SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 36 of 88 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 62 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@LeapofFaith I do not believe she’s been LA with producers stuck by her side all this time and no tagged pics with fans indicating she never left the house. I think she took a trip....but we will see.

Patience2415 wrote:Hannah is on house arrest, but she is still unpacking two weeks later. Sure Jan 🙂

So we're looking for feet flying to LA when MAYBE we should be looking for a girl with short dark hair wearing sunglasses on flights to the east coast. I like it ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Personally, for a while now I’ve thought if any sort of reconciliation is happening with Tyler it was going to happen at the ATFR. I never thought they’d get the People cover, do media rounds together, get a SHV, and have all of this planned out. 

I think it comes down to Tuesday night when they’re up there on the couch together. If Hannah is raw, emotional, and honest then I think Tyler will give her that in return. I think it could be as simple as them admitting there are still some lingering feelings and questions and agreeing to hanging out. That’s just my perspective.

This is a perfect crisis management conundrum. Their reconciliation as the outcome could serve all parties. It gives Tyler amazing additional exposure and more followers/earning power/benefits. It gives tptb a happier ending than a bad decision followed by a break up. It saves Hannah’s season from the colossal mess she made of it by handing it over to Luke followed by a bad final choice. It keeps fans engaged.  Whether or not it works is never guaranteed so, if they don’t make it, it’s ok. Meanwhile, they are BN royalty.

Still, I think his team would have requested incentive. What was the ask? My inquiring mind wants to know. All IMO.

This is so interesting to me. You have me thinking. Maybe some veterans of the board can comment on the “incentives”. I would guess...all (imo) that either monetary, offer to do DWTS, (which pays) obviously he has to give up the bachelor gig. Hmm

I do want to add that in no way would Hannah or Tyler “fake” it. I think Tyler and his team and Hannah and hers agree to do it if there are still genuine lingering feelings. But you are right...win win for all. Has this ever been done?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:01 pm

@Summerfun1980
Tell me about it 😂😂😂. Jan and company need to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:05 pm

@Lucas15
Welcome to the party 😂😂!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:12 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Personally, for a while now I’ve thought if any sort of reconciliation is happening with Tyler it was going to happen at the ATFR. I never thought they’d get the People cover, do media rounds together, get a SHV, and have all of this planned out. 

I think it comes down to Tuesday night when they’re up there on the couch together. If Hannah is raw, emotional, and honest then I think Tyler will give her that in return. I think it could be as simple as them admitting there are still some lingering feelings and questions and agreeing to hanging out. That’s just my perspective.

This is a perfect crisis management conundrum. Their reconciliation as the outcome could serve all parties. It gives Tyler amazing additional exposure and more followers/earning power/benefits. It gives tptb a happier ending than a bad decision followed by a break up. It saves Hannah’s season from the colossal mess she made of it by handing it over to Luke followed by a bad final choice. It keeps fans engaged.  Whether or not it works is never guaranteed so, if they don’t make it, it’s ok. Meanwhile, they are BN royalty. All IMO.

Still, I think his team would have requested incentive. What was the ask? My inquiring mind wants to know. All IMO.

This is so interesting to me.  You have me thinking.   Maybe some veterans of the board can comment on the “incentives”. I would guess...all (imo) that either monetary, offer to do DWTS, (which pays) obviously he has to give up the bachelor gig.  Hmm

I do want to add that in no way would Hannah or Tyler “fake” it. I think Tyler and his team and Hannah and hers agree to do it if there are still genuine lingering feelings.  But you are right...win win for all.  Has this ever been done?

The best crisis management strategy is one that serves all parties so that no one’s image retains the tarnish from the negative event. Then, flood the press with the positive. I’m not saying Hannah and Tyler would be faking it. They like each other and care about each other enough to pull this off.
(Remainder in NMonday and Tuesday show thread)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:30 pm

Oh I really hope if they end up together it is real and unscripted.
Darn it.... Now I'm gonna be watching them for signs of insincerity, no fun.....please tannah don't sell your souls, not if you value honesty and integrity, please please please....
I'd rather see them just shake hands and go their merry ways than do things for less than 100% real motives! Jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:33 pm

If they were to get back together, there's not a doubt in my mind that it would be sincere on both their parts. They're both people who seem to keep it pretty real imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Hannah will be on Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:44 pm

^^^ I’m hoping she will be there with a certain someone. I know she has GMA on Wednesday morning. I guess not a big deal if she does it by herself but hoping it’s with a certain someone ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh I really hope if they end up together it is real and unscripted.
Darn it.... Now I'm gonna be watching them for signs of insincerity, no fun.....please tannah don't sell your souls, not if you value honesty and integrity, please please please....
I'd rather see them just shake hands and go their merry ways than do things for less than 100% real motives! Jmo....

Honestly, that sounds like a conspiracy theory people will push in the event these two get together. I can comfortably say that it will be nowhere close to a business arrangement laugh out loud. JMO.

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:48 pm

I think it would be very interesting if he did GMA with her -- I mean after all, he's living in NY now -- why not take the same flight as her?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:52 pm

Imo, she wouldn’t be on a full media tour alone. I just don’t see it as this show’s brand. I can imagine people alone but not the whole media tour. At the same time, if she and Tyler reconcile on Tuesday night, it’s too early to bring him too?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 88 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 62 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen