SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:17 am

@Jolena https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/all-seasons/

This is the best link...no advertising and no issues with virus. You have to join and they accept very quickly, plus they have the Aussie and NZ versions of the show as well as lots of older US seasons. They usually upload by the next day.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:31 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Chris & Katie blow all the other couples out of the water.
Such a sweet moment with so much CHEMISTRY.  beatingheart I can’t wait to see more of them!

All I remember of Chris last week was him saying Katie had pretty amber eyes and maybe he should date more brunettes, since all his previous relationships have been blondes & haven't been working out. I don't remember seeing Katie say anything about him. Too bad we didn't see any conversation with them before last night. Seeing as how there are only 3 viable couples coming out of it this time we should be seeing more of them. From season preview, what I wonder is what JPJ & Derek get in a fight about.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Ratings:

Bachelor in Paradise came down from last week's premiere, but its 1.1 in adults 18-49 topped the night, and its 4.3 million viewers were on par with last week's 4.36 million. Grand Hotel was even with a week ago at 0.5 in the demo and 2.46 million viewers.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-ninja-warrior-bachelor-paradise-tv-ratings-monday-aug-12-2019-1231135
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:03 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:05 pm

https://ew.com/tv/2019/08/13/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-4-preview-jordan-demi/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:38 pm

I"m sure it's flattering for Hannah to receive all this attention but it doesn't reflect on her maturity or even common sense to have all these guys fawn over her. Dylan should run - surely he could find a gf who wants to reciprocate his intentions.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm

I don't have high hopes for Dylan and Hannah lasting very long, as from what I've watched so far, she comes across as indecisive and prone to leading the guys on. Only my opinion though and they could go on for 40 years with kids and grandkids.

Just hope that Dylan protects his heart...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:46 pm

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/video/bachelor-paradise-tayshia-confronts-hannah-64934215
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:50 pm

I can't wait to see Dean on the show tonight. I read he didn't drink AT ALL while in Mexico. I applaud his commitment to bettering himself - can't help but think his dad's karma is rubbing off!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:03 pm

I think Katie is one of the prettiest women on this season. Simply beautiful...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat