SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think it's more likely she's cleaning and is playing whatever's on her list, although I haven't bought into the playlist clues as much as everyone else.
I am not an expert on the playlist sleuthing but the Lizzo “Truth Hurts” she danced to on her latest IG story IMO signified she ain’t going back to Jed. Some posters already called it when she added it on her playlist some time ago and her blasting it to her followers on her IG story tells me all I need to know there...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:19 pm

Hannah’s gonna SHOW UP on afr to take jed down. I can’t wait.

Then I hope we get a twirl at the end with Tyler but even without a Tyler twirl, Hannah’s such a firecracker and such a little gem, she’ll be more than fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think it's more likely she's cleaning and is playing whatever's on her list, although I haven't bought into the playlist clues as much as everyone else.

The Lizzo story is a total mood though and I'm getting excited to see her take down Jed tomorrow/Tuesday.
Did you see her fairly new Spotify playlist that has a few songs directly off of Tyler’s playlist? And they’re artists that would shock me if Hannah knew of them on her own. Kind of interesting laugh out loud 

At the very least, IMO Hannah going after Jed this week will make the season for me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:30 pm

@mercieme yes. Sorry. I edited to clarify that I meant not every song she listens go has a meaning, but her Lizzo story is crystal clear laugh out loud. JMO.

I do think she lurks his lists! @Ash2214 I hope it's not just because Tyler has IMO the best taste in music in BN!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm

hannah has a loooong way to be before being a real bad bitch imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Question:  does anyone know when the Jed and Haley thing started circulating? Was it after filming had ended? I’m wondering if there’s a possibility that the Browns may have heard rumblings and then brought it to Hannah’s attention before they left Greece. The first thing my brothers would’ve done is started googling these guys.

Last edited by avacaroline on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:40 pm

avacaroline wrote:Question:  does anyone know when the Jed and Haley thing started circulating? Was it after filming had ended? I’m wondering if there’s a possibility that the Browns may have heard rumblings and then brought it to Hannah’s attention before the left Greece. The first thing my brothers would’ve done is started googling these guys.
I remember hearing rumblings by episode 3. Kelly Keegs broke the news on her IG stories about getting a lot of Dms from people in Nashville about Jed have a gf going into the show. So, I'm thinking it's been circulating in Nashville for a while before Kelly even released the news.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:43 pm

avacaroline wrote:Question:  does anyone know when the Jed and Haley thing started circulating? Was it after filming had ended? I’m wondering if there’s a possibility that the Browns may have heard rumblings and then brought it to Hannah’s attention before the left Greece. The first thing my brothers would’ve done is started googling these guys.

You may on to something here.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:46 pm

mercieme wrote:
I am not an expert on the playlist sleuthing but the Lizzo “Truth Hurts” she danced to on her latest IG story IMO signified she ain’t going back to Jed. Some posters already called it when she added it on her playlist some time ago and her blasting it to her followers on her IG story tells me all I need to know there...jmho.

Imo this is exactly right. This is how most of her followers will read it too that know about the spoiler. Good for her! She is completely done with Jed. She just let everyone know on her story. Highlighted the lyrics and everything. As is said before this girls is savage and doesn’t play!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

snipped.

People are allowed to "blow it" in life and correct their mistakes. It depends on how receptive her partner is and to me Tyler seems like the forgiving type. We will know for sure in a few days. But I don't understand why Hannah isn't allowed to correct her mistakes and try again when both Arie and Jason were allowed to?

And I remember reading that part of the reason Jason and Melissa weren't connecting after the show was because she was also getting back together with her ex-boyfriend in Texas. Hannah is not a lesser person than Arie or Jason (I like her A LOT more than Arie actually)  - she has just as much right to try again and fix her mistake as they do, if Tyler is receptive. IMO.

IA I think everyone has the right to fix their mistakes.  Both Arie and Jason were crucified to the max for going after who they really wanted. Jason and Molly went into hiding. Arie handled it better and didn't care most of the times except for a few outbursts. With those two it was  obvious to me who they really wanted. So much so that I couldn't believe they chose the original F1.

In Hannah's case, she kept Luke longer than she should have because he liked her. Her words. I could tell she fell for Jed, and she even told him she was falling in love with him, and IMHO that's pretty much it for the guys. She boasted about sex with Peter, and yet she made it clear no sex for you Tyler because she needed to get to know his emotional side. Every time I think of that I think of her with her hair in a bun with big black square glasses, and a notepad and pencil.  

So for me, to try and reconcile with Tyler is superficial to make fans happy because he's the popular guy or is it because she was in love with Tyler. I think the former however it's difficult to decide considering she is quoted as saying her decisions are final, just like when you buy a sale item, no returns.  If she let him get down on one knee then let him go aka Kaitlyn was that her final decision as per her recent quote. Did she follow orders because K admitted she was pressured into letting Nick propose as well.

If her and Tyler do get together I'm sure his 1+m fans will be overjoyed. Imagine if she reconciled with Jed who perhaps wants to right his wrongs and IMHO is certainly entitled to. We'll have another Jason/Molly Arie/Lauren situation.

She's so immature IMHO she probably doesn't know what she wants. I'm so ready for Tuesday.

I totally agree with every word you said!  :claphands

Same thumbsup

I do not see why the reconciliation should be okay with Tyler only. And for me it is a reconciliation since she rejected him at FRC. Why would it not be okay if SHE decides or decided already to reconcile with Jed. Jed is entitled to make mistakes like everyone and learn from them. Hannah saw something in Jed and fell enough madly in love that she potentially accepted his proposal. For a guy who was jaded, who wanted out at F5, probably to do not involve his family and proposed... I say he fell hard for the girl. ~ IMO ~

Why would they start a long distance relationship with any of them? Long distance sucks. ~ IMO ~

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:46 pm

dee wrote:
I remember hearing rumblings by episode 3. Kelly Keegs broke the news on her IG stories about getting a lot of Dms from people in  Nashville about Jed have a gf going into the show. So, I'm thinking it's been circulating in Nashville for a while before Kelly even released the news.

Patrick the brother started following Haley on May 13, three days after FRC.

That’s when, IMO, Jed told Hannah about Haley

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:47 pm

Anyone on Reddit remember hearing anything before filming ended?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez