SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:04 am

smg2587 wrote:
Jed this past week has shown us he has been with Josh and today Joe. Last week Saturday he was hanging out with Garrett. Not really remembering anything from 15 -19 to say for certain but I feel like he was seen 1 or 2 of those days.

For Hannah the only days she had not been seen out and about in LA where July 16, 18 -19, 21, and 24. The 17th of July was when she went to Disney and the moving picture was given by producer Samantha. The 20th Hannah was at a Burbank restaurant and someone tweeted they saw her out but did not give a location.

So 22-23 she was MIA but other times she may have posted old pics?

Jed May have spent some times but maybe not all the time with josh and garret. We have 3 IG stories right? Do we know the dates?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:06 am

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:Thanks. Anything last 2 weeks ? hi
Jed this past week has shown us he has been with Josh and today Joe. Last week Saturday he was hanging out with Garrett. Not really remembering anything from 15 -19 to say for certain but I feel like he was seen 1 or 2 of those days.

For Hannah the only days she had not been seen out and about in LA where July 16, 18 -19, 21, and 24. The 17th of July was when she went to Disney and the moving picture was given by producer Samantha. The 20th Hannah was at a Burbank restaurant and someone tweeted they saw her out but did not give a location.
Jed was fishing in Nashville on the 17th per his IG stories. He was spotted at a gym on the 18th https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EqyeUg0DZ/. Then had a performance later that night per the stories from the venue which are now gone sorry. I can't find anything placing him on the 19th but he was posting all day (morning, afternoon, night) with his roommate and Garrett who was in Nashville, on the 20th. Hannah was tagged in LA on the 20th at that Cuban bakery. Jed was at home grilling with friends on the 24th. So unless Jed flew to LA the morning of the 19th and back to Nashville that same day, no him and Hannah haven't met up since their breakup. People can believe what they want obvs, I just don't think that happened.

So we do not know about Jed 22-23 for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:08 am

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Jed May have spent some times but maybe not all the time with josh and garret. We have 3 IG stories right? Do we know the dates?
The 22nd Hannah had stories walking the streets of Burbank hyping MTA and the 23rd Hannah was with Samantha at a gym class per her stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 am

smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

The 22nd Hannah had stories walking the streets of Burbank hyping MTA and the 23rd Hannah was with Samantha at a gym class per her stories.
& Jed was with Josh on the 22 and the 23.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:13 am

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

It wasn't Josh that was with Jed and Garrett on the 20th, it was his roommate Neil. Neil, Jed, and Garrett posted stories all throughout the day at various times, he was with one or both the whole day.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:19 am

I think the reason Jed's behavior has been different for the past week (posting Instagram stories when previously there were none) is that he was told by either his PR team or ABC to start posting more in order to build up anticipation for the After the Final Rose.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:30 am

Hannah just posted on IG with one of her producers, Julie. Looks like she's still in the process of moving.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:27 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I think the reason Jed's behavior has been different for the past week (posting Instagram stories when previously there were none) is that he was told by either his PR team or ABC to start posting more in order to build up anticipation for the After the Final Rose.

Or, as someone else suggested, he's being duped by the producers and being led to believe that Hannah is going to consider a reconciliation. Not the first time the producers have done it (Jerry Ferris from Jen Scheft's season comes to mind (specifically, his shooting the finger at the end of the AFTR) as does Arie as I think he was led to believe that Emily was going to do a switcheroo at the AFTR.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:57 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I think the reason Jed's behavior has been different for the past week (posting Instagram stories when previously there were none) is that he was told by either his PR team or ABC to start posting more in order to build up anticipation for the After the Final Rose.

I think he became active again after the Peter controversies. It almost feels like because the spotlight is no longer on his issues, he became active on SM again!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:05 am

smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

wasn't Tyler in Burbank around the same time Hannah was??i forget...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:18 am

ReneeM wrote:Hannah just posted on IG with one of her producers, Julie. Looks like she's still in the process of moving.
seeing her hanging around with her producers 24/7 really creeps me out. has any other leader been handled as much as she has all post-season? why does she put up with it?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:22 am

She and this producer became good friends apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+30
msjr
alwayscooking
Doggoneit
albean99
HavaDrPepper