SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:38 am

Idlemess wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alex from Richie's stayed private for a while which was shocking because she wanted to be famous.

Back then social media wasn’t controlled like it is now. All the contestants were private until the show was airing.

However many of them were accepting followers and very active. Alex was one of them. IG. Facebook. Snapchat. She was all about it and active. Alex was very active on sm pre-season she was even getting dress fittings and asking for freebies kind of like helena has been said to be.

Nikki on the other hand was completely locked down on her SM. It was one of the biggest clues in hindsight that something was wrong and she didn’t win :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 am

mercieme wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alex from Richie's stayed private for a while which was shocking because she wanted to be famous.
I just remember that @allaboutlove spotted her on IG right after filming all happy dancing in some video, think it was posted by a stylist unrelated to the show.
:yes: Alex was super excited and getting fittings and things. She was very active on SM.

Like I posted above it was Nikki who was MIA and not accepting followers or anything. Nikki was the most locked down contestant of that season. Once FRC happened and Nikki had her heart crushed at F2 we all knew why-she was dreading having to watch or be a part of the show again after her heartbreak sad

It will be interesting to see who F2 is and what they post if anything. Even wlse who was made to post made it super obvious she didn’t want to. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The bach AU posted about the box “I see you’ve been checking out my box”. It’s been speculated it could be Kristen but imo Sounds like Chelsie to me. It would match her red carpet meet and greet with Matt when he says “tell me more about this red box” where she has the structure oxytocin, the love chemical.
It's not Chelsie. This tv bit shows an extended version of Chelsie and it's not in there. The music playing during that checking out my box clip also doesn't fit with what was playing during Chelsie's introduction. It sounds like Kristen's voice to me.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:05 am

This article from 10 Daily which lists all of the girls Insta doesn’t even mention Elly laugh out loud so maybe she is a nobody. 

It does mention Kristen, but says that she doesn’t have Insta, which I’m sure will change as I can’t imagine the show allowing someone to not post, when clearly reluctant F2’s have had to in the past.

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190727fikcb/the-bachelor-australia-2019-where-to-follow-the-bachelorettes-on-instagram-20190728?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=td-facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR2FnHlZTYXUXmU2P4QqNAzbm2IOFubWMkIxhokvfXlPLZt0yTV8ggTdHOk
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:12 am

Sorry for back to back posts, but I’ve just found Elly’s Insta, she’s still on private at the moment.

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 E0d7fa10
https://www.instagram.com/ellymiles/?hl=en
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:13 am

olive54321 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The bach AU posted about the box “I see you’ve been checking out my box”. It’s been speculated it could be Kristen but imo Sounds like Chelsie to me. It would match her red carpet meet and greet with Matt when he says “tell me more about this red box” where she has the structure oxytocin, the love chemical.
It's not Chelsie. This tv bit shows an extended version of Chelsie and it's not in there. The music playing during that checking out my box clip also doesn't fit with what was playing during Chelsie's introduction. It sounds like Kristen's voice to me.

TY yes I can’t see the tv extended ones so that’s most helpful to know Smiley must be Kristen’s fortune cookie m&g
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:48 am

It's fun what little tidbits we can find now that the girls IGs are public (well most of them). Their friends / family are excited which is to be expected. Chelsie has friends talking about her social stats going up, Some of those comments were deleted but there is one about her followers skyrocketing still up (makes me side eye). Not all of the girls are following eachother so it's easy to tell who hit it off and who didn't. This season is going to have more drama than I anticipated clapping!

Last edited by Bachbee on Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:09 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This article from 10 Daily which lists all of the girls Insta doesn’t even mention Elly laugh out loud so maybe she is a nobody. 

It does mention Kristen, but says that she doesn’t have Insta, which I’m sure will change as I can’t imagine the show allowing someone to not post, when clearly reluctant F2’s have had to in the past.

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190727fikcb/the-bachelor-australia-2019-where-to-follow-the-bachelorettes-on-instagram-20190728?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=td-facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR2FnHlZTYXUXmU2P4QqNAzbm2IOFubWMkIxhokvfXlPLZt0yTV8ggTdHOk

You never know she may actually get out of having to do it since IG is literally banned by the government where she lives.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:11 am

Kristen's IG is all set up https://instagram.com/kristen_czyszek?igshid=u65lw2hpkr4a
Her friend steph promptly followed. So imo, it's her (kristen) running it 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1710264613
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:16 am

Bachbee wrote:Kristen's IG is all set up https://instagram.com/kristen_czyszek?igshid=u65lw2hpkr4a
Her friend steph promptly followed. So imo, it's her (kristen) running it 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1710264613

Haa ha I guess even government legislation can't combat the power of the Bach contract.  She's very smart to set up a brand new account for the show IMO.

It's a shame though considering she said Jake & Amy from Brooklyn 99 are her favourite fictional couple.  I'd like to know more about her - she sounds fun.

I've had a brief look at the other girls' IGs; lots of wannabes and heavily airbrushed bikini pics as to be expected.  Chelsea is my favourite from what I've seen.

She reminds me of a tamer version of Lily from Bach NZ/Winter Games, which is a compliment since Lily is the Gold Standard in Bach contestants for me.  laugh out loud

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 5yoJan3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:51 am

NEW GAME:  

Who do we think gets the golden ticket to hometowns?  I wouldn't expect it to be Kristen because China, nor Chelsea because frontrunners will be kept on the DL early on IMO (though before anyone says it, yes I remember Alex got the white rose and rubbed everyone's face in it all season laugh out loud)

Helena's a possibility but she might be seen as a "typical" choice since she's gorgeous and IMO they want Matt to look different.  I'm wondering if that's where Elly comes in.  She was shown in the pap shots roasting marshmallows with Matt so that would justify giving it to her without looking suss.

Not sure if she's someone production would particularly want to keep round though and these gimmicks come with a TPTB agenda IMO.  Maybe Abbie gets it - IMO she'll definitely keep the male viewers tuned in.  Also they'd want to spread the hometowns between states IMO and Abbie's from QLD.

ETA:  Or maybe Emma gets it for bringing dogs.  Probably the only way a brunette would make it to hometowns. 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:04 am

If I’m reading it correctly it’s not a guarantee of being in the top 4, which is a date in your hometown, it’s a date in Matt’s hometown, which I’m guessing you can pull out whenever you want (but not really, and sooner rather than later laugh out loud) like the key to the Bach Pad last year.

I’m thinking it could be Abbie though, as you say, the girl is HOT, and they have the Gemini/Leo thing that makes her stand out from the pack on the first night.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh