SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:27 pm

butterflylove wrote:1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Bachel10

I'm having too much fun making banners. Here's another one I've made for this season - thought this could be a running banner and I'll remove/darken the girls as they're eliminated.

YES PLEASE!!! That would be fun.  tyvm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:44 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Bachel10

I'm having too much fun making banners. Here's another one I've made for this season - thought this could be a running banner and I'll remove/darken the girls as they're eliminated.

I second this!! High clap

Thank you @butterflylove for the awesome banners! clapping! Is there a way to add Matt at the end in a large pic?

Or perhaps can we have rotating banners (multiple banners) during the season? @GuardianAngel?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Abbie's IG is now public, and I must say I have a bit of a girl crush.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:57 pm

Agent99 wrote:Abbie's IG is now public, and I must say I have a bit of a girl crush.

Helena's is as well. It's just Elly who is still private, and well.. Kristen.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:59 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Abbie's IG is now public, and I must say I have a bit of a girl crush.

Maybe she is away somewhere, seeing as she wasn't in the NSW group picture.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 pm

butterflylove wrote:

Was just coming to say the same thing.  I find this, and the order in which the girls were followed, very interesting.

(...though considering she's a nurse it's entirely possible Elly did a night shift last night and is just still in bed.  laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:04 pm

She is very pretty IMO, wonder how she will be with Matt.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:11 pm

Neither one being public yet on IG only adds to not being F1 imo. I remember how past F1s were always so excited to get on IG and be public and active.

It will be interesting to see who likes bachAU posts and who bach aU likes. I remember they liked Laura’s post first. Need Annie the stylist and the tanning Bec back again to drop hints like they always did. Too bad they’re no longer with the show. Miss them both they were a great part of it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alex from Richie's stayed private for a while which was shocking because she wanted to be famous.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:21 pm

The bach AU posted about the box “I see you’ve been checking out my box”. It’s been speculated it could be Kristen but imo Sounds like Chelsie to me. It would match her red carpet meet and greet with Matt when he says “tell me more about this red box” where she has the structure oxytocin, the love chemical.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I second this!! High clap

Thank you @butterflylove for the awesome banners! clapping! Is there a way to add Matt at the end in a large pic?  

Or perhaps can we have rotating banners (multiple banners) during the season? @GuardianAngel?

I also made this banner @allaboutlove that can be used and it focuses solely on Matt.
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Matt_b11
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Idlemess wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alex from Richie's stayed private for a while which was shocking because she wanted to be famous.
I just remember that @allaboutlove spotted her on IG right after filming all happy dancing in some video, think it was posted by a stylist unrelated to the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh