SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 46 of 83 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:58 am

mbl wrote:@Lucas15 If Jed told Hannah about Haley (at any point, before or after FRC) then why did CH say on Thursday's Bachelor Party podcast about Jed “I just don’t know the situation at all.”  He contrasted this with the story of Calee (Peter’s ex), which he says he knows about because he did some digging into Peter’s situation.  If Jed told Hannah about Haley, wouldn’t production know and therefore CH know? After listening to this podcast, it’s not clear to me that Jed told Hannah about Haley.  It’s made me question the whole changed spoiler more than other pieces of information honestly.  He’s so emphatic that he knows nothing, as compared to Peter, that it’s hard to dismiss it as BS, because it will be abundantly clear if we see Jed tell Hannah tomorrow night (before or after FRC) that CH was outright lying and doubling down on it to LZ.

1 - Re bold #1 - CH's job is to create suspense and uncertainty so viewers will tune in to see what happens. He typically doesn't give out real truth - only what the show wants public. IMO he does know the situation.
2 - Re bold #2 - Peter is a viable candidate for the next lead so CH would want to mitigate any potential dirt. CH would, IMO, have no reason to clear up anything about Jed because no way would the show be considering Jed for the next lead.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Rookie Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:01 am

Watching the TeamTylerandHannah IG story, capturing last night’s Jupiter run - Tyler says “shout out to the girls at team Tyler and Hannah, WE love you, WE appreciate you. Thank you for all your great posts. You are the best”. IMO if only speaking for himself - he would have said “I” not “WE”.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:06 am

Lucas15 wrote:
mbl wrote:@Lucas15 If Jed told Hannah about Haley (at any point, before or after FRC) then why did CH say on Thursday's Bachelor Party podcast about Jed “I just don’t know the situation at all.”  He contrasted this with the story of Calee (Peter’s ex), which he says he knows about because he did some digging into Peter’s situation.  If Jed told Hannah about Haley, wouldn’t production know and therefore CH know? After listening to this podcast, it’s not clear to me that Jed told Hannah about Haley.  It’s made me question the whole changed spoiler more than other pieces of information honestly.  He’s so emphatic that he knows nothing, as compared to Peter, that it’s hard to dismiss it as BS, because it will be abundantly clear if we see Jed tell Hannah tomorrow night (before or after FRC) that CH was outright lying and doubling down on it to LZ.

1 - Re bold #1 - CH's job is to create suspense and uncertainty so viewers will tune in to see what happens. He typically doesn't give out real truth - only what the show wants public. IMO he does know the situation.
2 - Re bold #2 - Peter is a viable candidate for the next lead so CH would want to mitigate any potential dirt. CH would, IMO, have no reason to clear up anything about Jed because no way would the show be considering Jed for the next lead.
JMHO

I don’t know. How do we know that Jed told Hannah? Is it just based on RS? It hasn’t been sleuthed and when RS said it it seemed like conjecture, as opposed to fact. CH may not give out real truth, but this is straight up lying (loudly) if he actually knows about Jed (because Jed told Hannah). JMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:13 am

All will be revealed...MF. You can't believe everything you read. Why was MF so quick to tweet that after the People article dropped? Something I have always thought was odd. So, we have MF somewhat defending Jed and CH defending Jed...but why? Usually they love to throw the contestants under the bus.

I have been reading interesting comments on different Bach IG pages lately. Mainly about Tyler. We will find out soon how it all plays out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:17 am

Rookie wrote:Watching the TeamTylerandHannah IG story, capturing last night’s Jupiter run - Tyler says “shout out to the girls at team Tyler and Hannah, WE love you, WE appreciate you. Thank you for all your great posts. You are the best”. IMO if only speaking for himself - he would have said “I” not “WE”.

His family members follow that account too so maybe he was referring to them? We'll find out in a few days if Tyer was speaking for Hannah as well. This can't end soon enough. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:19 am

Mommyof2 wrote:All will be revealed...MF.  You can't believe everything you read. Why was MF so quick to  tweet that after the People article dropped?  Something I have always thought was odd.  So, we have MF somewhat defending Jed and CH defending Jed...but why?  Usually they love to throw the contestants under the bus.  

I have been reading interesting comments on different Bach IG pages lately.  Mainly about Tyler.  We will find out soon how it all plays out.  

Can you share what you have been reading about Tyler or direct us to the site?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:43 am

I don’t think MF and CH were defending Jed. They were giving out generic ‘you’ll know all the answers soon’ kinda comments, imo.

If Jed was f1, he may have decided that he could have more publicity in that spot than if he self-eliminated a little earlier. He could’ve gotten swept up with that idea and hung in there. Just be engaged, pretend for awhile then break up.

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 am

If TPTB were defending Jed, they have a funny way of showing it what with the way they have had their franchise footsoldiers out there dragging him at every chance. In contrast, those same footsoldiers were mighty quick to defend Peter and explain the difference between him and Jed.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:19 am

Heck, MF could have been talking about his own situation in a roundabout way. giggling

IMO it wasn't a defense of Jed nor was it putting him down at the time of the tweet. Just the show staying neutral until they can deal with it publicly. At that time they had no idea where things were going for sure between Jed and Hannah. Once it was clear what Hannah was feeling/going to do, they started dragging him.

IMO, Peter was cast to be the next lead. Jed never was. TPTB have to protect those that are going to represent the show.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:36 am

It’s because Pete’s is a non story. He broke up with his GF before he was cast. He didn’t prolong it and clearly didn’t see a long term future with her, but probably could have communicated better with her (but many have that problem). Jed went on a show with a girlfriend who also willingly went along with it. Big difference one broke up before being cast the other never did. All imo.

However both could do a lot worse than what they did. Jed didn’t spread hate or kill someone but based on some reactions you would thin me had.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:38 am

Rookie wrote:Watching the TeamTylerandHannah IG story, capturing last night’s Jupiter run - Tyler says “shout out to the girls at team Tyler and Hannah, WE love you, WE appreciate you. Thank you for all your great posts. You are the best”. IMO if only speaking for himself - he would have said “I” not “WE”.

I'd assume that he was talking about ABC Food Tours because these event help the organization to help kids.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am

Personally, I would take MF's tweets with a whole lot of a grain of salt or not at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 83 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez