SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:02 pm

Does Hannah have to look up to Jed?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:Does Hannah have to look up to Jed?

Yes I think she would be looking up even more if it were Tyler. IMO
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:05 pm

I have one from the car ride
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M49re7VmLl0

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 2e425010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@veg_out this is OT but I smile every time I see your atvar ! Ry Guy! He took so much heat too! He’s married and two kids!

Oh, my ridiculous, incorrigible, trophy-obsessed RyGuy. His shenanigans were SO fun during Board Wars 2012. rofl

Back OT: Do you think the fall is the same day as the FRC? Hannah's makeup and eyes look different.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:52 pm

sdmom wrote:How about this?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 3534f610

I have a problem with the angle and the tilt of her head...I can’t see her looking that UP to any if her men, when she would be FACING them at the FRC podium. Also, she wears heels and is not that much shorter than them. So, to me it’s more the angle of looking at Bill as she is crouched down, after her fall. And her face is very distraught and crying which make sense after her tripping in the street. Another nice editing insert here for drama’s sake...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Astrobach wrote:
sdmom wrote:How about this?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 3534f610

I have a problem with the angle and the tilt of her head...I can’t see her looking that UP to any if her men, when she would be FACING them at the FRC podium. Also, she wears heels and is not that much shorter than them. So, to me it’s more the angle of looking at Bill as she is crouched down, after her fall. And her face is very distraught and crying which make sense after her tripping in the street. Another nice editing insert here for drama’s sake...?
That’s what I was thinking too! She is sitting down looking up!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm

@Astrobach Good catch! This might be from when she's on the ground talking to a producer. Maybe she didn't even make it to the FRC and the shots we have of her holding a rose are just shots they made her take for promo like Colton.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm

veg_out wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@veg_out this is OT but I smile every time I see your atvar ! Ry Guy! He took so much heat too! He’s married and two kids!

Oh, my ridiculous, incorrigible, trophy-obsessed RyGuy. His shenanigans were SO fun during Board Wars 2012. rofl

Back OT: Do you think the fall is the same day as the FRC? Hannah's makeup and eyes look different.
I do! Her hair earrings etc look the same. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:14 pm

Could this be LCD? The dress is the same as Scotland in the ealrlier promos/ Instagram. And it doesn't look like the one that is modeled by the handler. Plus her favorite color is pink, or that is what she looks best in. So my guess would be that her FRC dress is the one like Emily's. Because this dress is ugly and not a FRC dress quality, jmHo.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:48 pm

In my opinion, the FRC is on top of a hill and we will see a beautiful sea behind. They just edited so the sight was not spoiled imo

And this justify the long trip thru the city in car to get out of the city

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 5e109610
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T3RwTHUwv/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Is it possible that she decided on her way to FRC to stop at Tyler’s hotel to let him go? Would be horrible to do it but less than letting him come all the way.

This panic attack in the car may force an early departure for Tyler maybe ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:48 am

Bringing the conversation here...

Mommyof2 wrote:This thread moves fast.  laugh out loud  I go to the library for a few minutes and we are already on the next thread.  @GuardianAngel I found that odd too.  When you tell someone upfront you don't want to sleep with them, I would think it would be a slap in the face.  I like you, but not enough to be intimate with you.  Everyone wants to be wanted, to be desired.  It's human nature.  The only way I could understand her reasoning would be if she wasn't going to go to the FS with any of the guys.  Tyler must have felt gutted in that moment.  Jmo.  

I agree 100%

I capture the moment when she told him she did not want to have sex with him and explained she needs to reset herself and concentrate sometimes on the emotional aspect.

Sometimes... so it happened again and she obviously know she is a physical girl

She could not tell him in the eyes

Tyler ‘s face say it all imo

I think Tyler date came after Peter and she had second thoughts to repeat the same. Or Tyler came after Luke and she also re-think how she would tackle the sex subject. The word sometimes means a repeat action. So if she said to Luke friends she would not have sex in FS and she did, then I do assume that she had some regrets doing it with Peter. She probably knew at that point Jed was her F1. Maybe Peter was first FS, then Jed second. Or maybe she could excuse having sex with peter because she didn’t know how to react and kissing went out of control without the cameras.... but when arrived the FS with Tyler, I feel she got cold feet. And for me, it is very revealing that Tyler was not and never was the one.

Jmo

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 D6b96310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 9771f010
abc episode 10 archives

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove