SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 45 of 83 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:14 am

@Summerfun1980
I think Jed told her on camera or maybe Patrick since the rumors of Haley began before he left for Greece. Honestly, if she didn't believe it or have an issue with it, people will destroy her tonight and tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:24 am

@violetstoo I agree with this assessment about Hannah's MTP date. I am sure Tyler had a lot in common with her dad. #RmfT
I heard someone say in an interview about Blake and Garrett. Choosing Garrett was like choosing a man over a boy. Thought that was just about right. Like Jed's parents, Becca's family was trying to telegraph to him you are not the one. Jed's parents were confused and seemed like a little panicked at the direction Jed was headed.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:26 am

@Patience2415 However, Patrick did not start following until he got home. So IMO, after engagement Jed tells her then she empowers Patrick to get the deets.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:28 am

@Doggoneit
This one of the many reasons why I dislike Jed so much. He was selfish and took advantage of this situation. To this day, I still don't think Jed was into Hannah and was never there for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:33 am

@Doggoneit
Why didn't she dump him? If he told her and she still picked him, people including myself will be pissed off. The man was shaking his head as you said am falling in love, and his family told you the relationship is not going to work, yet you still decided to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:44 am

The card is very interesting. TY for bringing to our attention!

What if...

- Jed spoke about Haley before MTP?
- Jed indeed played guitar to share his feelings at FRC
- Hannah asked A detour during car meltdown and go to Tyler hotel. Explaining why suddenly she looked happier at FRC

What is it ordinary?

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:49 am

GMA on twitter just said that Hannah would be there this week -- didn't say anything about anyone with her. As much as I would like to get a "definitive answer" on who she might be dating now or will date (like Tyler), I can see why they may not say anything publicly right now. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:55 am

The funny one to me is "someone gets seasick".

Could Jed's LCD possibly be on a boat and he gets sick? I will love it if it is!!!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:02 am

Patience2415 wrote:@Doggoneit
This one of the many reasons why I dislike Jed so much. He was selfish and took advantage of this situation. To this day, I still don't think Jed was into Hannah and was never there for her.

I agree but hold that thought ...

Why didn't she dump him? If he told her and she still picked him, people including myself will be pissed off. The man was shaking his head as you said am falling in love, and his family told you the relationship is not going to work, yet you still decided to stay.

I don't think he told Hannah about Haley until after she already had picked him (which in this case is consistent with the spoilers). TBH I think Jed was hoping that Hannah would NOT pick him but would send him home - in which case I think he would have gone right back to Haley and his quest to get publicity for his music career would have been "Mission Accomplished" with no loose ends. I think Jed just didn't know how to self eliminate and got caught up in the tsunami of the show as it nears the end. After he was picked he then realized the lion's den he had created for himself and told Hannah "something" about Haley - fearful over what he feared Hannah would find out once back in real life.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:06 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I agree but hold that thought ...

I don't think he told Hannah about Haley until after she already had picked him (which in this case is consistent with the spoilers). TBH I think Jed was hoping that Hannah would NOT pick him but would send him home - in which case I think he would have gone right back to Haley and his quest to get publicity for his music career would have been "Mission Accomplished" with no loose ends. I think Jed just didn't know how to self eliminate and got caught up in the tsunami of the show as it nears the end.
JMHO

And this is why he was still following Haley when he returned from filming. I wouldn't be surprised if Jed was thinking of ending things with Hannah. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:39 am

@Lucas15 If Jed told Hannah about Haley (at any point, before or after FRC) then why did CH say on Thursday's Bachelor Party podcast about Jed “I just don’t know the situation at all.” He contrasted this with the story of Calee (Peter’s ex), which he says he knows about because he did some digging into Peter’s situation. If Jed told Hannah about Haley, wouldn’t production know and therefore CH know? After listening to this podcast, it’s not clear to me that Jed told Hannah about Haley. It’s made me question the whole changed spoiler more than other pieces of information honestly. He’s so emphatic that he knows nothing, as compared to Peter, that it’s hard to dismiss it as BS, because it will be abundantly clear if we see Jed tell Hannah tomorrow night (before or after FRC) that CH was outright lying and doubling down on it to LZ.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:55 am

@Patience2415 Of course Jed would have preferred being F2. Especially since he went on for a platform for his career. Of course he is going to have "truly fallen in love", "did not know what to expect going in - then he was completely all in for Hannah" . BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 83 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez