SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 26 of 83 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:06 am

SarahD wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Am the only one who gives zero f's about Jed's "side" of the story? I mean the ex provided receipt after receipt. Nothing Jed can try to pull or manipulating can change that. no idea

He's not a good person.

Jmo
Yeah unless the texts, IG comments, him following her sister on IG, and pics of them together are all fake, idc what he's got to say either.

Me three. I have not cared about Jed since day 1 and He deserves all the trashing he’d get! Especially as we continue to hear him lie. It will be a he said She said with Haley. He will minimize what Haley said.   Hopefully, she has some more receipts that if he tries to lie again, she’ll have more proof.  My opinion.

#whatsajed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:16 am

@LeapofFaith I didn’t take to Jed from the very beginning

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:22 am

@Just Looking me either

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:24 am

I'm sure that Jed will downplay everything. I would imagine that he feels like being able to talk will vindicate him and maybe even give him a chance to "spin" it his way. I'm sure that makes him feel happier. This season has really brought it home to me -- the male/female double standard and how so many are willing to give the benefit of the doubt to a male over a female. I knew it before, but between Luke and Jed especially it felt glaring and not in a good way. As much as I wish that this season would have had a traditional love story, I feel like there were some bigger things happening for people to take a look at like lying, manipulating, cheating, toxic relationships. Imagine if Jed weren't F1 and he went back to Haley and no one would have been wiser to it. I wish that for Hannah that had been the case. However, maybe some people (even viewers) have learned from all of this "mess". JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:25 am

I didn't take to Jed from the very beginning, either. I didn't get a good vibe from him.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:29 am

whit90 wrote:
Diana wrote:Am the only one who gives zero f's about Jed's "side" of the story? I mean the ex provided receipt after receipt. Nothing Jed can try to pull or manipulating can change that. no idea

He's not a good person.

Jmo

I would love to hear his side of the story .  I do not see him as a bad person . Yes he made a miserable mistake and hopefully he admits it and only puts blame on himself. He is young and hopefully learned a great lesson about this. He can change and become a better man out of this . JMO
people seem to be happy that the show has been a growth platform for hannah. so why can’t it be a growth platform for jed too? i see them both as being immature young adults neither of whom is ready to be in a serious relationship. let’s hope they both come out of this experience as more mature people.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:52 am

We will see if Jed is remorseful as opposed to tearing Haley down on whether or not this will be a growth platform for him.

So, the bacheloretteabc IG posted who will meet with Neil Lane. Does this mean only one will meet him or because there’s 2 photos, there will be 2 out of 3?

In the 2nd pic, based on the shoulder height against Neil Lane, I’m thinking it is Jed because Neil Lane is either 6 or 6’1”  Tyler is taller and the shoulder would have exceeded Neil Lane’s shoulder!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:51 am

Yes, good reasoning. Makes sense...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:52 am

Something else that makes me believe there is a possibility of T and H reconciling. Tyler was very close to Jed during filming and also made it clear via SM after the show was done filming that he was his friend, at the time Hannah and Jed were engaged. Ever since Haleygate and all the other stuff, Tyler has had no SM activity relating to Jed (correct me if I'm wrong here) I would think that he would at least maybe like the post Jed made about his family being attacked. Tyler is a stand up guy, he even made a point of writing something nice about Luke of all people, I'm sure if he had moved on from Hannah he would have done the same for Jed who was his friend. But if there is even a small possibility of him getting back together with Hannah, that's a huge conflict of interest right there so of course, he would ignore the issue publicly for now. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:11 am

@ilovecarbs It seems to me that traditionally the lead goes on the show to hopefully find love, but most of the the contestants appear to go on the show for exposure. IMO, this has been the case more and more each season. Of course, there are exceptions like Bryan with Rachel, maybe Garrett with Becca and Jordan with JoJo. Plus I do believe that Tyler went on the show solely for Miss Hannah B. All JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 am

It looks like josh had a swimming pool BBQ party yesterday? He posted this pic 6h ago. Jed liked it less than 4 years after it was posted. Same with josh GF and another girl and guys. So I am assuming he was there in Nashville and since all those friends posted a comment in the middle of the night, they were possibly there?

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 26 Aa82e910

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0aLZt3HleN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:14 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I think the Notebook fits better with Jed than Tyler.  Noah and Allie had a tumultuous relationship in the movie.  She was from a very upscale family and he wasn't.  The fighting part made me think more along the lines of Jed as I can imagine there were plenty of words exchanged during the time that the Haley news broke.  Jmo
i agree. i remember the scene hannah show as her favorite was the one where noah and allie were arguing near her car. she basically said it was her right now. i took it to mean she had been arguing with jed.

In that scene Noah was telling Ali she needed to make a choice between the two men and the life SHE wants for herself. Very Tyler like speech, but my take on that scene is that it was more about Ali needing to make a choice between the two men not that she was fighting with one of them.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 83 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez