SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:37 pm

Interesting article from DM with Abbie upthread :drama Chelsie was in her friends IG stories watching this weeks eps so she can't have been in WA? Was Matt supposedly there this week? Also, another friend posted an IG stories with the caption "Rose before Bro's" could be nothing or something idk.. I ignored it at the time because I figured it was nothing but now my intrigue has shot up
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Bachbee wrote:Interesting article from DM with Abbie upthread :drama Chelsie was in her friends IG stories watching this weeks eps so she can't have been in WA? Was Matt supposedly there this week? Also, another friend posted an IG stories with the caption "Rose before Bro's" could be nothing or something idk.. I ignored it at the time because I figured it was nothing but now my intrigue has shot up

Matt wasn't in Perth, he was just posting old pics from when he lived there. In fact he was in Canberra at the time attending Questacon.

Last edited by Vjeff on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Emma is following everyone now she has left the show. No bad blood!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:16 pm

Don’t the lead and the F1 of the Australian version film some things the weekend before the final episode? Or am I mistaken?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:20 pm

Vjeff wrote:Emma is following everyone now she has left the show. No bad blood!

Yes she seems very positive, I’ve read all of her interviews and in all of them she’s said Matt is great and interms of her edit she was shocked but she just had to accept it but obviously she wasn’t in love with him the first night she met him. She also said on Fitzy and wippa since none of her family is in Australia the bachelor Did offer her a flight back to Ireland but she told them she’s fine and declined, just noting because there was an article I remember reading about it.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:46 pm

It has been claimed that The Bachelor's Emma Roche demanded that the show be re-edited after she first debuted on screens looking like a "stage five clinger".

The Daily Mail Australia alleges that Emma, who was booted from the show by Matt Agnew on Thursday evening, took to Instagram days after the show premiered in July to slam producers for her portrayal.
They say the Irish star "demanded the series be quickly re-edited" because she was so upset that she looked like Cass from last year’s series with Nick "the Honey Badger" Cummins.

"She felt completely cheated and stitched up with how she's been made to look in the edit and pleaded with them to change future episodes," a source said.
"But when she asked this weeks ago, she was obviously told it was not at all possible as the whole series had been signed off on.

'It was suggested she could return to Ireland for a while until everything blew over, and bosses were happy to pay for her flights," the insider alleged.

While Emma was overly keen about Matt during the home visit, Matt wasn't on the same page.
https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelors-clinger-emma-roche-demanded-show-be-edited

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:03 am

Has anyone noticed Abbie’s Uncle Rob has been defending and commenting on all her pics on the Instagram!! Hugesmile 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:12 am

Missnair wrote:Has anyone noticed Abbie’s Uncle Rob has been defending and commenting on all her pics on the Instagram!! Hugesmile 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 2498057887

I liked Uncle Rob the minute he told Matt he looked "gorgeous!" laugh out loud  What's his IG handle, could you link it?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Missnair wrote:Has anyone noticed Abbie’s Uncle Rob has been defending and commenting on all her pics on the Instagram!! Hugesmile 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 2498057887

I liked Uncle Rob the minute he told Matt he looked "gorgeous!" laugh out loud  What's his IG handle, could you link it?
Uncle_robbie_j
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:01 am

Enough wrote:It has been claimed that The Bachelor's Emma Roche demanded that the show be re-edited after she first debuted on screens looking like a "stage five clinger".

The Daily Mail Australia alleges that Emma, who was booted from the show by Matt Agnew on Thursday evening, took to Instagram days after the show premiered in July to slam producers for her portrayal.
They say the Irish star "demanded the series be quickly re-edited" because she was so upset that she looked like Cass from last year’s series with Nick "the Honey Badger" Cummins.

"She felt completely cheated and stitched up with how she's been made to look in the edit and pleaded with them to change future episodes," a source said.
"But when she asked this weeks ago, she was obviously told it was not at all possible as the whole series had been signed off on.

'It was suggested she could return to Ireland for a while until everything blew over, and bosses were happy to pay for her flights," the insider alleged.

While Emma was overly keen about Matt during the home visit, Matt wasn't on the same page.
https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelors-clinger-emma-roche-demanded-show-be-edited

The editing was turned up a notch this season but I hardly think editing was the issue. Emma was practically in love with Matt the day she met him.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:36 am

Rikkim wrote:@Bobette @ZeegaZigHah @Sundy
Just to add, here's an interview Matt did with Steve Price on 6th September stating he's still with the one he chose at the end.

Here's a quote from the article:
'Matt Agnew says the yet-to-be-revealed winner is the love of his life.
But he tells Steve Price although he was friends with many of the other women on the show, he no longer keeps in touch with them.
“I can’t really pursue those friendships because there’s someone who is more important in that whole process that I pick at the end.
“As much as I made these great friendships and had these wonderful experiences, I need to make sure that I prioritise the reason I went on the show which is for that person at the end.'

https://www.2gb.com/matt-agnew-reveals-life-after-the-bachelor/

Bobette wrote: Don't worry @ZeegaZigHah, that's just a red herring IMO and as @Sundy suggests above, it's far more likely Abbie was in Perth to see Todd since they've been "chatting" via SM.

I wouldn't even be surprised if TPTB paid for Abbie's flight - just like when they flew Taite and Todd to Fiji to make it look like they were filming BiP and Taite wouldn't be F1.

Thanks @Rikkim. and @Bobette thumbsup !

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:53 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458183/The-Bachelor-Photos-Matt-Agnew-banished-Helenas-house.html

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 40bb1810
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 D66de210

And exclusive photos obtained by Daily Mail Australia reveal that the 32-year-old astrophysicist was banished from the family home after his embarrassing faux pas.

Matt was forced to eat dinner outside with the crew, after he upset Helena, 25, by forgetting she had spoken in French to him when they first met on the red carpet.

No worries! Despite being thrown out of the house for making an innocent mistake, Matt didn't seem to be down in the dumps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh