SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 27 of 83 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by mml060709 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:35 am

I came to this forum a couple of weeks ago and I am reading that many thought Hannah didn't look happy in earlier interviews. Do you mean when the season started and she was doing the media round? What signals show she wasn't happy?

mml060709

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:38 am

mml060709 wrote:I came to this forum a couple of weeks ago and I am reading that many thought Hannah didn't look happy in earlier interviews.  Do you mean when the season started and she was doing the media round?  What signals show she wasn't happy?
She just seemed down and not herself when she stated media immediately after frc/returning from Greece. She said something like, “nothing turned out how I thought but....I’m happy.” She might have just been really tired & overwhelmed by everything. I also think she had just found out abt Haley and was already regretting choosing jed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:27 am

Alanna wrote:
mml060709 wrote:I came to this forum a couple of weeks ago and I am reading that many thought Hannah didn't look happy in earlier interviews.  Do you mean when the season started and she was doing the media round?  What signals show she wasn't happy?
She just seemed down and not herself when she stated media immediately after frc/returning from Greece. She said something like, “nothing turned out how I thought but....I’m happy.” She might have just been really tired & overwhelmed by everything. I also think she had just found out abt Haley and was already regretting choosing jed.
To keep going with this, she just seemed very subdued in all of her interviews, but at one point when talking about Tyler the interviewers with the Ellen show called her out and said she was glowing while speaking about him. We all just assumed at that point it was because he was her spoiled F1 at the time. Personally, I think it’s because Hannah found out about Haley and was already regretting picking Jed over Tyler. 

The very thing Hannah was scared that Tyler would do to her is the very thing Jed ended up doing to her. That must have been brutal. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:snipped
The very thing Hannah was scared that Tyler would do to her is the very thing Jed ended up doing to her. That must have been brutal. JMO

Talk about a real wake-up call - there it is. IMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 am

Alanna wrote:snipped

Maybe something happened at the FRC with Tyler that made her think she had made a mistake even before she found out about Haley. Maybe something Tyler said?
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:30 am

@Lucas15
I think for plausibility of a reconciliation, we are going to have to see that she was missing Tyler and struggling with her feelings. It will not ALL be about Jed's betrayal. IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:54 am

I think it is in the eyes of which guy people are rooting for.

I personally saw Hannah very happy after FRC for 3 weeks until Haley poop storm mid season . Then unhappy for 2-3 weeks and for the last 2 weeks goofy and happy again.

That is me.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:56 am

Noah is not comparable to Jed. Noah isn’t a cheater.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:11 pm

SarahD wrote:Noah is not comparable to Jed. Noah isn’t a cheater.

I’m so glad you said this. Jed had a girlfriend and a PLAN when he came on the show. Totally dishonest. Noah loved a woman and basically waited for her to come back.

Maybe hed developed real feelings. He should have said something and probably regrets it now. But too late. I remember when Ed left on Jillian’s season. I wish Jed would have told Hannah and left. Maybe he would have had a chance to come back like Ed did but we will never know. Anyway, it’s over now. Hopefully he has learned from His mistake. All imo

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Lucas15
I think for plausibility of a reconciliation, we are going to have to see that she was missing Tyler and struggling with her feelings.  It will not ALL be about Jed's betrayal.  IMO

I really hope that is true, because otherwise I'm not really on board with the Tyler/Hannah reconciliation. She dragged Luke, Jed, even Peter before Tyler. The only one who didn't mess with her and she thought he was the player. If he truly was on her mind and she was having regrets ASAP, then I could see it more than if she just went to the good guy after all the rest of them were exposed as jerks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Wasn’t a big part of the notebook that Noah built her a house?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:22 pm

SarahD wrote:Noah is not comparable to Jed. Noah isn’t a cheater.

So true! Has any reference to The Notebook this season ever referenced Jed as Noah? Nope! Tyler is always Noah!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 83 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez