SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:26 pm

Remember last night when Jed was pretending to still be in love with Hannah? What a freaking loser. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:26 pm

@ReneeM
Thank you so much for your synopsis.
I'm looking forward to Tyler's Bachelor season where he will be "looking for the girl who will put him first." IMO, it's what he deserves and he knows it. His mom was just playing the game. I don't believe for one second if she watched the gut-wrenching BS we had on our screens last week and this week that she still wants Hannah for her son. Not now. Don't believe it. Inside or outside BN, I'm hoping Tyler gets himself a classy, loving, loyal girl. I just believe he has too much pride and self-confidence to settle for Hannah. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:28 pm

Once again, regardless of what happens or doesn’t happen with Hannah, Tyler doesn’t seem overly interested in being the bachelor imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:30 pm

@ReneeM  Thank you for all the recaps and other things you put up this morning. 

I honestly like that Hannah and Tyler are taking it slow. There are feelings there and they just want to see where it takes them. Also I don't think Tyler is that interested in the Bachelor gig. At times Mike and Peter seem to be campaigning for it. But Tyler has plans for October with the Chicago Marathon and he is training very seriously for it. 

Yeah I didn't like how Jed explain the break up and his roommates IG story but I was waiting to see what he post after the show. But those likes are where I stopped. You can tell it isn't Haley or the other women that bothered Hannah the most. It was the lying. She didn't like the other stuff but the constant lying is what ended their relationship. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:31 pm

^^ and good for Tyler if he chose not being the next bachelor!!! This show is poison. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:Once again, regardless of what happens or doesn’t happen with Hannah, Tyler doesn’t seem overly interested in being the bachelor imo.

ABC just started full court press. They heard the applause and saw the SM response for him. We'll have to wait and see. I saw a man who was clearly being polite and charming while keeping his options - ALL of them, quite open. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:For all the criticisms I’ve seen of Hannah from Jed fans of how immature she is, and how she should be classy etc, she was so gracious and kind to him last night. After how much he lied to her and hurt her, this is how Christian Jed chooses to repay that kindness: 
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 80 Dfc7ee10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 80 29867910

POS confirmed. duh IMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:33 pm

smg2587 wrote:@ReneeM  Thank you for all the recaps and other things you put up this morning. 

I honestly like that Hannah and Tyler are taking it slow. There are feelings there and they just want to see where it takes them. Also I don't think Tyler is that interested in the Bachelor gig. At times Mike and Peter seem to be campaigning for it. But Tyler has plans for October with the Chicago Marathon and he is training very seriously for it. 

Yeah I didn't like how Jed explain the break up and his roommates IG story but I was waiting to see what he post after the show. But those likes are where I stopped. You can tell it isn't Haley or the other women that bothered Hannah the most. It was the lying. She didn't like the other stuff but the constant lying is what ended their relationship. All jmho.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:35 pm

Where's the "grace" he told Hannah she needed to give him? This guy is awful and hates women. He is absolutely a gaslighting, abusive, POS. (IMO)

Trash all arond.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:36 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Once again, regardless of what happens or doesn’t happen with Hannah, Tyler doesn’t seem overly interested in being the bachelor imo.

ABC just started full court press. They heard the applause and saw the SM response for him. We'll have to wait and see. I saw a man who was clearly being polite and charming while keeping his options - ALL of them, quite open. All IMO
Why would abc just have started the full court press? They knew the ending for months. They knew his popularity, he had 1.2m followers on IG going into last night. But they still wanted that reconciliation or at least the possibility of it, since they saved him for last for that reason. He got like 10 minutes on stage where he barely got a chance to speak and they didn’t schedule any post show press for him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:36 pm

To convince me that she loved Tyler when we saw this clip montage of her and jed being so in love and having fun? and now saying that she was in love with Tyler and still have feeling for him enough to date him?

rebound rebound rebound

I hope Tyler will not fall for that and be smart to end the rumors of dating if there is no dating very soon.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 80 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Why would abc just have started the full court press? They knew the ending for months. They knew his popularity, he had 1.2m followers on IG going into last night. But they still wanted that reconciliation or at least the possibility of it, since they saved him for last for that reason. He got like 10 minutes on stage where he barely got a chance to speak and they didn’t schedule any post show press for him.

maybe Tyler refused any part of the abc media run....... Tyler is smart. He understood IMO he was set up yesterday. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez