SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I see Jed in there too.  Just sayin'.  

Would you say that Jed is highlighted in this clip or Tyler? Just sayin.

I would say it’s a funny clip with multiple guys and Hannah in it. No one really highlighted

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:21 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

What’s highlighted is the dancing. Jed does not dance. He just plays guitar and I guess piano. Definitely not highlighted in the video.  laugh out loud

But I’m not going to get sucked in. Similar to what they did on the windmill thing for nothing.

Besides, Hannah is no match for Gigi Hadid if she’s interested in Tyler.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28481318/gigi-hadid-tyler-c-bachelorette-instagram/

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:12 pm

I don't think the story suggests something because it's simply the exact clip from the bloopers shown on last night's MTA. There was just music added to it and I think that's why she posted it.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:snipped..

Speaking of Jake, Vienna recently did a podcast with RS and she hinted that Jake wore lifts in his shoes and stood on a box during the show.   laugh out loud.  #dead  

sdl RIP was the one who brought that tidbit of info while we were sleuthing that season. He was obsessed with the fact he wore lifts. laugh out loud

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I would say it’s a funny clip with multiple guys and Hannah in it.  No one really highlighted

Me too. no idea She posted exactly what we saw last night, didn't she?

ETA: all those recommendations for Mike as TB IMHO was already in the makings when he was cast. But now that I see those comments from contestants, it's making me wonder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Mike obviously grooms his brows. What a man 😍

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:44 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I don't know if they both did the People shoot or not and I also don't think it matters. But I do know that as soon as Tyler arrived in LA (around 2 or 3 in the afternoon on Sunday), both he Hannah were missing for 24 hours.
This is interesting.. I didn’t think it was too his long! I thought Tyler was out and about? JMO

He watched the Monday episode with a youtuber, also went to In-n-out.

IMO, if he’s in LA to be with Hannah, he would be with his handler the whole time.
Remember Peter K? He was in LA the same time as Rachel, but he, too, was out and about.

Not saying they won’t get back together but my personal opinion is he was in LA for the bachelor talk.

He was only shown in 1-2 stories with the Youtuber and also the In-n-out story was a still and not a live story. I initially thought he was in LA for Bachelor talks as well, but as everyone (including Tyler and his good friend Dylan) is now pushing Mike for Bachelor, I'm not so sure.

They Can't push Tyler because he's still on the show. They can all promote Mike but that could change once Tyler is eliminated and if he wants it. I think Tyler would get it over Mike only because of the Million + followers Tyler has, tptb are all about ratings and the more the merrier.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:54 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:But the questions for me aren't about who she originally picked. It's who she's going to pick at the ATFR on Tuesday. I think she very well picked Jed in Greece, but does that even matter anymore since she's obviously dumped him?

The question is if she's single or if she's with Tyler. That's the only interesting question for me. In the present day. Greece was months ago.

There are some that think that Tyler will be her F1 at the FRC.  I just can't see it, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Jmo.  

Oh gotya, yeah I think Jed was original F1 and Tyler is the new F1. Or else she's single, but I'm starting to get more of a vibe lately that they're together (Hannah and Tyler). But we'll see!

CH said there was a loop de loop at the end so Jed being the F1 in Greece and Tyler being the F1 at the ATFR could be the loop de loop he's referring to. Can anyone else think of what the loop de loop could mean other then this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:00 pm

The loop de loop at the end of the season is referring to the Jed scandal IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:10 pm

Posts have been deleted. This forum does not stand for snark towards members or questioning members opinions.

If your post was quoted and was within the rules, I apologize it has been deleted as well. It's far too time consuming to try and figure out what to edit and what to delete.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:34 pm

@GuardianAngel just wanted to say tyvm to you and the mods for the work you do, and to the posters who make watching this show more entertaining and fun!
I mostly lurk, but love reading all y'all's insights (that's some next level southern grammar there!) especially when work sucks and the days run together.  
This site is my fluffy pillow (I PINKHEART you Jennifer Garner in '13 Going on 30'). Y'all make the days easier to get through!

Kind of happy we don't know how things will shake out in the finale. Finally some unknowns to look forward to compared to recent seasons.  IMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

I would say no one is highlighted in this clip. It's so easy to read into every little detail with this show, you really can drive yourself crazy! laugh out loud. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye