SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Sharnee wrote:Tyler reposting someone who is rooting for him .  giggling Ty is the Guy
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 55 761c4710
https://instagram.com/tylerjcameron3?igshid=o29ijki9u4ts

Just when I have a sinking feeling RS might be right Tyler post something like this and and I want to believe he wins Hannah after all. Why would he do this to his fans if it's not true. He sure has a happy look on his face.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:05 pm

@nannymargie Don’t give up. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:10 pm

I had never heard of her...but she's actually pretty accomplished.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Of course Tyler looks happy. Even if Hannah didn't choose him, he won the season. People all over adore him and he is getting new opportunities.

Hannah doesn't look happily engaged or dating and in love to me. But we will know soon enough.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:22 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I find this tweet by Lauren Zima so odd considering Peter or Tyler haven't even been eliminated yet.  Also abc hasn't even release ANY photo's of her final 2 guys or ANY photo's of the FRC.  Not even in her FRC dress. Has there ever been a season where we are down to the last week and still nothing from the FRC  yet?
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 55 Screen47

https://twitter.com/laurenzima

I never heard of Lauren Zima until this season. She is really starting to annoy me.

IMHO it doesn't matter what dirt comes out on the contestants, the fact of the matter is two of those guys have not been eliminated, but there are three not eliminated yet. By excluding Jed she is pretty much spoiling the season. IMO She would have been better off including him, to keep up the curiosity for the normal viewers. Is she letting others know she is in the know?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:24 pm

@Summerfun1980 Yes we shall know soon. For the record ... Tyler was always F1 :yes: :gotcha: **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions vs facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:32 pm

I agree, GA!  Totally ridic move on LZs part, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I find this tweet by Lauren Zima so odd considering Peter or Tyler haven't even been eliminated yet.  Also abc hasn't even release ANY photo's of her final 2 guys or ANY photo's of the FRC.  Not even in her FRC dress. Has there ever been a season where we are down to the last week and still nothing from the FRC  yet?
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 55 Screen47

I never heard of Lauren Zima until this season. She is really starting to annoy me.

IMHO it doesn't matter what dirt comes out on the contestants, the fact of the matter is two of those guys have not been eliminated, but there are three not eliminated yet. By excluding Jed she is pretty much spoiling the season. IMO She would have been better off including him, to keep up the curiosity for the normal viewers. Is she letting others know she is in the know?

I remember LZ from other seasons, but since she became CH's GF, she is OTT annoying. Btw, thanks for posting the F3 SC in the No Discussion thread. Jed, Bryan and Shawn are all in the F1 spot.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I see what your saying, but Lauren Zima has been public about her distrust of Jed. She’s more like a columnist than a reporter this season, so her opinions here are likely influencing her reporting. It wouldn’t make sense for her to include Jed given her public statements. For this reason I didn’t see this article as giving away the ending. If anything it more revealed there is no way Jed could ever be the Bachelor because of his deceit.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Sharnee wrote:@nannymargie Don’t give up. :gotcha:

Praying Praying Praying

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Tyler is in his ig comments responding to women about meeting in their cities for spin classes.  He is single and planning on staying single IMO.

Oh and instead of promoting his hometown date or FD his first pic back is about a spin class.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Believe or don’t believe.. the outcome will be clear
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 55 700b5310
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0O4EatFgGS/?igshid=44zckdp6o84k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye