SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:45 am

Michdealm wrote:It’s really strange how we get SO much coverage of Abbie’s every encounter with. It’s always mostly physical contact as well.

To me she comes across as if she is playing the role of the seductress. I see no emotion in her. When she gets confronted by the other girls she feigns indignation and walks away. No tears or real anger is shown which to me would be a natural reaction.
If she had any desire to be his real girlfriend surely she would display some nervousness. Her over confidence again to me appears completely just part of an act.

IMO you don't see the tears because they cut them out, but this scene from the promo shows Abbie was very much emotionally affected, IMO. They want viewers to think Abbie is nothing but a competitive, cocky seductress but she's quite sensitive IMO, which the article upthread about her crying herself to sleep would seem to confirm.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 RT7B5nc

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:59 am

Idlemess wrote:Umm pardon me, I had an unintentional close encounter looking at Abbie in that jeans romper. Quite a shot by the photographer

Hahhaha. I thought the same, if you are thinking what I’m thinking. Closer inspection, crisis averted
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:05 am

Let's hope that in the next two episodes where she seems to feature almost exclusively we get to see something more from her. Particularly in the hometown visits where the mood is so different to the light hearted flirtatious date moments.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:50 am

Sundy wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Umm pardon me, I had an unintentional close encounter looking at Abbie in that jeans romper. Quite a shot by the photographer

Hahhaha. I thought the same, if you are thinking what I’m thinking. Closer inspection, crisis averted

I couldn't do the closer inspection  no no    Some things I can do, but not that. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 2498057887   I am hoping the polka dot bikini was underneath though.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:15 am

Agent99 wrote:
Sundy wrote:

I couldn't do the closer inspection  no no    Some things I can do, but not that. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 2498057887   I am hoping the polka dot bikini was underneath though.

I immediately zoomed to 400%.  Not sure what that says about me. laugh out loud   Polkadot bikini confirmed.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:33 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 58c7ee10

Dear bachelor gods,
pls reserect Kristen back into Season 7! Pls!
Amen🙏🏼
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:36 am

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-chelsie-mcleod-doesnt-think-matt-agnew-is-genuine

“She’s becoming really insecure as she’s seeing the relationships Matt has with the other women,” a source spilled to New Idea. “She really thought that what they had was special, so seeing him also be intimate with the other women is really hurtful and it’s getting harder and harder for her as the show goes on.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:37 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Sundy wrote:

I immediately zoomed to 400%.  Not sure what that says about me. laugh out loud   Polkadot bikini confirmed.  yes

That’s what they refer to as click bait 😄
And we all clicked!!!
Now, like Matt! Despite our head telling us better, we have all been intimate with Abbie!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:21 am

Missnair wrote:https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-chelsie-mcleod-doesnt-think-matt-agnew-is-genuine

She’s becoming really insecure as she’s seeing the relationships Matt has with the other women,” a source spilled to New Idea. “She really thought that what they had was special, so seeing him also be intimate with the other women is really hurtful and it’s getting harder and harder for her as the show goes on.”

I like Chelsea, but she IMO has some unresolved issues around fidelity in general, and her ex in particular.  She's repeatedly said she was cheated on "multiple times" - which I presume means she chose to stay in a relationship with a cheater - and doesn't seem to be able to talk about her ex without crying.  

I'm honestly a bit baffled why she'd choose to go on a show which by design sets up a the exact same dynamic ("yeah I kissed other girls, but it meant nothing and you're the one I really want, you just need to trust me...".)  IDK, it just seems a bit weird to me.  Maybe she wasn't expecting to like the Lead?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:27 am

Bobette wrote:
Missnair wrote:https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-chelsie-mcleod-doesnt-think-matt-agnew-is-genuine

She’s becoming really insecure as she’s seeing the relationships Matt has with the other women,” a source spilled to New Idea. “She really thought that what they had was special, so seeing him also be intimate with the other women is really hurtful and it’s getting harder and harder for her as the show goes on.”

I like Chelsea, but she IMO has some unresolved issues around fidelity in general, and her ex in particular.  She's repeatedly said she was cheated on "multiple times" - which I presume means she chose to stay in a relationship with a cheater - and doesn't seem to be able to talk about her ex without crying.  

I'm honestly a bit baffled why she'd choose to go on a show which by design sets up a the exact same dynamic ("yeah I kissed other girls, but it meant nothing and you're the one I really want, you just need to trust me...".)  IDK, it just seems a bit weird to me.  Maybe she wasn't expecting to like the Lead?

Oh I just think everyone handles situations like that differently. I think she has been strong and it’s editing that is putting the cheating front and centre just as they are throwing Abbie under the bus. Chelsie has to have an obstacle to overcome doesn’t she. It’s textbook really
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:47 am

Sundy wrote:Chelsie has to have an obstacle to overcome doesn’t she. It’s textbook really

Yes you're quite right of course.  I'll be interested to see how they interact together post-show; that will tell the story IMO. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:04 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Chelsie has to have an obstacle to overcome doesn’t she. It’s textbook really

Yes you're quite right of course.  I'll be interested to see how they interact together post-show; that will tell the story IMO. :detective

Yes, Matt has already said they are doing good and based on the show Chelsie seems to be pragmatic so I’m pretty sure she knows he had connections with the other women as she knew on the show as well so it’s not a surprise to her. Also, I would like to know their supposed source cause I highly doubt this article is anything more than made up. Though I’m sure she’d have the difficulties as any F1. I agree and am interested to see their dynamic next week as well.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh