SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:01 pm

Arrgh! Finally the two I have been wating for, Chris & Katie, get some screen time but of course there is drama.

It seems that's the only way to get screen time on this show now, bring some sort of drama...

I am still her for it though! Love them cheerleader

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:15 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 ECYBNrUUwAAwqPr
Wells Adams @WellsAdams
Proof that I’m actually on #bacheloreinparadise pic.twitter.com/NQnKKYnVX4
https://mobile.twitter.com/WellsAdams/status/1163618892607922177?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Reads "Demi has a tough decision to make." I, however, believe her decision was made before BIP even started but was "allowed" due to the great potential for drama. Also believe that TPTB and Demi were in on this story line but not sure about Derek.

Not a fan of this in-depth producer manipulation.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Not a fan of this in-depth producer manipulation.[/quote]

On that note, this has to be the most scripted and produced show "in Bachelor History" (to quote CH). To me it seems like they're breaking the 4th wall at this point, and showing viewers the Producer's hand every step of the way.

My observations of this continuously happening are as follows (all IMO):

1. Onyeka dipping out right before the rose ceremony. Of course they had to do that to advance the storyline, as 2 male contestants were just kicked off, and they had to even out the playing field. My conspiracy theory is that both Onyeka and Kristina were asked if they would choose Blake in the rose ceremony if Hannah chose Dylan. Onyeka refused to do so, so Kristina took on that role. Not to mention that it would "make sense" for Kristina to be the one to "save" Blake, given their history at stage coach. Blake had to stay. Onyeka didn't make any significant romantic connections that we have seen. Bye bye, Onyeka.

2. Jordan was cast specifically for two purposes: a) to add fuel to the Hannah/Blake drama b) to antagonize Christian (a hot head with whom he already has a history of getting on his nerves). Christian was not in on it, but Jordan totally was. I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan was offered some sort of payment or other compensation to instigate that fight, thereby helping Nicole go back to Clay's arms.

3. Mike was cast to be promoted as next Bachelor (duh). No way he was interested in Caelynn. He sounds completely stilted because he has to read his cue cards and look pristine for the Bachelor role.

4. Demi was cast to be the first out LGBT- identifying contestant.

5. Chris was cast to *finally* find love.
*snarky side note: did he and Katie meet at Stagecoach?! Nobody told us how this pairing happened!

Other than that, the entire story of this season revolves around all the women that Blake slept with, and all the men that want to become involved with the women that Blake slept with.

All that said, this show is boring and scripted.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:04 pm

Here is an article about Tayshia and John Paul Jones and pic clue they are still together. She posted a pic on a boat catching a fish and it is John Paul's boat, she later took it down trying to keep it secret. Underestimated fans who sleuth. High clap https://betches.com/are-tayshia-and-john-paul-jones-still-together/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:On that note, this has to be the most scripted and produced show "in Bachelor History" (to quote CH).  To me it seems like they're breaking the 4th wall at this point, and showing viewers the Producer's hand every step of the way.

My observations of this continuously happening  are as follows  (all IMO):

1. 1. Onyeka dipping out right before the rose ceremony. Of course they had to do that to advance the storyline, as 2 male contestants were just kicked off, and they had to even out the playing field.  My conspiracy theory is that both Onyeka and Kristina were asked if they would choose Blake in the rose ceremony if Hannah chose Dylan. Onyeka refused to do so, so Kristina took on that role. Not to mention that it would "make sense" for Kristina to be the one to "save" Blake, given their history at stage coach.  Blake had to stay. Onyeka didn't make any significant romantic connections that we have seen. Bye bye, Onyeka.

2. Jordan was cast specifically for two purposes: a) to add fuel to the Hannah/Blake drama  b) to antagonize Christian (a hot head with whom he already has a history of getting on his nerves). Christian was not in on it, but Jordan totally was. I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan was offered some sort of payment or other compensation to instigate that fight, thereby helping Nicole go back to Clay's arms.

3. Mike was cast to be promoted as next Bachelor (duh).  No way he was interested in Caelynn. He sounds completely stilted because he has to read his cue cards and look pristine for the Bachelor role.

4. Demi was cast to be the first out LGBT- identifying contestant.

5. Chris was cast to *finally* find love.
    *snarky side note: did he and Katie meet at Stagecoach?!  Nobody told us how this pairing happened!

Other than that, the entire story of this season revolves around all the women that Blake slept with, and all the men that want to become involved with the women that Blake slept with.

All that said, this show is boring and scripted.
My two cents:
1. Onyeka may possibly have been manipulated to leave. I don’t think she was payed, considering how emotional she got. She definitely wasn’t forced – her NDA is only for a year, and she could make them look really bad.
I think Kristina had an agreement with TPTB to get the “strong woman” edit, but in the end she just looks petty and mean.
Not sure why they would want Blake to stick around at this point. His arc has pretty much reached its end.

2. IA that’s a big reason why he was cast. I don’t think there was an agreement. Possibly they suggested to him in the moment that he should stand up for Clay, but no way they wanted it to get physical - that's far to dangerous. If Christian had landed on the stairs instead of the sand he may have been badly injured. Jordan has shown before that he can get out of control all on his own.

3. Agreed.

4. That too, but mainly because she is TV gold.

5. Chris is a veteran and probably has a lot of friends among producers. I think he was cast for redemption – to show the improved and sober Chris. The reason their relationship seemed to come out of nowhere is because it was too drama free to get screen time.

Doats wrote:Reads "Demi has a tough decision to make." I, however, believe her decision was made before BIP even started but was "allowed" due to the great potential for drama. Also believe that TPTB and Demi were in on this story line but not sure about Derek.

Not a fan of this in-depth producer manipulation.

I definitely don’t think Derek was in on anything, mainly because he is not a first class actor.

When the spoiler came out, I assumed that Kristian coming on the show was a deal between production and Demi. I think I even joked about it here.
I am not so sure anymore. Again, I don’t think TPTB would trust a contestant’s acting skills to that degree. It would also mean that Demi has been leading Derek on in a way that would make her universally hated. She is not that stupid.
Clearly this has been on the storyboard from the start, but the plans could have been set in motion when Demi started to talk about leaving.

Maybe I am completely wrong about this. We may know more after tonight. no idea
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:54 pm

I could be wrong about this too. I hope it's not as predictable and black and white as I see it.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:13 pm

I don't know about all this angst. Not what I watch BIP for.

I am not unsympathetic to Demi's conflicted feelings but I just wish it wasn't the main storyline for episode after episode. Surely there are people there having fun on the beach.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Kristina is acting like a real bitch. She is not doing herself any favours. WTH is her problem?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Why is Jen back again? She knows she is late to all this and will get absolutely nobody. Oh jeeze. Apparently she is another of the women Blake has met at Stagecoach. I hope she screws with Kristina!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat