SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 20 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:19 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
suzq wrote:I do not for one second believe that there isn't been some sort of private, direct communication going on between Hannah and Tyler.  I just don't.  Just because they are posting things on SM publicly, why would that mean that it is their only form of communication?  It's 2019 -- there's FaceTime, Skype, regular phone calling, texting, et al.  Regardless of whether or not they are supposed to see each other beforehand, TPTB don't have much control over the other forms of communication.
you could be right. but imo they would not be so extra about flirting online if they have in fact been talking in real life. why would they need be so publicly flirty if they can flirt directly? jmo.

The SM activity all translates into more followers for both of them. More followers, more opportunities to shill, free travel, strategic partnerships, $$$$$$$$$. Nothing difficult, nothing romantic, simple and easy. IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:34 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Bachelorettabc posted and IG of Cary Fetman describing the final rose dress and it is not the one they have sc of. Now I am confused.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:01 pm

@bluwavz That doesn’t look like the dress in the earlier SCs?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Just Looking wrote:@bluwavz That doesn’t look like the dress in the earlier SCs?

No it doesn't this one seems a lot prettier and fancier.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:04 pm

I think the dress just might look a little different when worn.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:08 pm

In this article, they say Hannah is on her way to a millionaire

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a28334911/hannah-brown-bachelorette-net-worth/

Hannah can expect to spend the next 3-5 years post-Bachelorette raking in money through sponsored Instagram posts, so no matter what happens it was officially! all! worth! it!

According to Sarah Boyd, founder of the digital influencer agency Simply, reality stars with 100,000 Instagram followers make around $1,000-$5,000 per post, while those with 1 million followers make around $10,000 per post. Right now, Hannah has 1.4 million followers, making her a potential top-tier earner once she starts dipping her toe into the wonderful world of Insta marketing.

Hannah will almost certainly be asked to participate in Dancing with the Stars (a rite of passage for Bachelor Nation alums), and if she says yes, she's reportedly looking at $125,000 just for signing up, and $345,000 if she makes it all the way to the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:11 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe their historic is the girlfriend gate!JMO.....

But if Jed is F2, then why is it such a big deal? The only reason that could be historic is because he is F1 in Greece.

I find this historical, err, hysterical we can't figure this out! Oh well, just makes it all the more fun as sleuthing goes on! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

But if Jed is F2, then why is it such a big deal?  The only reason that could be historic is because he is F1 in Greece.  

I find this historical, err, hysterical we can't figure this out!  Oh well, just makes it all the more fun as sleuthing goes on!  Smiley
You don’t know was just guessing JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

But if Jed is F2, then why is it such a big deal?  The only reason that could be historic is because he is F1 in Greece.  

I find this historical, err, hysterical we can't figure this out!  Oh well, just makes it all the more fun as sleuthing goes on!  Smiley

The only historical I see is a live reconciliation or a live marriage or a live proposal or dating 2 guys and decide who is F1 live finale

Switch has already been done. No proposal as well. Breakup as well

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

You don’t know was just guessing JMO

No worries, @hotmomma! I'm just trying to figure out the pieces to the puzzle. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:19 pm

isn't boasting that something is historic usually reserved for positive things? imo the historic thing isn't an f1 with another girlfriend. i guess for everyone but jed and his fans, the switcheroo would be historic on the bachelorette and be positive since tyler is so beloved.

i wonder if the rumor about jed not wanting to go to afr all of a sudden is because he doesn't want to personally witness the switch.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez