SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:21 pm

Thank you @Bleiby527 I didn’t know that fact. @sdmom yes that is true about the handler..do we know he was with a handler?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by okkaayy Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:28 pm

Didn’t he IG friend request a producer within hour of his sleuthed plane landing? I remember it being discussed somewhere that this person might have picked him up from their airport since they seemed lower in the bachelor chain

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 pm

okkaayy wrote:Didn’t he IG friend request a producer within hour of his sleuthed plane landing?  I remember it being discussed somewhere that this person might have picked him up from their airport since they seemed  lower in the bachelor chain
Yep he followed a relatively newish producer  on IG just within the hour of landing in LA; same producer is followed by Garrett (Becca’s F1) on IG.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:43 pm

sdmom wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I don't know if they both did the People shoot or not and I also don't think it matters. But I do know that as soon as Tyler arrived in LA (around 2 or 3 in the afternoon on Sunday), both he Hannah were missing for 24 hours.
This is interesting.. I didn’t think it was too his long! I thought Tyler was out and about? JMO

He watched the Monday episode with a youtuber, also went to In-n-out.

IMO, if he’s in LA to be with Hannah, he would be with his handler the whole time.
Remember Peter K? He was in LA the same time as Rachel, but he, too, was out and about.

Not saying they won’t get back together but my personal opinion is he was in LA for the bachelor talk.

Other F1s have been spotted out and about shopping etc....
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:12 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks for always keeping us updated @bluwavz!!

Who will she bring?

My dream answer: Tyler.
Realistically: Women’s empowerment...which is nice too, but isn’t Tyler laugh out loud

It's Tyler. I have zero doubts now...just like Des season, RS got played.

I still think she chose Jed. He is laying way too low to be F2. I think RS is right. Jed is F1. Tyler F2. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:26 pm

I will be the naysayer and say that all those who are shipping Tyler and Hannah are in for a big surprise. Yes, they are flirty on SM right now but ... she did not choose him in Greece. All the personal growth she is discussing now is about being currently single and learning from her mistakes.

What happens in the future - who knows?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:33 pm

I don't think anyone will be surprised if everyone's single at ATFR. I think even with those that ship them, that's the consensus most likely outcome.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:45 pm

I won't be surprised if she is single. Sad that it ended that way, but wouldn't be surprised. I guess I would be most shocked if she is with Jed or Peter at this point. THAT would be startling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:52 pm

@BlueTone keep thinking of a SC I saw on Reddit ...she is (perceived) going to FRC, CC was on and she says "I feel like this whole experience has been stolen from me" AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 65 1f62a

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:06 pm

But the questions for me aren't about who she originally picked. It's who she's going to pick at the ATFR on Tuesday. I think she very well picked Jed in Greece, but does that even matter anymore since she's obviously dumped him?

The question is if she's single or if she's with Tyler. That's the only interesting question for me. In the present day. Greece was months ago.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:09 pm

Does anyone know how soon before the After the Final Rose show the People magazine couple shoot is done? By the timing for a People magazine cover shoot to make publication when the After The Final Rose show appears it could explain why both Tyler & Hannah were both in LA at same time even if only for a couple of days. Jed has made no trips that we know of recently to LA, right? Like Cassie & Colton it could have been a final couple shoot with Hannah & Tyler with a story how she got engaged to Jed dumped him & why then rekindles her romance with Tyler.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:17 pm

@Doggoneit I hope she no longer views it that way - at least it seems now that she can look back and know how much she grew through that process. I hope anyway.

@Bleiby527 I see your point, but still if she actually chose Tyler as F1, it would mean she came to know what she needed at that point vs. having to learn it later in a harder way. I'd love to see the story unfold where she is saved the agony of the Jed debacle.

If she is single and has no regrets, that's a decent outcome. If she and Tyler find they really love one another now and are trying to make a go of it, that's even better. peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye