SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Yeah, there was no doubt who was going home with that bottom 2.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:09 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Yeah, there was no doubt who was going home with that bottom 2.

That is the only thing I like about the new voting rules is the judges get the final say. They made the right call.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Westcoaster here and not only do I not get to see the dances before the opportunity to vote, last night's football game cut into DWTS. Did the station just delay everything else - heck no, they just cut out the dances at the beginning. Way to lose a viewer ABC.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:38 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Westcoaster here and not only do I not get to see the dances before the opportunity to vote, last night's football game cut into DWTS. Did the station just delay everything else - heck no, they just cut out the dances at the beginning. Way to lose a viewer ABC.

Could that just have been the station you watched because the football game is normally on ESPN and not an ABC station?  I have not seen anyone else complain about missing out on dances due to the football game.  I know in very unusual circumstances ABC may air a game that is on ESPN. Never has happened to me but I've read about it in some markets.

Blame Disney... they own both ABC and ESPN.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Press release out for next week:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/disney-week-is-our-favorite-time-of-the-year-as-nine-celebrity-and-pro-dancer-couples-compete-for-the-coveted-mirrorball-trophy-on-abcs-dancing-with-the-stars-monday-oct/

DISNEY WEEK IS OUR FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR
AS NINE CELEBRITY AND PRO-DANCER COUPLES COMPETE FOR THE COVETED MIRRORBALL TROPHY ON ABC’S ‘DANCING WITH THE STARS,’
MONDAY, OCT. 14
For the First Time, Sleeping Beauty Castle Will Be Featured in the Show’s Opening Number;
Couple Packages Will Be Shot on Location Throughout the Disneyland Resort in California
“Disney Night” – There will be Disney magic in the ballroom as nine celebrity and pro-dancer couples compete on the fifth week of the 2019 season of “Dancing with the Stars,” live, MONDAY, OCT. 14 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
For the first time in the show’s history, the opening dance number will take place at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, in a pre-recorded segment and will feature the cast on Main Street, U.S.A. and in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, choreographed by the acclaimed Zach Woodlee (“Grease Live” and “Glee”). During the show, the celebrity contestants and their pros take over the Happiest Place on Earth as they seek inspiration for their dance numbers at Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California. One lucky “Dancing with the Stars” couple will even get to travel to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and take the controls of the Millennium Falcon. From thrill attractions to favorite Disney characters and more, this will be a “Disney Night” to remember.
Vying for America’s vote, each couple will dance to a variety of beloved Disney songs including “We’re All in This Together” from “High School Musical,” “Under the Sea” from “The Little Mermaid,” “A Spoonful of Sugar” from “Mary Poppins,” “Beauty and the Beast” from the live-action “Beauty and the Beast,” and “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from the live-action “The Lion King,” among others.
In addition, a special dance inspired by new song “Into the Unknown” from “Disney’s Frozen II” will be featured. And special looks from Disney+’s upcoming “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” and live-action “Lady and the Tramp” will be shown.
Each Monday night, the live vote (via abc.com, the ABC app and SMS/text) will be combined with the judges’ scores and tabulated in real time. The live votes will occur each week only during the live broadcast in the EDT/CDT time zones (but fans in all U.S. time zones may vote within that window).
The couples are (with their dance choice) the following:
Country artist Lauren Alaina and Gleb Savchenko (Samba)
Model and photographer Sailor Brinkley-Cook and Val Chmerkovskiy (Viennese Waltz)
Pop star Ally Brooke and Sasha Farber (Contemporary)
“The Bachelorette” Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten (Foxtrot)
“The Office” actress Kate Flannery and Pasha Pashkov (Jazz)
TV host and “Queer Eye” star Karamo and Jenna Johnson (Samba)
Comedian and actor Kel Mitchell and Witney Carson (Jazz)
Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and Lindsay Arnold (Quickstep)
TV and film actor James Van Der Beek and Emma Slater (Paso)

Those of us that follow any of them on IG know that they were at Disneyland last week filming.  So I'm guessing that it was filmed per couple and it will be edited to make everyone think they all filmed it together.

Not happy to see the Contemporary dance back.  I dislike it since there are no "rules" as to what needs to be performed in the dance.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:28 pm

One lucky “Dancing with the Stars” couple will even get to travel to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and take the controls of the Millennium Falcon. Alan commented in an IG story that they did the Millennium Falcon and Hannah didn't drive too well so it might be them unless they all did it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:One lucky “Dancing with the Stars” couple will even get to travel to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and take the controls of the Millennium Falcon. Alan commented in an IG story that they did the Millennium Falcon and Hannah didn't drive too well so it might be them unless they all did it.

That's what I was thinking. Glad someone else remembered it!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Since Alan lucked out and got Hannah for his dance partner his followers have gone from 416K to 424K

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:10 pm

I am very upset that one of my personal favorites got eliminated last week and that is Lamar Odom. At least now I only have Hannah Brown left!
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Honestly contemporary is good at least judges don't need to critique and I wish that they would permanently retire Len Goodman.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:24 pm

Just a quick note to say that I am not a fan of having extra dancers onstage when the stars are dancing as I find it distracting.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:27 pm

@Doats, it’s on all production now so not even the pros are responsible for the number of extra dancers now.

With regards to the dances so far, I think Sailor did ok but she is not memorable to me. Karamo had the right energy but he had the missteps unfortunately.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez