SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 60 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:26 pm

suzq wrote:Hannah just posted an IG story where she is wearing an eye mask that says "Bad A** Vibes".  I don't think she's looking to reunite with Jed.
Weird she deleted the story. Not sure why though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 pm

smg2587 wrote:
suzq wrote:Hannah just posted an IG story where she is wearing an eye mask that says "Bad A** Vibes".  I don't think she's looking to reunite with Jed.
Weird she deleted the story. Not sure why though.

I was going to say that too. I don't see it anymore.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Tiggerlgh he said what @smg2587 and I posted. He’s heard Hannah is done with Jed and nothing is currently going on with Tyler, but he understands this is live television so anything can happen and he can’t predict the future when even Hannah and CH are saying they don’t know what will happen.

This exactly. She is done with Jed. No surprise there imo. He likes to throw out all possibilities so he can be right. But he is like everyone else and doesn’t know what live tv will bring. That is why Mike Fleiss loves the surprise of live television. He has not heard or maybe heard something weeks ago about no reunion in the works. But he has to say it’s live tv so he can say I told you anything can happen with live tv. He doesn’t have a crystal ball!! Lol Yes he should ask us but he won’t. laugh out loud

Maybe Hannah wasn’t lying and she really doesn’t know if Tyler will take her back. I kind of find that hard to believe that she would ask him and risk him saying no. I just don’t see it! Imo I doubt Hannah would say she doesn’t know what will happen if she heard from Tyler he is done. Unless for ratings. That would mean she has been trolling or really really hate Jed and wants to stick it to him with all the sm stuff. Imo Tptb are keeping things close to the vest! She could playing games for ratings. I doubt it. Just have to watch and have fun with it. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Maybe her producers think that might be message that people pick up on as a "spoiler", so they had her delete it. They do know the power of SM.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:42 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Maybe he needs to show this to Hannah..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1156028865354928130
Wish they’d shown this to hannahs parents on mtp and filmed their reactions laugh out loud laugh out loud
It might have been shown to them. Mrs. McCool (the mom of Hannah's best friend) made a reply to the tweet. And Mrs. McCool watches every episode with Hannah's parents and when Hannah was watching the episode from home she was sitting next to her.

https://twitter.com/coolmomsuz/status/1156061751949103104
Yikes, Mama McCool dragging Jed for filth, she has zero chill y’all, her tweet last night  about she would have been fine if they just stoped here over a pic of Tyler and Hannah embracing was something else, just about 8 more hours to see how this shakes out giggling

IMHO I think the Mama's should get off Twitter and tend to their real lives........The show has really been over for months now...!!

With the outburst that Mama Brown posted on SM about Luke last week, I think it is safe to say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Jmo.  ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 60 2498057887

Totally.... I can see teens/tween acting like that, but not mature adults. It's really not a good look at all.I would be so embarrassed if Mother had ever gone on Twitter to fight my fights for me.  no

It's not Hannah's mother, but a friend of hers.

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 60 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Maybe he needs to show this to Hannah..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1156028865354928130
Wish they’d shown this to hannahs parents on mtp and filmed their reactions laugh out loud laugh out loud
It might have been shown to them. Mrs. McCool (the mom of Hannah's best friend) made a reply to the tweet. And Mrs. McCool watches every episode with Hannah's parents and when Hannah was watching the episode from home she was sitting next to her.

https://twitter.com/coolmomsuz/status/1156061751949103104
Yikes, Mama McCool dragging Jed for filth, she has zero chill y’all, her tweet last night  about she would have been fine if they just stoped here over a pic of Tyler and Hannah embracing was something else, just about 8 more hours to see how this shakes out giggling

IMHO I think the Mama's should get off Twitter and tend to their real lives........The show has really been over for months now...!!

With the outburst that Mama Brown posted on SM about Luke last week, I think it is safe to say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Jmo.  ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 60 2498057887

Totally.... I can see teens/tween acting like that, but not mature adults. It's really not a good look at all.I would be so embarrassed if Mother had ever gone on Twitter to fight my fights for me.  no

It's not Hannah's mother, but a friend of hers.

We are talking about both Mothers, however Mama Brown's comments about Luke explains to me where Hannah gets her shady behavior. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Potential Bachelor response, imo. Maybe I read to much on Peter now but if it was months since the break up that he talked to producers and the time in between that and the start of filming is 3 months wouldn't that mean he had at most 3-4 weeks to get the time off from Delta. That doesn't sound like enough time. I am not really buying his story. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Proves my thoughts all along. He broke up for other reasons before getting cast and long before going on the show. Break ups do suck but happen daily. I think he handled it well by admitting he hurt her. Imo

But I hope I never hear from her again it’s clear he dodged a bullet breaking it off with her. She is probably used to calling the shots so was probably surprised when he called it off imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Potential Bachelor response, imo. Maybe I read to much on Peter now but if it was months since the break up that he talked to producers and the time in between that and the start of filming is 3 months wouldn't that mean he had at most 3-4 weeks to get the time off from Delta. That doesn't sound like enough time. I am not really buying his story. All jmo.

That’s the timing of the process. And they don’t k is they are officially cast until the last minute. They have brought contestants to LA only to cut them before night one. His story adds up based on years of watching this show and it’s timing imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:

short sweet straight to the point. well done Peter! Prods are the best to difuse an ex who wants her 15 min whore fame Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez