day these two may have some bumps but will figure that out a

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:40 am

I’m still on the Hannah/Tyler train. From what I’ve seen, there’s no way she doesn’t choose him. For me, it’s so obvious that they’re making Peter and Jed all about the physical but with a Tyler it’s so much more than that. Also, I don’t believe she had sex with Peter and Jed - it’s just been made to look that way. The way she is with Tyler talking about boundaries and respect IMO isn’t an act and is contradictory to what is portrayed with Peter and Jed. Sorry, not buying it at all

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye