SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:08 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Lucas15 One theory I have about her saying it on before going to FS is that Tyler was after the Luke drama.
I agree that she saw a different Tyler that night.  I am forever hopeful for them.

Interesting! I hadn’t thought of that- had assumed Luke was last, but there’s no reason to believe that. It makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Doats Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:19 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Lucas15 One theory I have about her saying it on before going to FS is that Tyler was after the Luke drama.
I agree that she saw a different Tyler that night.  I am forever hopeful for them.

@Doggoneit How very nicely put! I too am hopeful for them. Hope they are happily together and if not, hopefully happy in their single lives.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:37 am

BlueTone wrote:

Interesting! I hadn’t thought of that- had assumed Luke was last, but there’s no reason to believe that. It makes sense.
I think Luke was last only because they guys really didn’t know he was sent home Right? And I think Tyler’s was after Jed’s (Peter’s was first we see her say that). I think she had Jed as F1 then! Not to muddy her thinking..But She saw another side to Tyler that night which changed her whole thinking of him! JMO..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:37 am

Doats wrote:

@Doggoneit How very nicely put! I too am hopeful for them. Hope they are happily together and if not, hopefully happy in their single lives.

I believe that there is social media evidence of Luke’s FD being on 5/4. Having a FD after that would have really pushed back MTP’s and LCD’s. I think his had to have been the last?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:47 am

https://www.theringer.com/2019/7/25/20727232/next-bachelor-paradise-anticipation-with-chris-harrison-lauren-zima
CH talks about the final 3 in this epi.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:48 am

BlueTone wrote:

^^^ To both ...

I hadn't thought of this but IMO it's a good possibility - other than spoilers we really don't know the exact order of FDs. Luke seemed a bit ambiguous on dates which makes me suspect that he didn't know if he was last, or in the middle somewhere. If his date was 7 or 8 days after arriving in Crete he might have been able to do the math and know. If it was a day or two earlier there could have been one more after him and he might have been able to figure that out.

Another one - more than a little bit out there but something that is possible is that Hannah didn't have sex with anyone - IIRC she did say on MTA that as of HTD she hadn't made a decision one way or the other yet (this was only mentioned by people who were there because they never showed that as it aired). Now I know the show made it appear that she did have sex and that it was only for Tyler that she put on the brakes - but IMO that's more the way the show was edited than anything we can know for a fact. IMO that she said "I f***ed in a windmill" might have just been an exaggeration intended to get Luke's goat rather than an admission of the truth - she was really pretty mad at Luke for everything else he had said to her before she fired that zinger back at him.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:16 am

The one thing we DO know is that it was raining on the evening of Luke’s date. I’m assuming they flew back to Crete for dinner and the overnight although I don’t know that this has been sleuthed. Here is a link for an archive of PM weather in Crete:

https://www.worldweatheronline.com/lang/en-us/crete-weather-history/crete/gr.aspx

I tried to screenshot each day but I’m working from my phone and it was just too much. Long story short, the only evenings that it rained were 5/1 and 5/4. 5/1 is thought to have been Tyler’s date, 5/4 is thought to have been Luke’s.

avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:20 am

@avacaroline This makes me so proud of you!!! Laughed out loud a lengths we will go to. I was tracking where she went to the dance class based on timing and the look of the rooms. (on her IG). I couldn't figure it out.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:23 am

Doggoneit wrote:@avacaroline This makes me so proud of you!!!  Laughed out loud a lengths we will go to.  I was tracking where she went to the dance class based on timing and the look of the rooms. (on her IG).  I couldn't figure it out.

My mother has been in the hospital. I have a lot of free time on my hands. rofl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:06 am

Lucas15 wrote:
BlueTone wrote:

^^^ To both ...

I hadn't thought of this but IMO it's a good possibility - other than spoilers we really don't know the exact order of FDs. Luke seemed a bit ambiguous on dates which makes me suspect that he didn't know if he was last, or in the middle somewhere. If his date was 7 or 8 days after arriving in Crete he might have been able to do the math and know. If it was a day or two earlier there could have been one more after him and he might have been able to figure that out.

Another one - more than a little bit out there but something that is possible is that Hannah didn't have sex with anyone - IIRC she did say on MTA that as of HTD she hadn't made a decision one way or the other yet (this was only mentioned by people who were there because they never showed that as it aired). Now I know the show made it appear that she did have sex and that it was only for Tyler that she put on the brakes - but IMO that's more the way the show was edited than anything we can know for a fact. IMO that she said "I f***ed in a windmill" might have just been an exaggeration intended to get Luke's goat rather than an admission of the truth - she was really pretty mad at Luke for everything else he had said to her before she fired that zinger back at him.

This is the theories I suggested early this morning HERE
HEA wrote:
I think Tyler date came after Peter and she had second thoughts to repeat the same. Or Tyler came after Luke and she also re-think how she would tackle the sex subject. The word sometimes means a repeat action. So if she said to Luke friends she would not have sex in FS and she did, then I do assume that she had some regrets doing it with Peter. She probably knew at that point Jed was her F1. Maybe Peter was first FS, then Jed second. Or maybe she could excuse having sex with peter because she didn’t know how to react and kissing went out of control without the cameras.... but when arrived the FS with Tyler, I feel she got cold feet. And for me, it is very revealing that Tyler was not and never was the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:11 am

^^^yes maybe not in the show but in real life if you look closely at social media...along with other media...her feelings have changed.  That is why everyone is so excited to see the afr. All Jmho

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:19 am

notarose wrote:https://www.theringer.com/2019/7/25/20727232/next-bachelor-paradise-anticipation-with-chris-harrison-lauren-zima
CH talks about the final 3 in this epi.

OH MY....

0:53

CH: I told Hannah: I don't think you can really go wrong here. Talking about Jed and Peter and Tyler.
LZ: okkkk we'll talk about that but go on
CH: well. you have to understand where we were then. .... Look, maybe she can still not go wrong. We'll see.

CH: out of 3, she had probaly serious feelings for 2 of them. maybe 3 but definitely 2.

well nothing new on the planet here... leads often fall in love for the last 2.... eh Ben?

CH confirmed that Hannah had a meltdown in the car and was on her way to the propostal site

7:55 CH explains his views about people who goes on SM during the show (like Haley)...... he has some good points here...

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:34 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez