SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:30 am

Quick reminder to AU members: Gogglebox returns tomorrow.  I can't wait to hear what they have to say about this lot laugh out loud

ETA: 

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Michdealm Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:14 am

[quote="Bobette"]
Agent99 wrote:Just going to park this here, in case Matt and Chelsie had an elephant date in SA.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 OMAEouD
Source

Lots of Elephants at Sabi Sands too

Blake’s season spent time at Ivory Tree lodge. I think the finale was filmed there. The vegetation fits the profile but the interior does not have heavy timber posts.
Pilansberg is close to Hartebeespoort Dam.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:14 am

"Love friend" 😂👏🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am

Michdealm wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Just going to park this here, in case Matt and Chelsie had an elephant date in SA.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 OMAEouD
Source

Lots of Elephants at Sabi Sands too

Blake’s season spent time at Ivory Tree lodge. I think the finale was filmed there. The vegetation fits the profile but the interior does not have heavy timber posts.
Pilansberg is close to Hartebeespoort Dam.

I still feel like the trip to Hartesbeespoort would have been a day trip due to the helicopter in shot and the fact that there is little else to do there - IMO they would more likely have had their home base somewhere else.

The hotel will be an advertising partner IMO and Ch 10 has links with Sabi Sands.  Ulusaba Lodge is spectacular and even has a mini observatory on the roof which would have fit the theme, but I can't see any thick posts.  

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 A9t2xtI
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:52 am

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-matt-agnew-reveals-codename-for-mystery-lover/news-story/d205f057b627a746744b691e3d9960af

Interview in which Matt talks about reassuring his partner while the show airs
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 am

Oh sorry! Rehash of the video up thread
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:57 am

Sundy wrote:
Going by the girls IG pics for tonight the cocktail party drama is tonight. YAWN!
What do we make of Helena's?  Hinting she gets a date IMO. Drama is only mentioned second, 
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3yQcbW7

Source

Also the Brazilian dude seems overly excited. (...friend who was told to watch this episode perhaps? question)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:30 am

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelor-star-matt-agnew-reveals-his-codeword-for-winner-20190814-p52h2v.html

The full video of Matt’s date with Denise. I don’t know how to embed the video.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:39 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Going by the girls IG pics for tonight the cocktail party drama is tonight. YAWN!
What do we make of Helena's?  Hinting she gets a date IMO. Drama is only mentioned second, 
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3yQcbW7

Source

Also the Brazilian dude seems overly excited. (...friend who was told to watch this episode perhaps? question)

Honestly, if it's Helena and Abbie that get dates tonight, then I've got my doubts that there is a love story. This is nuts.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:48 am

@Bobette @Agent99, Chelsie's is interesting too.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Img_7613
chelsie mcleod

Just re-reading the episode descriptions..

"Tensions are high after the last cocktail party, which saw someone play dirty for time with Matt. There's single dates, an angry Bach, and a confrontation with one of the Bachelorettes."

Single dates. Plural. Helena and Chelsie?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:53 am

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette @Agent99, Chelsie's is interesting too.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Img_7613
chelsie mcleod

Just re-reading the episode descriptions..

"Tensions are high after the last cocktail party, which saw someone play dirty for time with Matt. There's single dates, an angry Bach, and a confrontation with one of the Bachelorettes."

Single dates. Plural. Helena and Chelsie?

Hmm interesting. I know it says dates, but if Abbie is in the pool agitating, then how does she get there? Is it a single date or not?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:32 am

@Butterflylove @Agent99 Interesting indeed.  There's been an idea percolating in my head for a while which is that Helena was Matt's original intended F1 (forehead vein points in that direction IMO) and if she gets a SD ep 5 and before Chelsea I'll be Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh