SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:33 am

Cassandra is taking Monique’s side.

"Due to the many versions of this story, it's clear that someone (or all of them) are fibbing - and while this is certainly dramatic enough, we're about to blow your mind once more. In an exclusive chat with NW, jewellery designer Cassandra Mamone, dropped a little bombshell in our laps.
"Well, to be honest, I got to know Monique in the house," Cass admitted.
"So to me, Monique, she's a very giving person. [In fact] Monique actually did Abbie's hair the night before this whole thing happened. She did everyone's hair with her beautiful Dyson hairdryer.
"We were all watching TV and she had all the girls sitting in front of her one by one. She was just so giving to spend that time doing everyone's hair and then the next day Abbie's gone and done that. To be honest I just see people for what they are and Abbie has certainly done stuff for air time."
Ummm say what? Monique did Abbie's hair and then she threw her under the bus?
If you thought this was bad enough, the Insider also revealed that Monique was the first person to ask Abbie how the date went and was "really happy for her" - so no wonder when things went a little pear-shaped she was shook!
After Monique's incredible airborne date last week, it seemed that Abbie was "happy" for her competition.
"Abbie even told Monique after her date that she was really happy that she was having the time with Matt," our source then revealed...and honestly, so much D.R.A.M.A!!
While this is all VERY suspicious, what we do know is that some of the girls weren't very happy with how all of the events transpired.
"I'm the type of person that when I say something I'm not going to do the opposite kind of thing," Rachael Arahill spilled to NW during a chat about Abbie.
"If I'm living with the girls that I've become quite close friends with, I'm not going to do anything to disrespect them. I wouldn't want to hurt someone I care about and I couldn't relate to how she could do that and have no remorse for doing it. It just showed her true character and it's not a character trait that I want to have. I was quite disappointed in her.
"She made a lot of enemies and for a long time. In her opinion I still don't think she'd ever take it back. She's obviously got no regrets."
"]

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-abbie-monique-friendship-57620

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:28 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7356433/Eliminated-Bachelor-contestant-Julia-Hyde-defends-villain-Monique-Morley-C-bomb-drama.html

Julia is taking Monique’s side saying Abbie just overheard snippets of a conversation, as she stated everyone was outside around the pool area joking around. She even said how cause a few of them had accents the others were impersonating their accents. IMO I agree with Monique, it was probably a joke and Abbie just ran with it

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 pm

sdmom wrote:
Bobette wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Bobette thank you so much!

If FRC is Nay 26/27, have we sleuthed any SHV yet?

From paparazzos and dodgy producers.  They pretty much flat out admit it.  This year they even went to the extent of emailing trash mag websites spoiling the winner's name.  Entertainment betting is a joke to them IMO.

No SHVs have been sleuthed and if Matt is to be believed there haven't been many of them, but he & Chelsea live in the city and I doubt Melbourne paparazzos are watching them 24/7 so wouldn't be hard to sneak off IMO.

I hope the lack of SHV is not a bad sign!
So they live in the same city? Have both got back to work yet? But with Matt, he probably takes time off to do press, agree?

Like Chelsie and Matt who both live in Melbourne, Georgia (S2 Bette AU) and Lee (F1) also live in Melbourne and had SHVs. Lee talked in interviews how they would be driven separately to remote locations near Melbourne all stealth-like and nothing came out. It's funny though because they were often at the same place in Melbourne and off by a minute or two laugh out loud 

I think it's a lot easier in Melbourne than Sydney to get around and have SHVs and not be spotted. So I suspect we'll find out about SHVs once the season is over and then even more details as time goes by. But I fully expect them to be meeting up for SHVs and perhaps even a sneaky visit on their own  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 4256136633 GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 pm

This article says that Monique and Rachael were doing impressions of a character called Trent from Punchy, and that was what Abbie overheard.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-drama-fucken-relax-monique-aye/

So far only Abbie, Elly and Emma seem to be on Abbie's side over this, it must have been pretty unpleasant for Abbie in the house afterwards.

