SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 38 of 83 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:20 pm

I really think she is referring to Hannah ending her engagement. I think the FRC will be standard. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:22 pm

I can see it ending the way it normally does, proposal, engagement. Then if the rumour is true and Jed tells Hannah about the g/f, after the engagement, what are the chances they film that part too? Normally I think, the production team is gone by then, but I wonder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
According to Fedotowsky, the drama factor is upped because “it does not end the way it normally does” — but that’s about all she’ll say about it. “I cannot answer that question,” she teased, when asked if Brown gets a happy ending....
So to go from that to full-time, plus keeping up with my blog and the kids and I have a top secret Bachelor Nation thing.”
https://etcanada.com/news/480654/ali-fedotowsky-says-hannah-browns-bachelorette-finale-is-more-dramatic-than-colton-underwoods-exclusive/?sf216563818=1

source

Hmmm...what could this mean?  It does not end the way it usually does.  Well, it usually ends in a proposal.  We are in for a treat?  More footage of Hannah falling down?   dizzy  

Well, what are the possibilities?
She gets engaged to Not Tyler?
She gets engaged to Tyler?
Peter comes back and she gets engaged to him?
She doesn’t get engaged?
She decides to date one or the other or both?
Jed’s ex shows up? Now wouldn’t that be something?

I got nothing laugh out loud. :drama :drama

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:28 pm

HEA wrote:^^ and so the crazy scenarios begin giggling

Word. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:29 pm

So if Ali F has seen the Finale does that mean most media outlets or podcast ppl have seen it? does that also mean that RS might see it before the finale and we get another update? hmmmm how many more hours!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:30 pm

She flips to Tyler at the rose ceremony or still in Greece. IMO

Advanced copies likely went out Friday, not over the weekend. Probably to a shorter list than normal JMO.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can see it ending the way it normally does, proposal, engagement. Then if the rumour is true and Jed tells Hannah about the g/f, after the engagement, what are the chances they film that part too? Normally I think, the production team is gone by then, but I wonder.

I would hope he told her in private without cameras present. Let us hope. dizzy
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:37 pm

@Mommyof2 IA but whoever was still there, I'm sure heard all about it. Would they miss that opportunity to catch it all on film? I'm not so sure, they only care about ratings. Ali mouthpiece has already put it out there.

I saw the finale nah nah nanaana !  dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:37 pm

Hmmm, maybe Hannah's fence jump is going after her f2 after hearing what her f1 had to say????  Just guessing...

I will be curious to sense whether Jed telling her in Greece was to come clean and start off right or to get out of the engagement, jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:38 pm

The way Ali said she grew up, for me, means she decided to do not accept a proposal and/or broke up and decided to be single.

It felt to me that she said Hannah wanted at ep1a husband at the end regardless if she knew the guy enough.... but at FRC, Hannah accepted that she needed more time.

So either IMO she dated both or dated one outside and she ended alone.

She grew up for me means she didn’t settle. For me time is the factor. After haleygate, she will take a step back. I feel that in the eyes of Ali, she think that being single is the right thing instead of forcing a relationship to work. Ali regretted being with Roberto but I do not remember why they broke up.

I am more and more convinced they are all single now.

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 38 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:42 pm

What's odd to me is RS conveying the breakup in two stages...ie first the engagement then the whole shebang....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:43 pm

However, Ali has not seen the live 2 part ATFR, so she really can't know what is going on for the contestants today. This season is not as definitive as it normally is. I want to hear what is going on now -- not what happened 2 1/2 months ago. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 83 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez