SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:Can someone tell me why there is a 2-night finale?  They usually do the FRC and AFTFR together, unless there will be more than just the standard FRC.  TIA Smiley
Per chris’s Podcast he said they will be letting Jed share his side of his story.. I think peter too!..
I believe they have had 2 night for a couple of seasons? I think.

I didn't think they typically did a 2 nighter, just the FRC and immediately after the ATFR all in one night, which is 3 hours, but maybe with that new show on after it has to be in 2 nights.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:24 pm

Hannah looks happy in these SCs which look like a FRC

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:27 pm

Her dress doesn’t look ripped and dirty and she doesn’t look a mess. As usual I’m very confused 🤷‍�

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:47 pm

avacaroline wrote:Maybe, like Colton, she wanted to run away from the “show”. I’m sure she was getting pressured to end it with a proposal and clearly she was in no place to make that decision. She’s in a van, with cameras and producers all over her.... I think she just flipped out. .

When my wife looked at that preview she saw Hannah as expressing madness, and as I watched her fall and her reactions I would use the word exasperated. And, IIRC she made a big deal leading into FD that she didn't do eliminations until she felt ready to make that decision and that was the reason she kept Luke as an "extra" FD. I always sort of checked that off as show "speak" but maybe there was some truth to it. Several leads - especially those conflicted at the end - have said that the one thing they wanted was more time and that was the one thing production did not give them. Perhaps Hannah was in that same position at that time - not ready to make a decision but forced to by production. That could explain why she flipped out ...
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Just Looking wrote:Her dress doesn’t look ripped and dirty and she doesn’t look a mess.  As usual I’m very confused 🤷‍�

B roll?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:58 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:Can someone tell me why there is a 2-night finale?  They usually do the FRC and AFTFR together, unless there will be more than just the standard FRC.  TIA Smiley
Per chris’s Podcast he said they will be letting Jed share his side of his story.. I think peter too!..
I believe they have had 2 night for a couple of seasons? I think.

I didn't think they typically did a 2 nighter, just the FRC and immediately after the ATFR all in one night, which is 3 hours, but maybe with that new show on after it has to be in 2 nights.
That could be true also they only had a 2hr time slot..usually 3.. I think I remember a 2 nighter once..maybe not bachelorette it bachelor? My old brain can’t remember!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:06 pm

I saw on the news today that one airline grounded a lot of max737??? planes(the ones that had the terrible crashes with all on board killed). Apparently that airline (I'm thinking it is Southwest) is also stopping flights out of Newark later this year due to not having adequate/safe planes available. American Airlines soon will do the same. I wonder if this affected the Jet Blue flight Tyler was trying to get from there the other day?
Anyway, with this many airlines/planes affected during busy travel months there will be a lot of delays. My sister was delayed almost a whole day flying back east from Burbank last month due to no plane being available. This is a long way of saying TPTB may need a plan B to get Jed and Tyler to LA by Tues and maybe thinking of having them come a day or two earlier just to be sure.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:09 pm

I thought all of those 737 maxs were already grounded months ago? Jetblue and Delta didn't buy any, I believe, so they shouldn't be affected.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:25 pm

@Summerfun1980 Evidently some were "on order for delivery" for some airlines and are now being held back due to the safety issues. Some airlines are harder hit due to number of planes in their fleet, and number of 737s they had anticipated having. I think for passengers it will be a clusterf**k due to more people and fewer seats available. Airlines scheduled more flights in peak travel times and must now cut back. Everyone will be affected in trying to buy tix. Maybe MF should just spring for private jets for the gang.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:47 pm

@pavalygurl have pilot 👨✈ pete fly them cantstopl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 pm

I wouldn't expect MF to do anything, but maybe Mills would.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:30 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
veg_out wrote:^Maybe he's misleading people, but CH said that everyone heads to the proposal site and the lead arrives last (before the F2, F1). The crew with Hannah contacted them while they were en route because Hannah asked to stop then fell. I'm curious if he's exaggerating it a bit by saying she ripped her dress/was bleeding, etc.

I do wonder if the fall means anything significant beyond Hannah being overwhelmed. The location of the stop perplexes me, like, why get out in the middle of the street that doesn't look to offer any type of escape? Is there a nature trail nearby but out of range? Is there a view of the ocean around that corner? Something that would help calm her? If not, then maybe it was just for dramatic effect. You can see her look to her right at a producer when she's in the van.

IIRC CH also mentioned that Hannah liked "alone time" to meditate. Perhaps she felt a need for alone time (perhaps this is her time to pray?) and that's why she stopped the van. no idea

Maybe, like Colton, she wanted to run away from the “show”. I’m sure she was getting pressured to end it with a proposal and clearly she was in no place to make that decision. She’s in a van, with cameras and producers all over her.... I think she just flipped out. .

IA Hannah asking to stop the car is her flipping out. Even if she isn’t as torn about her F1 as the show would like us to believe, she’s still hurting her F2 & that most often causes the lead a lot of anxiety. It’s also my guess that her family may prefer Tyler & that also could be causing her stress because she knows she wants Jed.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121