Not being familiar with Trent from Punchy I couldn't say if that was accurate or not laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This article says that Monique and Rachael were doing impressions of a character called Trent from Punchy, and that was what Abbie overheard.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-drama-fucken-relax-monique-aye/

So far only Abbie, Elly and Emma seem to be on Abbie's side over this, it must have been pretty unpleasant for Abbie in the house afterwards.

Not being familiar with Trent from Punchy I couldn't say if that was accurate or not laugh out loud

Yes, she did say she was crying and couldn't eat for a few days.  But as Monique kept saying laugh out loud, Abbie IS young, and also supremely confident.  With a little nudge from a producer, imo she was always set for a fall.  I wonder how they are going to edit her from now on to be a believable final choice.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-mary-mansion-57621

ETA: another one now Mary who is taking Monique’s side. Basically she thinks Abbie is young and would have done anything for attention, and told on Monique because she was jealous and being a snitch.

Also some spoilers are given

An insider tells OK! two girls go head-to-head in an all-out war of words. The girls also get a surprise visit from home. Plus, a kiss with the Bachelor becomes so passionate, he leaves with red lippy smeared across his face! wrote:

Last edited by Zaynab on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Bobette wrote:offtopic  Looks like season 3 of BiP is  a go - a flurry of mentions about it this week and contestants from Matt AND Angie's season are already sliding into each other's DM's according to this article.  

Todd and Jess are mentioned as both being potentially on board which is no surprise. From the look of her she was cast with Todd in mind as Lead not Matt IMO - she's totally his normal type.

I've asked GA if we can have a separate thread.   yes

Bumping this up because I just had a thought - if the contestants for Angie and Matt's seasons are already sliding into each other's DMs they may be following each other too.  

For members following the girls, if you notice anyone follow a guy with a suspiciously private profile and/or who looks like one of the guys pictured on Angie's board please sing out.  

Angie's season would be close to the end (FRC probably in less than 2 weeks) and we haven't confirmed any of the guys.  Once we get the first one the others will flow IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:This article says that Monique and Rachael were doing impressions of a character called Trent from Punchy, and that was what Abbie overheard.

Yes, she did say she was crying and couldn't eat for a few days.  But as Monique kept saying laugh out loud, Abbie IS young, and also supremely confident.  With a little nudge from a producer, imo she was always set for a fall.  I wonder how they are going to edit her from now on to be a believable final choice.
IMO Abbie will now get “its me against the world, and I’m all in for Matt”, still very physical edit, while Chelsie will get sweet, nerd-girl next door edit to contrast. And who’s going to be the most popular there?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 pm

@Dirty Street Pie :yes: 

And I am reminded of that quote from Matt pre-season where he said his idea of a good relationship was where it's you and her against the rest of the world - no accident IMO.  

I'll try to find the exact quote and edit in.  For the record I completely disagree with him - an us v them attitude is unhealthy IMO and sets people up for insular codependency.

ETA:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:55 pm

@bobette IA that is not healthy , didn't Matt also say something about it not being an issue with him if his girl gets into drama as long as there is communication with him.. or something along those lines. Maybe defending himslef for taking Abbie to F2?

Abbie's sister posted this on IG, look at the top tweet...
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Scree226
I don't agree with all of the hate toward Abbie or Monique but this taste's bitter hmmm
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:16 am

Abbie's sister is certainly getting her rant on in her Insta stories. I'm sure she's just doing it to defend her sister, but if Abbie was the F1, would she be ranting this much?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:58 am

Bachbee wrote:@bobette IA that is not healthy , didn't Matt also say something about it not being an issue with him if his girl gets into drama as long as there is communication with him.. or something along those lines. Maybe defending himslef for taking Abbie to F2?

That sounds to me like a man enjoying the fact that girls are fighting over him TBH.  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 2498057887  But he's been defending Abbie from the start re: the Gemini comment which says to me genuinely likes her.  

I'm really interested to see where they take her edit from here.  They're going to have to tone it down and let her slip into the background a bit IMO or people are going to get Abbie Fatigue.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh