SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 24 of 88 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 56 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:26 am

At this point, I’m just ready for Monday and Tuesday. I just want to know. I saw that he tweeted about a song that he just listened to four times in a row. Here are some of the lyrics:

You got a whole lotta love, girl don't you waste it
I wanna build it back up, don't wanna break it
Girl I been wishing for you, my chance I'll take it
Girl I know what you've been through, so I'll be right here, yeah

I'll be here when you're done trippin', overthinkin'
I'll been sippin', that's how I control
This feelin', you keep trippin'
Thinkin' I'ma give up on you, girl
I want you to know I really wanna take you there
I really wanna change your name
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/vedo/tripvmix.html

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by dee Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:28 am

@Ash2214 Don't know what he's getting at, but I just love me some Ella Mai
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:30 am

^ another line from that song:

Fck all that friend $hit, I’m tryna be your man, baby.

mmmmhmmmm fitting indeed.

Whatever, 5 days. May as well have fun with it. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 am

I still don't understand why have so many loved up music if you are heartbroken and over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:48 am

@dee I’ve been listening to Beyoncé’s new album on repeat since it dropped and just noticed he finally added BMO to the playlist...

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:50 am

I can't believe that he's only trolling. I just don't believe that he would be that insensitive. I love his IG stories and that he can make fun of himself.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:52 am

sosleepy wrote:^ another line from that song:

Fck all that friend $hit, I’m tryna be your man, baby.

mmmmhmmmm fitting indeed.

Whatever, 5 days. May as well have fun with it. laugh out loud

Yup. This show is supposed to be fun! I am glad we are finally at the "fun part" b/c it has been exhausting to date.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:55 am

Tyler just picked up Ryan from uni and they’re just being adorable besties on IG right now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:55 am

Yes! Let’s have fun until Tuesday. Tyler clearly is.

At first, I was just like oh he’s just being supportive. But he’s doing too much, still, and has been for months. You would think he would’ve moved on with his life by now and be over this season. Surely, he’s has other things he could do besides troll bachelorette fans on sm almost every day.

If we’re wrong, then Tyler needs to be put on the hot seat about his antics. LOL

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:00 am

I believe the pic Hannah just posted is from Tyler’s MTP. Blue dress with the tears was Jed’s..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0V2N4Lncc9/?igshid=1j73ahm165elt

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9O0atDnyg/?igshid=1pehcxxt7agz3

Similar background, no?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:07 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I believe the pic Hannah just posted is from Tyler’s MTP. Blue dress with the tears was Jed’s..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0V2N4Lncc9/?igshid=1j73ahm165elt

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9O0atDnyg/?igshid=1pehcxxt7agz3

Similar background, no?

That mess of a dresser in the background is stressing me out. Yikes...I know this is a happy fan thread but "Girl, get it together!"

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:11 am

^^^ I agree! Tyler is having so much fun. Prob happy this is coming to an end and happy he has come out on top. If he is going to date Hannah he has to be so ready for that. If not, then happy the show is over and he can get on with his life. I have no doubt that Hannah will be in his life one way or another.

Yay!! Hannah’s mom is coming. Hopefully tomorrow. Maybe she does the shoot and needs the support. This makes my heart happy for her 💕

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 88 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 56 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen