SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 69 of 88 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 78 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:58 pm

Billysmom wrote:Have the mamas posted?
@smg2587 informed me that Mama Cameron liked the video of Hannah asking Tyler out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:21 am

I definitely think she knew. She loves Hannah. I said before these two have been talking. Who knows what happens but glad they are not passing up the opportunity to explore their feelings. I love this thread btw. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:24 am

mercieme wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Have the mamas posted?
@smg2587 informed me that Mama Cameron liked the video of Hannah asking Tyler out.

She also reposted it to her stories. Hannah’s dad was just interviewed and said he always preferred Tyler and that he is someone that would be a great son n law.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:26 am

@Pattycake92
Can you share the link to the interview?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:29 am

Their upcoming press will reveal so much. Can't wait to follow along. I still can't believe how the finale went. Only thing missing was more time for Tyler to speak, but whatevs.

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:33 am

Patience2415 wrote:@Pattycake92
Can you share the link to the interview?

The interview was on my local Birmingham evening news tonight. This is what I posted about it.

My local Birmingham news was just on, and they did a segment on Hannah's finale. They said close family and friends watched at the Half Shell and Oyster Bar, they did a quick recap of what happened. Her dad was on and said it was tough to watch her go through all this but he stood by her through it. He also said he always preferred Tyler, seems like a good guy and is someone you'd always want for a son in law. Friends wished her well and said she deserved happiness,

Not sure if the clip will be posted later but it's abc 33/40 news
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:40 am

bleuberry wrote:Their upcoming press will reveal so much. Can't wait to follow along. I still can't believe how the finale went. Only thing missing was more time for Tyler to speak, but whatevs.
I can’t wait for the media. I think they’ve been talking & planning to reunite for awhile now (a few weeks/month). So curious to hear what each of them says now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:42 am

Positing this here also, Connor supports them, glad someone is in there corner
https://mobile.twitter.com/ConnorSaeli/status/1156382875052314625

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 am

mercieme wrote:Positing this here also, Connor supports them, glad someone is in there corner
https://mobile.twitter.com/ConnorSaeli/status/1156382875052314625
A real man. It’s not a coincidence that he’s like 6’5.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:01 am

Wow, Hannah is now at 1.8M followers and Tyler is at 1.4M!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:02 am

Just got done watching her on Kimmel. This is taped in advance, right? Kimmel was talking about her and Tyler going for drinks, so that was definitely preplanned for tonight IMO. Also, I got the vibe from Kimmel that Tyler was there with her behind the scenes, but maybe someone else can confirm my vibe too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 88 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 78 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen